barbed tailor BODs

Wizx13

Grandmaster
Which is funny. Cuz I have crafted such armor on this very server...
I once made a un bound zerker talisman but eppy blew it up :(
21a3ebdda0140afee347190c3551cae7.jpg

halygon

Grandmaster
Soon horned kits will top 180k. They are already nesting in at 150k. I guess killing the player run shops is what the goal is? People will only pay so much for armor they can lose in 5 seconds.

Personally as a shop owner and one of the reasons yew gate area has exploded in the past year i have adapted as well as I can to the market as far as gearing people for both pvp and pvm. As prices continue to rise do to lack of dtuff needed we as shpp owners have to step back and look at it from a buisness stand point. When cost almost over comes what you can selll it for then its time to drop thst item or find another way to aquire kits.
In my opinion its ridiculous that I have to waste 5 char slots on smith/tailors just to try to keep my vendors stocked.
We have the same goal in mind but are looking at it from different angles.

I think we need more crafters to quench the thirst of supply while doing bods in which to trade/sell to allow you as a shop owner to complete the lbods you have.

But we don't need to make it easier for a couple people to succeed, but instead need to have it easier for everyone to succeed.

Fattson

Grandmaster

I think we need more crafters to quench the thirst of supply while doing bods in which to trade/sell to allow you as a shop owner to complete the lbods you have.

But we don't need to make it easier for a couple people to succeed, but instead need to have it easier for everyone to succeed.

#factionsarethefuture

Wizx13

Grandmaster

For some reason very few people seem to have the drive to be sucessfull on this lvl. Im 100% crafter driven. Its been sad to see so many good shops close the doors.

pacrsfan

Master

so change out the lower lvl rewards,make more options than just hides bear rugs and tapstry .swich up the hues.That might help some but its gonna take major changes to get ppl to just dedicate 1 char slot to crafting

Wizx13

Grandmaster
so change out the lower lvl rewards,make more options than just hides bear rugs and tapstry .swich up the hues.That might help some but its gonna take major changes to get ppl to just dedicate 1 char slot to crafting
Spined kits for example....
Do I need 5 more tailors below gm for these?

Bromista

Grandmaster
Right now I have 11 LBODS for horned kits, 12 for CBDs, and 22-23 for 120 tailoring with all the smalls to fill them.

As for BS I have amassed a bunch of one deed turn-in for ASH's, Bronze hammers, and PS.

I haven't filled any of them because I have been turning in deeds for a val hammer, barbed runic kits, +60 ASH, etc.

If you look at the above...low end deeds are obviously very abundant and do have the power to net some decent gold. More people and more pullers in the current BOD system is only going to result in pumping more of the above into the economy. The bottom will fall out of those markets just as they did with the cloth market if all you do is incentivize more people making GM BOD runners.

The solution here is to mix up the rewards to revitalize the lower end BOD market while giving better deed pulls to scrolled pullers. This will pump more low end BODs into the market bringing prices down and making more available while incentivizing scrolling to chase better rewards.

Meta-crafters will have more high-end rewards to chase and will sit on a hoard of lower end BODs like I am, so I feel like those markets won't just bottom out.

Best solution is a multi-tiered approach IMO.

Fattson

Grandmaster
Right now I have 11 LBODS for horned kits, 12 for CBDs, and 22-23 for 120 tailoring with all the smalls to fill them.

As for BS I have amassed a bunch of one deed turn-in for ASH's, Bronze hammers, and PS.

I haven't filled any of them because I have been turning in deeds for a val hammer, barbed runic kits, +60 ASH, etc.

If you look at the above...low end deeds are obviously very abundant and do have the power to net some decent gold. More people and more pullers in the current BOD system is only going to result in pumping more of the above into the economy. The bottom will fall out of those markets just as they did with the cloth market if all you do is incentivize more people making GM BOD runners.

The solution here is to mix up the rewards to revitalize the lower end BOD market while giving better deed pulls to scrolled pullers. This will pump more low end BODs into the market bringing prices down and making more available while incentivizing scrolling to chase better rewards.

Meta-crafters will have more high-end rewards to chase and will sit on a hoard of lower end BODs like I am, so I feel like those markets won't just bottom out.

Best solution is a multi-tiered approach IMO.
Which would give me an excuse to make more bod runners. Yay!

Tearloch

Grandmaster
I have 2 toons that I pull BODs with. I can't even fathom the effort required to run 6 or more...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AssHat

Grandmaster
I have 2 toons that I pull BODs with. I can't even fathom the effort required to run 6 or more...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it takes maybe 30 mintues to pull 6 tailors/smith runners bods.

@Bromista if the BODs didnt give higher than bronze hammer or CBD, i left the bods on the ground. personally when i found out you fill a bod book almost every couple weeks, you run out of space EVERYWHERE collecting bods.

Let us also not forget a HUGE problem on UOF and that is because to start the GMs didnt want people to "farm the gold" from bods so that is why there is a 5k limit of gold return. (let me not even mention that all runic hammers have less charges than normal shards).

so to start, the bod system should never have been fucked with.

i think why the system is fucked up anyways is because, this is an amazing way to get gold instead of farming, and lets all face it if ANYTHING takes away from people donating to get gold to use in the game.... well go figure why things are not fixed that deal with gold! boils down to DONO!!!!