Ways to encourage smaller group pvp...

Amberracuda

Novice
I am thinking of some idea's that I am not quite certain how they would work out in the long run.
So I'm waiting until they are hashed out better and edit the OP.

BUT I would like other people to share their idea's on how we could promote smaller pvp groups.
ie 3-5

'We' like to go out 3 at a time, and consistently when encountering other groups not only are they larger, they also bring in alts, en masse.

My issue: Is there any way to encourage a smaller group pvp without changing the mindsets of the players?
ie More>Better More>Funner

I enjoy smaller group fights personally and its getting harder and harder to find someone that doesnt call in or zergs.

Constructive Ideas PLZ...

Amberracuda

Novice
join eqms imo
Forum warriors are some of my favorite people but not always.....
You had to say 3 ironic and sarcastic words, just to get a message count, 1st reply, and all the other shit forum trolls care about.
(1 is an acronym I know stfu)

Anyways I like you but you read like shit....

"Constructive Ideas PLZ..."

Amberracuda

Novice
I have nothing against the big group fights for those that enjoy it.
But I like to play in tight knit GOOD close fights for the most part, not suffering from 3-4 synchs and having to off screen middle of them like that is some sort of combat strategy.
UO pvp is so much more fun than synchs.

How do we get people to want to engage in what is more sustainable for the server.
Every server dies a couple years after the zergs start...

The last two post u have posted it's been u crying lol it's funny servers has been up for 3 years u think staff hasn't heard this already either don't pvp or join a Zerg guild

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amberracuda

Novice
The last two post u have posted it's been u crying lol it's funny servers has been up for 3 years u think staff hasn't heard this already either don't pvp or join a Zerg guild

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

as constructive as always...
maybe i shouldve said sociopaths like you kill uo servers lol
after enough people quit thats all thats left.

Kael

Master
I am thinking of some idea's that I am not quite certain how they would work out in the long run.
So I'm waiting until they are hashed out better and edit the OP.

BUT I would like other people to share their idea's on how we could promote smaller pvp groups.
ie 3-5

'We' like to go out 3 at a time, and consistently when encountering other groups not only are they larger, they also bring in alts, en masse.

My issue: Is there any way to encourage a smaller group pvp without changing the mindsets of the players?
ie More>Better More>Funner

I enjoy smaller group fights personally and its getting harder and harder to find someone that doesnt call in or zergs.

Constructive Ideas PLZ...

If we fight groups that we know call in we try to hit and move out rather quickly

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
I have nothing against the big group fights for those that enjoy it.
But I like to play in tight knit GOOD close fights for the most part, not suffering from 3-4 synchs and having to off screen middle of them like that is some sort of combat strategy.
UO pvp is so much more fun than synchs.

How do we get people to want to engage in what is more sustainable for the server.
Every server dies a couple years after the zergs start...

Large guilds add to the community -- who wants to log on and have no one to play with?

Derwolf

Grandmaster
if you want to do small group fights add other pvpers on Skype and setup fights 3v3s,4v4s,etc @ moonglow/bucs/nocut

Malkraven

Grandmaster
EQMS dont add to the community lol. you grief noobies till they quit, cheat and cry to staff to get the server changed to benifit you.

-Get coon banned for multiclienting then zelda gets away with same shit.
-Cry about coon multi client pvping then have blue alt acts spamming peace afk v 3 power ( and still lose).
-Cheat at last pvm event

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
EQMS dont add to the community lol. you grief noobies till they quit, cheat and cry to staff to get the server changed to benifit you.

-Get coon banned for multiclienting then zelda gets away with same shit.
-Cry about coon multi client pvping then have blue alt acts spamming peace afk v 3 power ( and still lose).
-Cheat at last pvm event

Finally -- youve become fully #affected...

p.s.

spam peace on afk? You reailze it was skala who was peacing and no one else... LOL the #affected training is complete for you malk.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Finally -- youve become fully #affected...

p.s.

spam peace on afk? You reailze it was skala who was peacing and no one else... LOL the #affected training is complete for you malk.

just saying you do the exact thing u cry about $ doin? i couldn't care less eitherway just dont act the white knights when everyone knows its not true its almost as amusing as $ saying they are the " good guys" of the server

girana

Grandmaster
just saying you do the exact thing u cry about $ doin? i couldn't care less eitherway just dont act the white knights when everyone knows its not true its almost as amusing as $ saying they are the " good guys" of the server

$ are the good guys

flube and jenny jugs destory the fun for alot newbies at motm event

i came killed them cut heads everyone had fun again