DIGEM'S PIXEL PARTY CONTEST!!!! OVER 1 MILL IN PRIZES!!

God.RG

Grandmaster
I'm too sexy for Milan, New York and Japan...

rainbow_zpspycpqtyy.png
you have the duck face mentality..
just because you spent a lot of money on clothes and threw it all on doesn't mean a damn thing! this is what i like to call a polished turd.
vesper + red + blaze + PW + UW + blue? who taught you how to dress?

Dig'em

Grandmaster
just because you spent a lot of money on clothes and threw it all on doesn't mean a damn thing! this is what i like to call a polished turd.
Show us what you got then boy!!! Where's your outfit?! Let's see it!! Maybe win yo ass some gold too

Akillah

Grandmaster
i did this out of spite, b/c of all the trash talk i get for wearing it. I'm not here to really win, just to continue to be sexy and have the envy overwhelm too many souls.

CAPTUN AUSTRALIA

Grandmaster
I, for one, am looking forward to the entry by the great white wizard himself. We shall all bow to his glory.

You summoned me peasant?

tap_that_thang_8_12_17_53_1.jpg

I think i get extra points for having something crafted by Aboriginals (as per the SS). If you were Australian, you would understand that this is more important than the invention of the wheel (which they too hadn't discovered by the time of being conquered).

Streets

Grandmaster
That's cool but I mean are they old dono items event items rare drop etc. Got to know where and how much to save up for lol