ELEMENTS OF WAR event

PekatronIII

Grandmaster
Crystals are traded in for event points (to be determined), then event points are used to obtain event based special items.

Does this mean that the fragments can not be exchanged for points?:eek:

Young Star

Grandmaster
Crystals are traded in for event points (to be determined), then event points are used to obtain event based special items.

Does this mean that the fragments can not be exchanged for points?:eek:
You have to make a complete crystal out of the fragments. Then you turn in the crystal(s) for items.

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
Talisman right now work and also give you more points.

Talisman in the new system will work as normal, however it won't give you more points over those who do not have one.

Are tamer relics affected by this? Quicksilver does a ton of damage too. I'm not sure why dexers should be the only ones hosed.

Young Star

Grandmaster
Are tamer relics affected by this? Quicksilver does a ton of damage too. I'm not sure why dexers should be the only ones hosed.
I don't get how they exclude talisman effects from the points. Any extra damage attributed to talismans doesn't contribute to the score?

This is what I took away from reading the changes so far:
Each mob has X amount of score. If it regens health it won't give more points.
  • If someone else has redlined a mob and it somehow gets away and regenerates health, the next person that kills it hardly gets any points out of it.
The faster you kill them the faster you will gain points.
Talismans help you kill mobs faster so they still help.
Overkill damage does not contribute more score since each mob has a set amount of points.
  • ie If a mob has 10 hp left and you hit for 180 hp you get the same invasion points as if you hit it for 10hp.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackmartin

Grandmaster
I don't get how they exclude talisman effects from the points. Any extra damage attributed to talismans doesn't contribute to the score?

This is what I took away from reading the changes so far:
Each mob has X amount of score. If it regens health it won't give more points.
  • If someone else has redlined a mob and it somehow gets away and regenerates health, the next person that kills it hardly gets any points out of it.
The faster you kill them the faster you will gain points.
Talismans help you kill mobs faster so they still help.
Overkill damage does not contribute more score since each mob has a set amount of points.
  • ie If a mob has 10 hp left and you hit for 180 hp you get the same invasion points as if you hit it for 10hp.

As I understand it runic/slayer weapons were giving you double the points they were supposed to (assuming 1 damage = 1 point for example, they would give 1:2). Talisman was also having this problem effectively giving you 4xs if doubled down

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
Meanwhile, no mention of how relics from meta pets will receive a damage reduction.

Its disappointing to see yet again another change that benefits tamers while effectively discouraging other play styles.

If meta dexers are effectively nerfed to being regular dexers then it would be fair that meta pets are nerfed to regular white wyrms.

As far as dexer's go, this change would actually benefit defense meta dexers such as myself. I would still receive damage reduction while berserkers would see no benefit whatsoever. This doesn't seem balanced either.

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
Meanwhile, no mention of how relics from meta pets will receive a damage reduction.

Its disappointing to see yet again another change that benefits tamers while effectively discouraging other play styles.

If meta dexers are effectively nerfed to being regular dexers then it would be fair that meta pets are nerfed to regular white wyrms.

As far as dexer's go, this change would actually benefit defense meta dexers such as myself. I would still receive damage reduction while berserkers would see no benefit whatsoever. This doesn't seem balanced either.

Tamers also got the same nerf, it is balanced across the board as i've said.

Your meta's, bersekers, relics all do the exact same damage and special things as before, you all just gain the exact same points off it now.
So bersekers still kill mobs quicker, and work as expected, the points are just accumulated the same.

Saturn

Grandmaster

This is why you are dubbed Tard.

I thought war of the elements had a story line attached?

Where is the story line located? And why are the elements at war?