The Meta Dexxer's Lounge and Beard Bar

Fattson

Grandmaster
Hey guys. Wondering what kind of AR and shields you are using for your meta dexxers. Might get back into crafting and would like to cater to the meta dexxers. Any info you can give will be helpful. Thanks.

Zoobler

Grandmaster
I use nada but would use regular leather non gm suits if there were slayer properties attached. I think there should be a bit more interest in quick one handed slayer weaps. My bank is full of them ATM. Takes forever to level the Zerk and I would assume others are like me and will pay to speed up that process

Vorax

Grandmaster
I like using full bronze plate, with a bronze heater shield or better, with a slayer katana on my tank dexxer

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Fattson

Grandmaster
I was thinking of doing slayer weps: Kats and Axes. I don't know any fencers with a talisman and only know one macer and he makes his own slayers.

@Vorax How much would you pay for legendary made verite or valorite heaters? Not looking for top dollar, but I would have to make a profit.

Vorax

Grandmaster
I was thinking of doing slayer weps: Kats and Axes. I don't know any fencers with a talisman and only know one macer and he makes his own slayers.

@Vorax How much would you pay for legendary made verite or valorite heaters? Not looking for top dollar, but I would have to make a profit.
Honestly I've never paid for a shield, usually i either just make them, or find the invuls :p If you wanna sell some sometime, throw me a price

Fattson

Grandmaster
Honestly I've never paid for a shield, usually i either just make them, or find the invuls :p If you wanna sell some sometime, throw me a price
I was thinking of doing a meta dexxer vendor. Why I'm making feeler comments in this thread. But maybe the average meta dexxer is just like me, and they all have their own crafters.

elfyburk

Expert
I would pay for more slayer weapons - seems to be pretty much sold out at my usual vendor spots. Things like Elemental Ban, Repond Slayer, and Silver katanas

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yeah I think the market needs slayers more than anything.

It's nice to dream, how nice would it be to have tons vendors stocked and ready with slayers for whatever the MotM it is.

Would be wise for someone who crafts these sorts of things to start stockpiling and brush up on their marketing techniques...just saying ;)

Kilike

Grandmaster
I'd love to have a supplier of double axe slayers.
I'm sure we could work that out Fatts
In fact I've already got a nice Supply of kats going and have been saving Hotspot Slayers (Orc, Blood/Earth Ele) and Champ Slayers(Repond,Arachnid, Rept etc) and Saving all MoTM slayers currently. Vendors will be up within the next few days right outside of Cove(first house)

Also Will have repair deeds and thinking about Val Plate for our Tank metas out there. Anything else you guys would like to see on this front? Reply and let me know and I'll get on it.

Fattson

Grandmaster
I'm sure we could work that out Fatts
In fact I've already got a nice Supply of kats going and have been saving Hotspot Slayers (Orc, Blood/Earth Ele) and Champ Slayers(Repond,Arachnid, Rept etc) and Saving all MoTM slayers currently. Vendors will be up within the next few days right outside of Cove(first house)

Also Will have repair deeds and thinking about Val Plate for our Tank metas out there. Anything else you guys would like to see on this front? Reply and let me know and I'll get on it.

That's awesome! I will be a regular customer for sure.

I die...a lot...

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Phase gets additional damage for attacking from hidden based on your hiding and stealth skill so you would get half of that additional damage (25 extra I believe). The real benefit of phase is in equipping a heavy hitting weapon and having double strike ready if you have it. On a good roll I have hit for damages over 800 (combining the phase, swing and double strike that all hit at the same time). The key is big weapon for phase.