• yes

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • no

Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adramelech

Master
I never thought they should be a donation item to begin with... so I'd agree to this.

Yeah. My only concern is with griefing though. Otherwise I am all about it. It happens a lot on here though. One of my favorite things to do on my tamer when I am 3v1'd is to say "oh no, I forgot to attune my pet! please stop!" and let them waste time boating it only to summon it 2 hours later and giggle like a little girl.

Kilike

Grandmaster
If you die to a lone dexxer or even a pair of dexxers on a tamer, you suck and would die no matter what template you have
Lol just noticed he's the idiot who wanted metas to be STRONGER in pvp. That post history. Just wow.

Sent from my SM-G900P

MZ3K

Grandmaster
Lol just noticed he's the idiot who wanted metas to be STRONGER in pvp. That post history. Just wow.

Sent from my SM-G900P

You two throw around a lot of insults and not a lot of substance.

Yeah I said totems, talismans, etc. should be useful in PvP. If you've spent that much time grinding it, you should get the benefit. I get that that doesn't work for most reds who, according to Shane, are usually running 10+ accounts, but couldn't if they had to grind up 10-30 talismans.

Kilike

Grandmaster
You two throw around a lot of insults and not a lot of substance.

Yeah I said totems, talismans, etc. should be useful in PvP. If you've spent that much time grinding it, you should get the benefit. I get that that doesn't work for most reds who, according to Shane, are usually running 10+ accounts, but couldn't if they had to grind up 10-30 talismans.
You earn every single insult thrown at your stupid ass. They were created for pve only. Period. Get over it.

Way to take a quote out of context. Interesting that @Shane would admit to letting that many people break his rules and get away it.

Sent from my SM-G900P

MZ3K

Grandmaster
You earn every single insult thrown at your stupid ass.

Earned or not, they've got nothing to do with the merit of what you're saying. If you don't like something about what's being said, then say what it is that you don't like and give an argument.

'LAWL stupid' isn't an argument'. See this link or this one.

Kilike

Grandmaster
Earned or not, they've got nothing to do with the merit of what you're saying. If you don't like something about what's being said, then say what it is that you don't like and give an argument.

'LAWL stupid' isn't an argument'. See this link or this one.
How about just once you try to logically argue any of the points I've made. Or even better, do what I've told you, so we don't have to keep seeing your shit posts over and over.

Sent from my SM-G900P

MZ3K

Grandmaster
How about just once you try to logically argue any of the points I've made.

I have. I finished a philosophy PhD from Oxford three years ago. Believe me, I've made sure I've replied to the substance of all of your posts. I had that habit beat into me for 10 years. To all of my replies you've just answered 'lawl stupid'. If there's one that I didn't reply to, I'll give you a logical reply to it; all I ask is that you reciprocate. So point out the one you have in mind, and I'll write it out.

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
Omg this thread blew up! I can't read it all. So here is my thought. Just the one thought though...maybe it's considered 2 thoughts? My brain is hurting.

No to perm start loss on reds

Yes to temp stat loss on pets...just reg pets not metas. They refresh after 2mil that's good enough for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God.RG

Grandmaster
Omg this thread blew up! I can't read it all. So here is my thought. Just the one thought though...maybe it's considered 2 thoughts? My brain is hurting.

No to perm start loss on reds

Yes to temp stat loss on pets...just reg pets not metas. They refresh after 2mil that's good enough for me.

+1
temp statloss on mares/drags/etc

perma statloss for meta turrets(dragons) + no pet balls

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
+1
temp statloss on mares/drags/etc

perma statloss for meta turrets(dragons) + no pet balls

U know id maybe be fine with no pet balls on my reg pets (ww) but even then it be super hard to swallow so negative. There's no way you could not have a pet ball for the meta. The time invested, millions gold invested in it, it just can't happen. If my pet got kited away from me b.c I got ganked or a system crash I would probably quit after all the time put into that beast. I like my beast, I like spending money on it and do enjoy the endless hours hunting with it to get gold, lvl it and it's relics. I also enjoy the chance of bad guys coming to get me and I like to dabble in pvp too. I'm not good at pvp but I get the side the are arguing. I just choose to pvm more, it don't make me trammy. Some people like to spend their gold on houses etc. maybe crafters could make siege weapons, so we could come to a 20mil castle that would blow it apart and make it loot able? Then people would b extra worried about how much they spend on their home and what's in it.