The Meta Dexxer's Lounge and Beard Bar

Fattson

Grandmaster
Also. Anyone working a meta mage? How do you like it? What kinda template are you running? Please share here or in the meta mage thread. Thank you! :)

Weland

Grandmaster
Phylactery of Resilience Was thinking of getting one but is it decent for solo or would I be better off just getting the berserk? I have one free slot that I was thinking of making a PVM dex with. I have my LJ but I have a feeling I'm going to go PvP with him.

Fattson

Grandmaster
Phylactery of Resilience Was thinking of getting one but is it decent for solo or would I be better off just getting the berserk? I have one free slot that I was thinking of making a PVM dex with. I have my LJ but I have a feeling I'm going to go PvP with him.

Everyone who has that tali loves it from what I've heard.

Weland

Grandmaster
Cool I'm more a defensive person than pure offensive so I think that tali would be more my style w/ sword and board.

Fattson

Grandmaster
Cool I'm more a defensive person than pure offensive so I think that tali would be more my style w/ sword and board.
Yeah it's super tanky from what I hear. Full plate with some slayer pieces and a nice heater and you're good. WHY IS THIS DECISION SO HARD?

Bromista

Grandmaster
Mage relics too. You can put together a complete mage relic set for half the cost of a damn DS just about. Which the DS is pretty much worth the price, it's just kinda weird that the other relics are so cheap.

Young Star

Grandmaster
Still trying to get enough money to even think about buying one. Just hoping to get one to drop for me as I PvE Champs, RDAs and bosses. So far getting a few decent PS and a focal relic to sell as I go.

Salsa

Grandmaster
I'll be the first to admit I'm no good at PvM. Thinking of making a defence meta char though.

Question... What's the best way to level this guy? Full armour and like swords? Or should I be using a bow.

Also, any input on the other of relics I should be purchasing?

Thanks.

Mango

Grandmaster
I've been using full valorite plate armor, and a heater shield. I've found the best gains to be off of Ogrelords so far

Mango

Grandmaster
however, one thing I am interested in, is to know what kind of swords people tend to run with ^_^.