AOE changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

agauo

Master
As Gluttony stated I am not in EQMS

3699423bc5.jpg

You may not be in EQMS but you are in their alliance.

Fucking grow a pair. God forbid you might actually have to use your fucking brain to make some sort of cohesive thought into an intelligent idea. Here's a fucking thought, fight in town. Now these changes have no impact whatsoever on you. Problem fucking solved. You're welcome.

Fucking grow a pair. God forbid you can't MS rail without targeting your own people you might actually have to use your fucking brain to make a few decisions. Here's a fucking thought, learn to adapt *or sign up for my pvp lessons only 2 mill see signature. Now you might actually learn how to properly heal and sync spells instead of railing MS. Problem fucking solved. You're welcome.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
As Gluttony stated I am not in EQMS and I am not entirely against these changes. Why, you might ask? The answer is simple: I am not afraid of a bunch of "newbies wearing purple".

This thread is becoming redundant. People come up with viable ideas and scenarios for these changes that would actually benefit people other than EQMS. Then we get the same people saying the same god damn nonsense that this only benefits EQMS, and that's their only reason as to why this shouldn't be implemented.
To these people I have to say this:

Fucking grow a pair. God forbid you might actually have to use your fucking brain to make some sort of cohesive thought into an intelligent idea. Here's a fucking thought, fight in town. Now these changes have no impact whatsoever on you. Problem fucking solved. You're welcome.

quoting for truth and a lack of tears... why are CoM the only people that Ive seen cry since EQMS has come back to the forums?

Saturn

Grandmaster
Actually if field spells were fixed the way Gluttony is proposing it will actually make doing champ spawns easier for blue players as you can group large amounts of easy mobs and get 4 or 5 people to cast 1 EQ each. So there are PVM advantages to this as well. Not just changes to PVP.
Wait wait wait.....
Your telling me you havnt figured out how to partner with a friend on a scribe, cast protection and...
ahh never mind your a fucking moron you wouldnt get it.

Thank you guys for the laughs.

You guys can't even make a productive argument towards the topic of the thread, and instead have to make digs at me like I give a fuck what you think.

For my very special fan club leader:
Your telling me you havnt figured out how to partner with a friend on a scribe, cast protection and...
ahh never mind your a fucking moron you wouldnt get it.

images

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Sad to see all these CoM tears over something that will improve PVP for the entire shard...

p.s.

I am the king of mindblast and protection

Status
Not open for further replies.