Champion Spawn : Intended Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
You guys have to remember, I'm all for killing people within the limits of the game but am also very against excessive griefing on the last UO server that there will ever be.

As a UO addict, I know if UOF were to fail, then there will be no more UO to play -- its why EQMS isnt nearly as grief heavy as we were on other servers... true griefing (shit like luring champs, luring spawn onto people doing champs, killing someones pets without taking a count on them, dispelling EVs of peope doing champs, actively seeking out and killing macroers, dispelling or blocking gates of people doing vendor gates, etc) to me has no place on UOF.

girana

Grandmaster
Dont get it twisted. Its not like i am suggesting all rewards should go straight to the bankbox, like @girana was suggesting earlier in this thread. As for someone like me destroying this game? I think you have me mixed up with you know who. If your so l33t like you 'think' you are... dont lure the boss, come on reds and try to kill us and see what happens. Dont be such a noob. Is the only way you could 'win' is to pull a * move and lure the boss out the back door and 40-50 screens away - any chance you get? Where is the consistancy between despise and oaks champs being rubber-banded and not the other ones? Your guild has abused this mechanic for years.

did you even read my last post ?

despise oaks and deciet are rubber banded and the rest not thats done because that it 3 that you can lure 3 not so its fair for both sides

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
did you even read my last post ?

despise oaks and deciet are rubber banded and the rest not thats done because that it 3 that you can lure 3 not so its fair for both sides
There is no consistancy though. Either all should rubber-band..or none of them.

girana

Grandmaster
There is no consistancy though. Either all should rubber-band..or none of them.

well its a sandbox game with ton of diffrent playstyles long long time again when this change was made staff tryed to balance everything so all kind of ppl are happy.

I know hard for most of you guys to unterstand because all you do is caring about your own playstyle.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
well its a sandbox game with ton of diffrent playstyles long long time again when this change was made staff tryed to balance everything so all kind of ppl are happy.

Imagine what would happen when we all try the same thing. When there is 2 red candles left, lets all leave and wait for someone else to finish the last 2 candles so we can lure the boss 40+ screens away. We will all stay pre-loaded, with pets on the ready and ghost the altar so we can see who makes the first move.....smh

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster

I know hard for most of you guys to unterstand because all you do is caring about your own playstyle.

Not me -- I am fine with champs being easier for blues and trammies.... as much as I love PVP, I realize its the trammy men(and women) who keep the server fully populated and realize concessions need to be made because they lack the effort, organization, or skill to group up and complete champs like the rest of us.

Bromista

Grandmaster
It's a very weak argument to say oh you don't want your champ lured then don't spawn a champ that can be lured, stick to these two champs.

I'm sorry but that's not how it works. Especially when staff has said nothing to that effect. Ever.

LSDjay

Grandmaster

Bosses are killed so fast nowadays.
Before u even realize the boss has spawned and then notice its been lured away and recall and all that, you find it dead somewhere..

Maybe when the boss turns into a paragon after that far from altar it might give people a chance to find it in time :)

girana

Grandmaster
Not me -- I am fine with champs being easier for blues and trammies.... as much as I love PVP, I realize its the trammy men(and women) who keep the server fully populated and realize concessions need to be made because they lack the effort, organization, or skill to group up and complete champs like the rest of us.

thats why i suggest to add 2 champs in trammel i would bet they would be a great success.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
thats why i suggest to add 2 champs in trammel i would bet they would be a great success.
This thread has nothing to do about PKs. So - why suggest trammel as the solution to the inconsistacy between champ spawns with some being rubber-banded and others not ?

girana

Grandmaster
This thread has nothing to do about PKs. So - why suggest trammel as the solution to the inconsistacy between champ spawns with some being rubber-banded and others not ?

like i said already a few times in my last posts its done to cater diffrent playstyles.

It's a very weak argument to say oh you don't want your champ lured then don't spawn a champ that can be lured, stick to these two champs.

I'm sorry but that's not how it works. Especially when staff has said nothing to that effect. Ever.

staff said smt to it when they added it.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
like i said already a few times in my last posts its done to cater diffrent playstyles.

staff said smt to it when they added it.

So, are you identifying yours and powers play style as not pkers, but as people who like to lure?

Last edited by a moderator:

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Why are people against this change? Want to do a champ, stay in the champ area.
Want to steal a champ? Kill everyone in the champ area.

Sounds like pretty simple logic to me.

girana

Grandmaster
Why are people against this change? Want to do a champ, stay in the champ area.
Want to steal a champ? Kill everyone in the champ area.

Sounds like pretty simple logic to me.

why not keep it how it is for years

half champs you can lure other half you cant.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster

Because it is a griefy way to try to "steal" a champ from the people who did it without having to kill anyone.... as evidenced by this thread.

Sounds to me like you want to lure the boss way out of the champ area so you dont have to kill people who did the champ.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster

You want easy rewards , for little effort...if you dont wanna try to PK us and contest a champ spawn - then play a thief at said champ spawns. You can get easy rewards that way sometimes.

Are u so against this bc u guys lost ur PKing ways like the ole times or?

Status
Not open for further replies.