Champion Spawn : Intended Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
we did pk u all. you ran upto boss with a recall precast hit it and died the otherside to me 1v1 i got a count and your other 2 members both died on tamers shortly after.

it just took u so long to react it was already dead.

Best part was i sat on a red and farmed points on a red and non of u attacked me then either so it should not be a suprise you should of seen it coming miles away and been ready for any situation

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
You want easy rewards , for little effort...if you dont wanna try to PK us and contest a champ spawn - then play a thief at said champ spawns. You can get easy rewards that way sometimes.

Are u so against this bc u guys lost ur PKing ways like the ole times or?

yo, during the time you were blinded by EQMS hate, POWER pretty much stopped playing reds after joinign forces with $ and primarily play blue non faction tamers who are more into luring spawn than they are PKing people doing the spawn.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
we did pk u all. you ran upto boss with a recall precast hit it and died the otherside to me 1v1 i got a count and your other 2 members both died on tamers shortly after.

it just toook u so long to react it was already dead
True or false - if you tried PKing us at the champ spawn altar - instead of luring the boss out the other end and 40 screens away , having killed it within less then a minute - you would have all died.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
True or false - if you tried PKing us at the champ spawn altar - instead of luring the boss out the other end and having killed it within less then a minute - you would have all died.

we have raided your guild 1000 times like 2-4 v god knows how many and dont think ive ever died so ? if you mean you where hiding behind about 20 other people then possibly we may have died why are the other 20 people not here crying?

oh right cos 1 had the sense to recall in range and got a scroll and the others obv dont care that much.

as for 40+ screens idk what to say other than thats bigger than any dungeon it was probably 5 screens away unless u play on a iphone and it was up for 5 mins + with us killing it with like 2-3 tamers you are just slow to react.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
we have raided your guild 1000 times like 2-4 v god knows how many and dont think ive ever died so ? if you mean you where hiding behind about 20 other people then possibly we may have died why are the other 20 people not here crying?

oh right cos 1 had the sense to recall in range and got a scroll and the others obv dont care that much.

as for 40+ screens idk what to say other than thats bigger than any dungeon it was probably 5 screens away unless u play on a iphone and it was up for 5 mins + with us killing it with like 2-3 tamers you are just slow
You seem to be upset that this will be discussed amongst the dev's , per Jennas post.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
You seem to be upset that this will be discussed amongst the dev's , per Jennas post.

no change it feel free its not like its gonna change anything someone will still take your champ if its us eqms or some other group not draging the boss away is not gonna help you.

it just makes sense to drag the boss and hold the blues at a choke points when we are out numbered

Xiulan

Master
If you can't finish a champ, does it really matter whether you can't finish it because a few people lured the boss or because a big group came in and killed everyone? Either way you're not getting anything.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
no change it feel free its not like its gonna change anything someone will still take your champ if its us eqms or some other group not draging the boss away is not gonna help you.
lol..you dont actually believe what you said here..do you? If this mechanic was changed - this would change nothing? I 100000000% disagree ! LAWL

it just makes sense to drag the boss and hold the blues at a choke points when we are out numbered
Why does it make sense ? Because you all too afraid to raid on reds and contest it at the altar? You know if you did come with reds and didnt lure it away - you all would have died at that champ and thats a fact...not an alternative fact..but an actual fact...LAWL AGaIN !

Why he should be upset ?.

Look at $ower in this thread ... the thought of consistancy amongst all champs has you all unhappy in this thread ...even gluttony thinks your too scurred to raid on reds. I cant remember the last time i saw $ raiding on reds...all you do is use 'sneaky - noob-like' tactics to lure a boss out the back door and 40+ screens away because you guys seem to be afraid of confrontation. Is that why? Right now there is no consistancy as to why despise is rubber-banded and not the other champ spawns..with the exception of Oaks.

girana

Grandmaster
There should be consistancy. Why no consistancy !

the way it is atm more playstyles are possible.

If they would just add 2 trammel champs (The bosses getting chained to the Idol of Champions ofc) it would bring alot enjoyable content for the more casual player like you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
the staff decieted to make 3 champs staying at altair and champs that can walk away to give small groups chance to steal some champs.
That sounds like a crutch. You have a small guild- so lets keep an inconstant game mechanic for the server? It doesnt work that way Girana.

Your guild size is a player driven problem that can be fixed by a player driven solution - recruit more.

girana

Grandmaster
That sounds like a crutch. You have a small guild- so lets keep an inconstant game mechanic for the server? It doesnt work that way Girana.

Your guild size is a player driven problem that can be fixed by a player driven solution - recruit more.

for your problem is also a player driven solution.

turn your screen on

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
cant belive it how you got your champ lured with screen turned on ?.

And i cant believe that even after 5 pages of replies in this thread - i still have not heard a good reason as to why there -should- be inconsistances amongst champ spawns and that game mechanic. Do any of you have anything else to add to your argument?
@ton loc @K A Z @Malkraven @girana @steve-o @Bobby123 ?

Dont be unhappy or mad at me for making this thread suggestion ...its only a game and you guys brought this upon yourselves !

Status
Not open for further replies.