Dungeon bosses need more loot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Look I know this is big picture stuff but please hang with me...

The opportunity to reap excessive rewards doesn't need to be there when a boss goes from nearly impossible to almost too easy, just add metas. Turn down the drops or turn up the spawn timer to help curb this issue.

And it is clearly an issue.

Bobby123

Grandmaster

The opportunity to reap excessive rewards doesn't need to be there when a boss goes from nearly impossible to almost too easy, just add metas. Turn down the drops or turn up the spawn timer to help curb this issue.

Its easy when you have never killed it before ???

http://i.imgur.com/Z0nALoJ.png?1

And you give up when the Warden is at 75% health ???

Damn i am kinda confused .

Bobby123

Grandmaster

Its easy when you have never killed it before ???

http://i.imgur.com/Z0nALoJ.png?1

And you give up when the Warden is at 75% health ??? Thats easy ???

Damn i am kinda confused .

Bromista

Grandmaster
Hey copypasta we get it you are really hung up on the fact that I haven't bothered to go back to the Asylum in a long time. Not since back in the V3p days when TriXa, Tsavo, Gash, Terry, and myself got raped by the pre-nerf warden. We were the first ones in. I will say it again. We were the first ones in. Joe and Adam watched us, made some tweaks but we never got back together to try it again. We talked about it a few times in the following months but clearly none of us cared that much and that was that.

You care about this an unhealthy amount. Almost like you're going to live or die if something happens to your precious cash cow.

You are deranged in the truest sense of the word.

And really hung up on me just merely mentioning that 75% is when the vamps spawn and things get tough. At no point did I say we made it no further than 75%. Although the best we did was probly 40% in the couple times we tried. Both under different circumstances because changes had been made to the boss because of our getting assrammed the previous time.

Get over your goddamn self. What the actual fuck is wrong with you? Bad upbringing? It's just a game o.k.? You seem really upset.

StegcO

Grandmaster
Sincerly I think the balance is perfect, you can complete 90% of the champ spawn in LESSER than one hour so the Warden (that requires keys) is balanced.

If people do more end game feature instead of crying on the forum all the user will have 50x 120 Taming on every char

girana

Grandmaster

thats what happen in all mmorpgs at end of a expansion when the good teams have max. out their chars the old content get more and more trival thats the normal content cycle in mmorpgs.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yeah but this is the expansion, you see? If you wanna use that analogy then you need to think about pace and whether or not you want to be blind to literally every other way in which high end droppers are throttled.

This isn't a champ where randoms show up. This is a little more specialized and secluded. Can't compare a ski pole to a bike tire.

FAMARA

Grandmaster

This , the boss is easier then andralmech and fafnir after you know how to do it, and drops better than champ spawn loot. with 0 chance for pvp action, the only action you could possibly get is some stealther trying desperatly to pull spawn on you lol.

+ it doesnt need 50 crystals to spawn.

in fact if the boss sits up for the right amount of time, you can kill him 2 times in a row, with insta respawn, and get multiple relics 8 powerscrolls ect in under 30 mins lolllllll with a veryyyy tiny group of people

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
I don't even go to the 1 - 5 minute bosses. People could spend hours working them up to have no chance at the boss. Pets don't get hurt as badly as players do. The bosses are pretty weak imo. Even the RDA bosses. The reward for anything needs to be adjusted yes.

girana

Grandmaster
This , the boss is easier then andralmech and fafnir after you know how to do it

not true all 3 bosses and all other champs around are not hard if you know how to do it and got max out chars/pets.

With a group of 4-5ppl Despise, Deciet and Abbys champ are even WAY FASTER to do then killing the warden.

drops better than champ spawn loot.

why you keep lieing about the loot ? warden dosnt drop better

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
Instead of the loot dropping around on the ground. Have that loot drop in bags randomly. The bags will only last a certain amount of time if not picked up. Like a normal monster dropping bags just this way more useful and sought after treasures mixed in with the crap loot.

What's that? You found a relic in one of the bags cool. Oh there's full pigs in there too to jack the weight. Bummer time to pitch some stuff. Just visualize this in different ways it will make sense.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
not true all 3 bosses and all other champs around are not hard if you know how to do it and got max out chars/pets.

With a group of 4-5ppl Despise, Deciet and Abbys champ are even WAY FASTER to do then killing the warden.

why you keep lieing about the loot ? warden dosnt drop better

girana ur full of shit dude.

warden is way faster than any champ, easier 0 chance of risk, thats the big one.

and it drops better loot, because u can add title hues, warden armor ect. to normal champ loot.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
This , the boss is easier then andralmech and fafnir after you know how to do it, and drops better than champ spawn loot. with 0 chance for pvp action, the only action you could possibly get is some stealther trying desperatly to pull spawn on you lol.

in fact if the boss sits up for the right amount of time, you can kill him 2 times in a row, with insta respawn, and get multiple relics 8 powerscrolls ect in under 30 mins lolllllll with a veryyyy tiny group of people

@FAMARA lying through his teeth again .

Just ask werkt or EQMS whether theres any action ! Its pretty fun fighting in Asylum .

So back to @FAMARA story about 0 CHANCE FOR PVP ACTION ???????????????????

Or maybe the story is :
KINGS got stomped by $ guild so @FAMARA is crying for change ?!?

I wont blame u though ! Thats just human nature .

girana

Grandmaster

warden is way faster than any champ, easier 0 chance of risk, thats the big one.

and it drops better loot, because u can add title hues, warden armor ect. to normal champ loot.

champs droping title and champs artefacts and more gold + alot chance for taming ss+

5ppl need for warden (inculding running in etc) about 25minutes.

5ppl do despise/deciet/abbys champ in below that.

Bobby123

Grandmaster

Typical @FAMARA exaggeration at its finest again .

-First you claim 0 chance of risk , so now its easier 0 chance of risk ? Whos fault is that ? Its not my fault if your guild got stomp and stop trying to raid $ guild at asylum u know ?

-Secondly you claim you can kill Warden with 2 man in 5 mins ? then changed to 8 mins ? then 10 mins ? Even with the 10 min mark , i was willing to bet any amount of gold you can come up with but you refused ? You simply love making up stories dont you ?

Long story short , this should be a player driven solution like i said . Your guild got stomp so you should work to improve on that .

I appreciate the ego stroke @Bobby123 ;)

And @Bromista .....easy buddy. EQMS has a PvM machine that is about as dominating as the PvP machine we already have. If we decide to make a crafting/house decorating machine...its all over for you, lol.

My thoughts on the Warden are that it is super easy with a coordinated group of 6-10 players. But so are champ spawns. The benefit to the warden is you are likely to go un-harassed with a higher chance of relic drops. The downside to the warden is the organization of getting people there as well as dealing with a certain guild who guards it through means of shenanigans/griefing. I think the total time to complete the warden + the risk involved is similar to a champ spawn (any of them).

All in all, I wouldn't propose keys disappearing initially, but maybe a timer on accounts. 1 warden trip per 24 hours. I think its pretty balanced as it is.

@FAMARA , If u have any doubts , just pm @Josh D , hes definetely a better player than you and might be able to give you some tips .

Status
Not open for further replies.