WTS 1288 hue chest from fishing tournament

Kyain

Master
The spider eggs are also custom hue, but there are multiples of those.

There is 1 mammal and 1 reptile steeds, and I THINK 4 spider eggs

Kyain

Master
Damn now i am even more confused !

One of a kind meta steed egg ? ? ? What abt the spider egg ?

It's either 2 or 4 spider eggs

zElYro5.png

zElYro5

zElYro5

That's both steeds in one pic, reptile still in egg and mammal hatched for color

Kyain

Master
It's crazy that they changed the rewards once the event was over. If they had said from the beginning that these were the rewards I imagine a lot more people would have tried a lot harder.

Actually the biggest mistake IMHO was that the event ran for damn near a week with absolutely no rewards listed. They didn't even post any POSSIBLE rewards till Thursday after the event had already been running for 5 days. It was practically blind rewards from the start.

Either way, I bet people take the next naval event WAY more seriously now lol

Suikoden

Expert
I would also like to point out that the rabbit event also had rewards of a steed and double strike relic among other rewards.. So parts of this event were similar so I don't see why the rewards are at all surprising? I myself did not have any available time to participate due to work, but knowing the rabbit event held such rewards I would have put in a crazy amount of effort into this one as well if I had the time. I did manage 23 place for the time I spent driving around handing out mibs and exceptional poles to those people participating regardless of knowing rewards.