• yes

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • no

Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deadpool

Grandmaster
I have. I finished a philosophy PhD from Oxford three years ago.

brag.gif

Desi

Grandmaster
Use protection. Period. You'll get your recalls off.

This.
Without resist or wrestling I'm a vulnerable and squishy target. But I escaped three reds running up on me earlier by using protection and having a recall up.

Some One

Master
This.
Without resist or wrestling I'm a vulnerable and squishy target. But I escaped three reds running up on me earlier by using protection and having a recall up.
This isn't pet stat loss. That is escaping ,not the question.

girana

Grandmaster
statloss on pets is fine.

dont like it ?

a) join faction
b) dont play tamer
c) dont let your pets die

you guys must really stop cry all time.

Just do it MONEY STYLE play the game how it is and dont cry all day about stuff u dont like just find ways.

Last edited by a moderator:

Some One

Master
statloss on pets is fine.

dont like it ?

a) join faction
b) dont play tamer
c) dont let your pets die

you guys must really stop cry all time.

Just do it MONEY STYLE play the game how it is and dont cry all day about stuff u dont like just find ways.
Shoo fly.

God.RG

Grandmaster
you have been given NUMEROUS reasons why temp statloss for pets is unnecessary, unbalanced and fucking ********.. but you seem to just ignore them.

MZ3K

Grandmaster
no one cares about a poll that only trammy tamers took the time to vote on.

you have been given NUMEROUS reasons why temp statloss for pets is unnecessary, unbalanced and fucking ********.. but you seem to just ignore them.

It kills me. This guy's ignorance of the fact that "trammy tamers" are the reason he plays UO
*. Blue victims are the only edge that UO has on any game that involves PvP.

Without blues there are no reds.

Keeping the "trammy tamers" happy is what keeps them here. Keeping them here keeps the reds happy. I presume that includes you.

*Putting aside the possibility that his vidya skilz aren't good enough to back up his ego in more competitive games.

Last edited by a moderator:

Adramelech

Master
Everyone hates tamers here, half of the staff included. Players that hate tamers love to grief said tamers, and stat loss is 90% instrumental in that with the other 10% being pet trapping, so this probably will never happen.

Honestly best to just give up now. Just fall in line and make an alchy/heal mage, learn how to sync dump and run the "tour de sosaria". Then you get to spend all day shit-talking and/or whining in the pvp forums about pvp group numbers and how odds contributed to why they died. Seems to be what the catered to crowd here enjoys lol.

lollo

Grandmaster
@God.RG got that neck tat after being raped in prison....by a meta tamer

Damn you're butthurt son, but at least you don't only play dexers like the rest of your crew

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
@God.RG got that neck tat after being raped in prison....by a meta tamer

Damn you're butthurt son, but at least you don't only play dexers like the rest of your crew

I'm on the tamers side here cause I got one and I get it. But when will the hurtful responses end. This goes to God.r.g too.

It just hurts my soul! [emoji21]

Can't we all just get along and b nice and understanding?!?!?

Now come pk my ass and lead my Dern meta off into a bunch of spawn every few hours!

[emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adramelech

Master
I'm on the tamers side here cause I got one and I get it. But when will the hurtful responses end. This goes to God.r.g too.

It just hurts my soul! [emoji21]

Can't we all just get along and b nice and understanding?!?!?

Now come pk my ass and lead my Dern meta off into a bunch of spawn every few hours!

[emoji57]

Not the server for that I'm afraid. This forum (and game/server) are filled with sh*ttalkers, griefers, and people that get a thrill out of the idea of causing misery to others. One of those things that takes some serious adjustment when you start out here. You just need to find a cool group to settle in with or just outright ignore the forums.

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
Not the server for that I'm afraid. This forum (and game/server) are filled with sh*ttalkers, griefers, and people that get a thrill out of the idea of causing misery to others. One of those things that takes some serious adjustment when you start out here. You just need to find a cool group to settle in with or just outright ignore the forums.

Oh this I know I was being moderately sarcastic. I enjoy the aspect of greifing and pkd to some extent. When I'm pissed I jump on my crafter or attempt to pvp. I'm with a guild good of greats.