BIG Fucking Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Wow take a breath man. You do realize your approach kills any chance of your complaint being taken seriously?

Its like having Rita McNeil as the spokesperson for weight watchers. Having Robert the Rager speak for tamers isn't going to help convince anyone.

Don't post in this subject for 24 hours and then try to make a point people might listen to.

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
I am not so much spazzing over being pk'd, more so over the fact that my pets keep getting jumped on. I'm just sick of the people pk'ing my pet. I have lost 22 points just on my resist alone in the past 4 days because of people greifing. It's not fun to run a tamer anymore unless your level 7 with bad ass relics. And now Criminals can gate hop as they please and its no harm done for them. They go gray for 120 seconds and then back to blue to do it again. PK'ing me is one thing, I can get over that. But i can not get over farming and training my pet for hours only to have hours of work wiped away in 30 seconds because some little dick rape victim decides they want to take out their real life frustrations on people minding their own business in the game. I think it's funny that the people on here talking shit on my post are either A: The people I'm complaining about, or B: People that aren't training meta's. It's easy to sit back and run your mouth when you THINK your untouchable. LOL Cowards.

Sounds like $'s moves,

AssHat

Grandmaster
11376312_1382144672085010_1119574719_n.jpg

amonseti

Grandmaster
ok is the xDaegothx dude really going all rageout ... or is he simply seeing howmuch he can get away with before being banned .. feels alot like russians flying into canada during the cold war to me ... testing to see how far they can get before getting caught

Lazenby

Adept
Better donate and buy some skill scrolls for your pet then!

Basically this post says the same thing

http://www.uoforum.com/threads/any-chance.65427/

except it is much less ********, and it is a week old...10 pages long, and I didn't see any type of staff response to the logical and quality ideas that were in that thread...

Adding pet stat loss was a bad idea...as I said in other post, it is not having the desired effect of keeping people from treating pets as expendable...

Most stat loss people are responsible pet owners that don't multi client pvp (which use to be allowed) they just go out and farm, and get griefed by assholes...

The staff stated that they were putting in 10% (now 1%) stat loss to dying pets because people were not being good pet owners...stated people 2 client pvp with dragon (since then this is bannable) and that people at champs and stuff were not treating pets right, just throwing them in to swarms of baddies with no regard...

so how does stat loss from blue griefers fix this?

Also, the staff response was "Why anyone would complain about this is beyond us." and that is for 10% stat loss, before they changed it. Why would anyone complain, indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Orgha

Apprentice
I don't have to even die once to see this guy's point.

Griefing is out of control on this server. That's his point in a nutshell. And he's not the only one who notices it.

Pking makes the game fun and interesting.

Griefing is fun if you are exacting revenge on another douche (Guilty :) ), but griefing random people without any loot to gain, BOOOOOORING! Tried it once and I was shocked how pointless it was given how frequently it happens. I guess griefers are just PKs who can't PK real targets. They can't really PK (A majority of reds on this server LOL) so they just ***** slap an AFK or some newb wandering around with nothing of value.

The funny part is not only are they playing a boring style of play, they are driving away people. I've had several clowns try to kill one of characters who literally had nothing but a Kryss and 20x bandages on him. Clown dumps and I manage to get away.... WHHHAT??!?!! Made me ROFL for a few minutes. If an idiot can't kill a naked guy with 0 resist they should quit this game. LOL.

It's happened more than once too. And every single time I think "Maybe they'll get me this time...should be fucking easy......NOPE HAHAHAHAH!"

Anyone who needs help with these fucktard reds send me a PM and I'll help you out. I might be new on this shard but I've played UO since launch.

Budcookie

Grandmaster
This IS UoF, its a griefer pk shard, if you dont like it too bad, either give up and quit or turn into a dick bag like everyone else. Also, where the fuck is Egor?

God.RG

Grandmaster
if there wasn't any sort of pet stat loss, then what exactly do you lose as a tamer when you die?
regs? armor?

get the fuck outta here. buy some ss.. dexxers buy armor/weaps, you buy skill scrolls.

as a tamer, you have bonded pets, insta kill meta pets, etc.. cry for me.

Dear Admins,

Get the fuck off your asses and grow some nuts. Stop being all buddy buddy with the cocksuckers on the server just because they shove money in your pockets. People are leaving your server left and right because of all the pk'ing that goes on and you refuse to do anything about it. W.T.F is your issue? No one want's to play on a server where they spend hours farming, or even worse, training their pets, just to have a few **** suckers that think 4v1 is fair and kill you and your pets. Suggestion 1: Take the donor's dicks out of your mouth, i.e. : POWER, EQMS, $(Does it still exist? xD), and be fair to all player's rather than allowing things to continue because the players that don't need money anymore find it more enjoyable to be what is equivalent to a virtual bully than to actually play the game. Suggestion 2a: Put a restriction on how many times a player can be pk'd by the same player within a given time period. Suggestion 2b: Add a timer upon death. Limit how frequently you can be pk'd. Suggestion 3: If your so concerned that it would take away from the game to limit how often people can be pk'd then restrict where these pk restrictions are set in place, for example, Champs = 15 minute NO PK. Maybe, Dungeons = 10 Minute NO PK. Everywhere else = Free PK.
I don't care if you have to give people 10 minutes of young status. Just so long as the people that put in all the time and hard work at champs are not robbed at the last minute by faggots. Give people time to go get their pets that were ass fucked by the Jew's that have no life and are letting their ugly ass children starve because all of their money is spent lining your pockets. DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE GREIFING OR YOU'LL LOSE MORE MONEY THAN THESE FUCK TARDS ARE GIVING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post of the week. Haven't stopped laughing for a few minutes, can we get your character names? Cause I want to give you a grief deluxe.

HERE'S a suggestion -

a) get better
or
b) request trammel moonstones

Status
Not open for further replies.