WTS 1288 hue chest from fishing tournament

lollo

Grandmaster
Yeah, I bid on my own shit. GTFO with that

Well it does sound a bit suspect when someone with 11 posts since joining bids 11m on a chest.

And cosidering how desperate for gold/greedy you have proven to be, it wouldn’t surprise me (or anyone else) one bit if this was you/your friend trying to raise the price

oneSLOWex

Adept
Well it does sound a bit suspect when someone with 11 posts since joining bids 11m on a chest.

And cosidering how desperate for gold/greedy you have proven to be, it wouldn’t surprise me (or anyone else) one bit if this was you/your friend trying to raise the price
I changed the auction once. Ive sold plenty of stuff and never had any issues. Also, you never bid, why are you so concerned? If youre bored, go post somewhere else.

Kyain

Master
I know later on some one will sale one and i will get it for 50k hahahaha

I mean, I'm not saying it isn't possible, but the only other one a guy traded me a 1 of 3 frostwood hued spider egg. I think 50k is a stretch... unless there is crack in uo and my man ends up in a gutter

Kyain

Master
The tourney rewards were definitely weird.

First place gets 1 of 2 chests
Second place technically got a 1 of a kind meta steed (2 were handed out with frostwood hue, but 1 is reptile and the other is mammal)
3rd got a 1 of 3 frostwood spider

lollo

Grandmaster
No way the other one will sell for 50k, I think 10-11m is a reasonable price after all, being 2 of a kind.

This doesn’t change the fact that the seller has been extremely greedy and this is “how not to run an auction” 101.

In the end he’s gonna get 500k more and he will be remembered as a greedy pos.

You can make 500k in a couple hours in this game and I don’t think it’s worth it to have your seller reputation ruined for such a small amount.

I have no business here other than to lol at a guy who goes by the name jenny jugs, a literal know-nothing.

The real mistake in this thread was ever honoring that losers bid in the first place.

Your unhealthy obsession with me is borderline mental illness.

You steal meta pets from accounts that aren't yours, and I buy statues at inflated prices, and you say my bid is not to be honored?

The left truly are loons.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Lol your name is mud and your bids are no good lol

What this has to do with politics or how much of a scumbag I am in my spare time, I'm really not sure.

Nice display.

Bromista

Grandmaster
It's really no surprise, a couple of the wrong people get involved and things get out of hand fast. UOF b/s/t is srs bsnss.

I wish the seller good luck, glacial items are clearly a hot ticket but not an item I'm in the market for. If anyone else needs called out I might step in, but until then my continued presence here is...well...about as good as a psuedo bid with disclaimers from a player with a history of poor b/s/t forum conduct relegated to their fourth or fifth forum account hehe

BananaKill

Grandmaster
It's really no surprise, a couple of the wrong people get involved and things get out of hand fast. UOF b/s/t is srs bsnss.

I wish the seller good luck, glacial items are clearly a hot ticket but not an item I'm in the market for. If anyone else needs called out I might step in, but until then my continued presence here is...well...about as good as a psuedo bid with disclaimers from a player with a history of poor b/s/t forum conduct relegated to their fourth or fifth forum account hehe

It's not glacial, noobskillet

Kyain

Master
I believe there's only 3 ways to see or experience glacial on this server

1) Be CVS
2) Find chum ur mom's fishing pole
3) Watch mine or evol's steeds firebreath

Unfortunately the meta spiders did not get that treatment, which would have been awesome as well

Lol your name is mud and your bids are no good lol

What this has to do with politics or how much of a scumbag I am in my spare time, I'm really not sure.

Nice display.

The last item within the last week I placed a bid on was a blaze sea serpent for 3.1m and I bought it. Ask him...

The left often let their personal emotions cloud logical judgment

BananaKill

Grandmaster
Ok folks here's the ringside judges score

Brom 10 9 9 8
BBdad 8 10 10 10

Brom came in hard like romda rowsey but he's quickly losing steam and getting all werkt up.
BBdad didn't see the first punch coming but since then he's been on point.

Brom needs to come up with some good material because hes getting his ass handed to him in round 4.

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
So impersonal those in game auction houses, plus everyone will list everything, and vendor homes will become a thing of the past. Vendor homes truly are something that makes UO great to me...