100k Reward for finding me my lured off stge 1 meta

Expendable

Master
@Fuego just so you realize the full circle, you bought the egg from EQMS, EQMS stole it back, EQMS trolls you on forums. Just stop feeding into it at this point man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kael

Master
I know it's game mechanics and shit...but this kinda sucks. People complain about getting pk'd by large guilds. To me luring and stealing meta pet's would be a bigger piss off than dying to a pk(s) and losing my lootz.

tankian

Grandmaster
I seriously don't think @GluttonySDS will let these guys wait until the meta goes wild, lets see if he steps in b4 its too late. He doesn't like killing pets so i assume he wont let this guy lose his pet.

Fuego

Grandmaster
They got it for sale, 1.9m and its yours. Good price for an egg, if you got money and want an egg buy it. Then buy a summoning ball via cash.

Fuego

Grandmaster
On another note, if you have gold, how do you trust the guy who stole your pet to gate to pet after paying him? Guy just basically cyber kidnapped your [et and you will give 1.8 mill at a bank. What stops him from recalling and letting it goo egg then selling egg too?

PekatronIII

Grandmaster
[emoji1589][emoji1589][emoji1589]

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
rfk.png
kaka.png
lfk.png

petush.png

StegcO

Grandmaster
On another note, if you have gold, how do you trust the guy who stole your pet to gate to pet after paying him? Guy just basically cyber kidnapped your [et and you will give 1.8 mill at a bank. What stops him from recalling and letting it goo egg then selling egg too?

Inside WBB you can safe trade it man.

EDIT: If it is an egg now, if not see below:

Last edited by a moderator:

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
You need a separate character gating from inside stables to the location of the pet transfer, bank check is blessed. As soon as transfer is completed use all come, use your moongate macro and have stable/stall ready.

Then leave it there til you purchase a pet ball.

Still some risk but best chance.

StegcO

Grandmaster
I know, but what iuf you pay and they just recall off and not gate to pet?

Wait a moment, it is still a Pet or now is an egg?

If it's an egg you can trade it inside wbb like all other item, if it is a pet you can do what Fingerdiscount say.

Depends of how many EXP the Pet have, if it's still a Level 1 is better for you to buy a new egg from other people it's more easy, safe and same price if they re-sell it to you at 1,9kk.

EDIT: Remeber the Petball this time :D

StegcO

Grandmaster
Or the third option, pay 200k to join eqms and they give it to you for free I think (dont warry you easly pass the eqms test to join, trust me).

@GluttonySDS right or wrong?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk