CLOSING ~Santa's Workshop~ CLOSING

Will you miss Santa's Workshop?

• Total voters

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Wait ocllo bank mall is closed? And i thought Dwade's mall was outside despise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It used to be owned by D-wade but it went idoc and a guy placed and sold it to Bobby instead of d-wade :(

EAST BRIT BEST BUY IS STILL OPEN COME VISIT US AND NOW ACCEPTING NEW VENDORS 100% FREE PM ME FOR DETAILS THANKS
Lol.....

Thx...but this isnt actually a mall closing thread silly's is just changing ownership

This :)

If you did, i'd have to ask you to sell me the books. I've got the 30x30 near the Yew Moongate. It would make a great addition, and I'd have the space to re-create the garden feel of the old library. ;)
Congrats on winning the raffle :)

Haha! Thank god its not! Its ETC! We will be making our jump into the yew shopping area!

We will be doing a slight remodel just on the second floor so the vendors will be coming down for a lil bit but hopefully when its done it will boost traffic even more.

Id like a list of all the people currently their with a vendor who would like to reset their vendor when mall god back up. Should only be down for a lil bit, like a day so a lil inconvenient but will be helpful in the long run.

We cant wait to work with all the vendor owners, mall owners and customers of the yew shopping area!

I left you all in suspense for quite a bit lol... But allow me to formally introduce the new mall owners .. its ETC ! :)

I have all the confidence and faith in selling it to them and knowing that it will be in very good hands ! :)

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
In addition - if the new owner wishes to customize the house a little , please allow him some time :) please note your vendors will need to be set to expire .. there wouldnt be too long of down time tho :)

ETC surely has awesomeee intentions with this mall though, i can assure you all :)

Wildtamer

Grandmaster
PM For FREE Spots i got a lot of openings and glad to take on new people my only rule is keep stock.... gating is done on my dime and vendors are free

Leewald7

Grandmaster
Please stop posting in here for your mall. Thats not what this thread is about.

Ur being "the drunk guy at the wedding" right now. Please stop

Leewald7

Grandmaster
Make your own thread about your mall and ill give a big thumbs up on it but not in here please. [emoji2]

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
PM For FREE Spots i got a lot of openings and glad to take on new people my only rule is keep stock.... gating is done on my dime and vendors are free
Regardless of how often you try to de-rail this thread to promote your mall...your mall will never be as good as mine is and thats a fact... kthx and try harder - trammy wizard =)

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
L
A
W

LLL

l find it hilarious how the most of the people who selected NO on the poll and are trying to derail this thread - are from werkt and eqms...just for the record - i never liked u guys either .. I guess to sum this up - "jealous" haters are gonna hate !

Wildtamer

Grandmaster
@Silly Santa Not trying to derail your topic you have people who will need a new home to sell things and i am just offering my vendor house as a place that's all dont need to be sad about it.... suck to have one less place to shop as good malls are becoming rare now days

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
@Silly Santa Not trying to derail your topic you have people who will need a new home to sell things and i am just offering my vendor house as a place that's all dont need to be sad about it.... suck to have one less place to shop as good malls are becoming rare now days

Youuuu funny :D you think i would sell it to someone who wouldnt keep this as a mall? Lawl :D

Leewald7

Grandmaster
@Silly Santa...you have people who will need a new home to sell things...just offering my vendor house as a place.... suck to have one less place to shop as good malls are becoming rare now days...

Not true, No need and I feel like we are doing a good job of correcting that issue if there was one. :)

Im not here to talk down your mall or guild or anyones. we appreciate all our shop owners, vendor owners and customers we have relationships with. We are hoping to just keep a major mall on this server still active and take care of a building that took care of our guild in the beginning.