The Meta Dexxer's Lounge and Beard Bar

Dig'em

Grandmaster
4dc03ab9f71d70ee18a894b6f674092e.jpg

Weland

Grandmaster
So I was just looking at my Dexxer and I noticed I have some free skill space. Swords, tactics, anat, healing, parry........for pvm what would make a good use of the last two. I get mage/scrib or alchy for potios but those are pvp temps right. What would be good for a champ/pvm?

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
So I was just looking at my Dexxer and I noticed I have some free skill space. Swords, tactics, anat, healing, parry........for pvm what would make a good use of the last two. I get mage/scrib or alchy for potios but those are pvp temps right. What would be good for a champ/pvm?

1: Resist
2: either Magery, Hiding, sllit mage/hiding (50/50), or Archery.

*for PVP 2 would be Alchemy, so if you want to be pvp viable that is an option as well.

Zoobler

Grandmaster

If you are berserker I recommend resist an archery. I use sword majority of the time but on tougher mobs I pull out the bow and kite.

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
Update: I have now slain 21 evil creatures towards the 100 to get the talisman. Steady pace of about 2 monsters per day since the start of this endavour.
pro tip, re-build to meele (dont need to go whole-hog), get a slayer wep, kill your 100 then switch back. Spirit speak is easy to retrain.

elfyburk

Expert
Cheers for the tip mate but it is very easy to kill deamons/drakes with a mage as well. The problem here is my inability to commit to anything that takes time, and just generally being lazy