a week in the life: RDA portal meta data.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
With all the monopoly talk, who exactly is getting what?

I decided to keep track for a whole week and post the data no matter what. So without further ado, here's one week of RDAs mapped out to show the "market share" of each guild. Basically, any guild who was there gets a point (win, lose, or draw).

Note: I didn't try to determine which guild "won" the RDA in order to keep the data objective.

HDX0tjt.png

PzoI6HZ.png

@Shane

Last edited by a moderator:

girana

Grandmaster
dosnt fit with my rekort

EDIT:

AH OK see what you did nice way to make it looks like werkt geting less RDAs as they real do.

dosnt fit with my rekort

EDIT:

AH OK see what you did nice way to make it looks like werkt geting less RDAs as they real do.

EDIT2:

between rdas are more then 6 hours really wondering how you can fit more as 3 sets into one day

What do you mean by your last statement? And for the record , there was no lying involved in this report. We put quite a bit of work into, especially for creating the spreadsheet and chart.

Derwolf

Grandmaster
With all the monopoly talk, who exactly is getting what?

I decided to keep track for a whole week and post the data no matter what. So without further ado, here's one week of RDAs mapped out to show the "market share" of each guild. Basically, any guild who was there gets a point (win, lose, or draw).

Note: I didn't try to determine which guild "won" the RDA in order to keep the data objective.

HDX0tjt.png

PzoI6HZ.png

@Shane

funny i said wrekt gets 50% of the rdas in irc the other night, i was pretty damn close.

not hatin', you reap what you sow. good for wrekt for puttin in work

Dig'em

Grandmaster
dosnt fit with my rekort

EDIT:

Lol someone's salty, we're trying to provide the information to put this "monopoly" nonsense to rest, there it is, Boom.

Faytality

Staff member
I'm not sure what this is trying to prove though. I still see 3 guilds dominating, 2 of which are Zergs. The only outcome I want to see is the portal timers becoming more random. That way the only way you'll know right when they pop is if you sit there like a jackass for hours clicking your gem.

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
I'm not sure what this is trying to prove though
I didn't set out to prove anything really. There have been a lot of very subjective claims lately I just wanted to add some objectivity. If you read through some of the previous posts you may expect us to have a much larger piece of the pie, or maybe not. Either way, now you know.

I'm not sure what this is trying to prove though. I still see 3 guilds dominating, 2 of which are Zergs. The only outcome I want to see is the portal timers becoming more random. That way the only way you'll know right when they pop is if you sit there like a jackass for hours clicking your gem.

This was to show that we do not monopolize the RDAs. That's all. It shows every round and what guilds that we know of participate in them. That's all. Nothing more. People got tired of others saying we control RDAs.
Yes, we are a mass, but we worked hard to be where we are now. Werkt takes care of each other and that's how you build and improve.

Young Star

Grandmaster
The only thing that is reported is who showed up at each RDA. We did our best to find out who did ones that we never found ourselves to limit how many were added to the "unknown" category.

If even one scout showed up from a guild they were counted as present. Same went for us. We counted ourselves present even if we showed up right before the boss died.

tankian

Grandmaster
49% might be what you found and did yourselfs but im sure it is much higher when you take in affect the ones you raided and pkd everyone inside. werkt was supposed to be on good terms with TBA but you just come in and pk all of us. some of us are your friends but I guess in the end Gold and greed is more important

I do believe that all rdas should be on totally random timers to keep everyone from having the timers on lockdown and keep clicking the gems to see when they pop like @Faytality mentioned. and that chart is not correct. maybe for who first found them but not completed them. im pretty sure werkt is more like 60%. and I think the arche deamon should be on a random timer also and any ghost or afk chars are left in the area after x amount of time should be kicked out
@eppy
@Adam
@JoeB
@Shane

Young Star

Grandmaster
49% might be what you found and did yourselfs but im sure it is much higher when you take in affect the ones you raided and pkd everyone inside. werkt was supposed to be on good terms with TBA but you just come in and pk all of us. some of us are your friends but I guess in the end Gold and greed is more important
Look at the graph under the pie chart. 49% is the total we made a showing at out of all the RDAs that spawned throughout the week. That includes all the ones that were contested or shared with others. Yes. We do share with some groups.

Josh D

Grandmaster
Tankian, they've begun doing that to us lately too.

Werkt guild has unfortunately become very similar to $ guild in RDAs. Its a shame too, I like a lot of them.

As for the charts.....Ill be damned if we (EQMS) get 17.5%, its more like 10%.

As for Werkt finding 50%.....Calsifer..cmon homie...I gave you our data in hopes this would be accurate. You guys had a role in at least 70% of the RDAs. If not, I need the RDA crystal recalibrated, shits broke.

girana

Grandmaster
the problem with this chart is

the weight of the diffrent RDAs is fucked up by the 3 - 2 -1 point system.

the faction gate gets too much points in compare to rdas a guild doing alone.

Young Star

Grandmaster
There is no points system for it. If a guild has a 2 in a square it means they made it to 2 RDAs for that round. You also have to remember this is tracking all 24 hours. Your perspective can get somewhat skewed depending on the time of day that you play.

Status
Not open for further replies.