The Meta Dexxer's Lounge and Beard Bar

Did some killings and it looks like the slayer katana results more tally xp than the slayer axe. Only thing that slowed down the katana was me collecting money from corpses. Guess now i will try the slayer bow and see

elfyburk

Expert
Would you put hide, med or parry as last skill? Going for berserker once I get there

GM swords/tac/ana/heal/magery/resist

elfyburk

Expert
Was initially thinking double strike, but now I just read about Infected Wounds which I missed for some reason.. hmm

Kilike

Grandmaster
Was initially thinking double strike, but now I just read about Infected Wounds which I missed for some reason.. hmm
Honestly as someone with Infected wounds as my first relic. IF you have options this should be your order.

Double Strike/Phase

Tread

Nox

Nox is great against casters that CAN be poisoned, but if you make the mistake of having your wep poisoned it will consume the charge and will be curable, where as if your wep isn't noxx'd it will eat the charge and be uncurable. All in all I like the relic, but I would heavily favor the other 3 over it.

I however got it right when I finished my meta quest when obtaining his blood.

As for skill for sure pick up hide. Even till you have Phase relic, it's an amazing skill to avoid pks.

Speaking of which. @eppy can we get a fix for that? Nox relic should override weapon poison to be un curable.

Vorax

Grandmaster
Just wondering, do you guys think a tank dexxer with parry and resist, and full slayer platemail, take on some higher end paragons like dragon paragons, ancient lich paragons, etc....

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Fattson

Grandmaster
Just wondering, do you guys think a tank dexxer with parry and resist, and full slayer platemail, take on some higher end paragons like dragon paragons, ancient lich paragons, etc....

I'm really not sure. I don't think the meta dexxer was meant to take on stuff like that but maybe at level ten it's possible.

Embarrassment

Apprentice
Its fully capable of killing those things. Slayer Armor is absolutely amazing. But the good players wanna keep it on the DL heh. If you're a defensive meta dexxer, You can solo elder dragon paragons/AL paragons... etc etc. Even a berseker with slayer armor can toe-to-toe with demon paragons.

Kilike

Grandmaster

Tank dexxer with the tank meta.. I would think so actually. specially with slayer gear. It's absolutely amazing. I think a tank and dexxer could rip some things up! We should test it :p Your tank and me on Mantheon the Pantheon .

LSDjay

Grandmaster
Hi,

Just used my first beserker relic on my stealth archer, i used a tread relic and kinda feel i should have sold the tread relic and should have bought an phase shift or double strike instead.
Annoying to drop bow and use refresh pot to run true mobs, if there are multiple mobs around you , theres this chance u get hit again ( and lose stamina) before u activate the relic and run true a mob.
She a lvl 4 beserk, kinda lost the motivation to train it up, as its just to slow,

Also have a lumber/swords guy with lvl 1 defense talisman and a leech relic also lvl1, this one is easier to train, just fight and it activates avery now and then and u get a point on the relic, also lost the motivation to really train the talisman up.

With my archer, i used to train the talisman on Lich Lords and hopefully Lich Lord Para's , and ogre lords and ice ogre lords, with my swords lumber i wanted to do the same, but it would cost me to to much time ,maybe i should have stayed with 1 meta guy, coz when i got my 2nd i lost all motivation to be honest.
The thought of going true all that twice, holded me back of training any further.

Maybe some have some suggestions of what to fight for both my chars to train the relics and the talisman any faster would be much appriciated.

Its not a complain on how slow this shit is, but maybe some can give me some new insight or motivation to actually train this and not let it go passive as a few hundred points at champs and what not.

Fattson

Grandmaster
Hi,

Just used my first beserker relic on my stealth archer, i used a tread relic and kinda feel i should have sold the tread relic and should have bought an phase shift or double strike instead.
Annoying to drop bow and use refresh pot to run true mobs, if there are multiple mobs around you , theres this chance u get hit again ( and lose stamina) before u activate the relic and run true a mob.
She a lvl 4 beserk, kinda lost the motivation to train it up, as its just to slow,

Also have a lumber/swords guy with lvl 1 defense talisman and a leech relic also lvl1, this one is easier to train, just fight and it activates avery now and then and u get a point on the relic, also lost the motivation to really train the talisman up.

With my archer, i used to train the talisman on Lich Lords and hopefully Lich Lord Para's , and ogre lords and ice ogre lords, with my swords lumber i wanted to do the same, but it would cost me to to much time ,maybe i should have stayed with 1 meta guy, coz when i got my 2nd i lost all motivation to be honest.
The thought of going true all that twice, holded me back of training any further.

Maybe some have some suggestions of what to fight for both my chars to train the relics and the talisman any faster would be much appriciated.

Its not a complain on how slow this shit is, but maybe some can give me some new insight or motivation to actually train this and not let it go passive as a few hundred points at champs and what not.

Damn dude, I totes mcgoats would have bought that tread. I've found that dragons are a tough kill but have the best xp. Dunno if there's anything out there that's better.

LSDjay

Grandmaster
Damn dude, I totes mcgoats would have bought that tread. I've found that dragons are a tough kill but have the best xp. Dunno if there's anything out there that's better.

yeah sorry, was just to happy i got a beserk relic for once :)
Thanks i will try destard next time, though its difficult with a archer, as you have to stay close for xp and not beeing able to use pots or armour for beserk.
It maybe be a good way to lvl up my defense talisman with a katana.

thank you sir.

dobber

Grandmaster
Best talisman gains I've ever had was at the arch demon. One time I got to solo it for about 10 minutes and gained around 2k exp. Now I am almost in the same boat as @LSDjay; training is just too slow with an archer...0-3 exp points on hit.

Zoobler

Grandmaster
Almost level 8 now with fairly passive play....trick for me has just been to farm...I pay little attention to xp gain and just farm gold. Xp comes passively. The quicker I get at collecting gold the faster my xp goes. Just waiting for that infectious relic to come along at the right price ;)