Advice on template

halygon

Grandmaster

I found the formula on many websites: Succes of Poison spell is (Magery + Poisoning) ÷2
With 100 magery and 50 poisoning it's 75% against 100% resisting spell. There will be no success on a dexxer with around 70% magery and 30% poisoning. I stay corrected too. GM poisoning make sence with GM magery, but below is a lower chance for a successful cast.
Also keep in mind that poisoning with magery has different formulas here than on other shards. Its a bit more potent but still relies on magery + poisoning skill levels.

ADabLDo

Apprentice
Stick with 100 STR as it gives a small damage bonus to weapons. 85 Dex is fine with a macer as with any dexxor you should be using blue pots to increase your dex. On that note, below is a list of what stock you need to keep on you (I put amounts as suggestions, but use less at first until you get a feel for how many you personally need):

• Wear Armor -- Magic armor is usually cheap to buy or easy to find
  • Use Power or Stronger weapons -- weaker then that will put you at a serious disadvantage
  • Greater Strength Potions (5)
  • Greater Agility Potions (5)
  • Greater Heal Potions (15)
  • Greater Cure Potions (15)
  • Total Refresh Potions (15)
  • Greater Explosion Potions (30)
  • Empty Bottles (1) - I place this somewhere out of the way in my main pack so that empty bottlesdon't get placed over something important to me
  • Bandaids (80)
  • Magic Traped pouches (10) - Set a hotkey to "pop" these in the case you are paralyzed via spell

So Swds works the same way, running around with
100 str
85 dex
40 int

With Invul stuff, and plate I am slower, but throw some power on it to and shazaaam big bardiche ouchies coming.

SWDS
ANAT
TACT
HEAL

I am trying to figure the other slots, I have been just using those.

What about lumberjackin?