WTS 1288 hue chest from fishing tournament

oneSLOWex

Adept
now i am lost what are you selling the chest or the egg the egg i can see 10 mil now the chest no
The chest obviously. It’s in the pic and the thread title. This isn’t a price check thread. If you’re not interested keep your opinion moving. Thanks.

GoldKnight

Apprentice
well
1st top weight and low weight got this chest
2nd top and low weight got steed (1 mammal and 1 reptile)
3rd top and low got spider eggs (total 3 cos 1 was also for turn in rank)
4th top and low got DS relic

1st for turn in got glacial rod

this Chest is the only on market and being sold, other chest was part of a trade inside guild, never been on market and never will be. So this one is 1 of a kind possibility to have it :)

I know how werkt knew about that chest movement (which is wrong btw, i think some1 reported u half informations)

Last edited:
well
1st top weight and low weight got this chest
2nd top and low weight got steed (1 mammal and 1 reptile)
3rd top and low got spider eggs (total 3 cos 1 was also for turn in rank)
4th top and low got DS relic

1st for turn in got glacial rod

this Chest is the only on market and being sold, other chest was part of a trade inside guild, never been on market and never will be. So this one is 1 of a kind possibility to have it :)

I know how werkt knew about that chest movement (which is wrong btw, i think some1 reported u half informations)

Cyian is the one who I talked to. I just stated what I was told. Just trying to help.

Memphist

Grandmaster
upload_2018-7-6_10-6-10-png.2266

The End

Master
Imo I would do a weeklong auction at least I don’t think everyone has been online being summer to see this yet. I know if a couple rare chest buyers that haven’t even come online that are in my guild. I wouldn’t end this so quickly.

oneSLOWex

Adept
EDIT: Bids will now end Sunday July 15th at midnight EST. Sorry for those that have already bid, but I just don’t feel like enough people have been online to see this with it being summer and a holiday weekend in the US.

There will be no more changes and it will go for what the final bid is at that time.