EQMS whitewashing is a joke

AssHat

Grandmaster
If people leave because of that, maybe they should pick up a trammel server instead of trying to change the rules of a Felucca one.

and your answer along with many many others of the same degree, do push people away. dont get anyone to try to like something first, just treat them like shit, tell them to fuck off, and you can play solo.

but really people like you are turning it into trammel on here because, with out people to pvp you have nothing!!! so here is a razor blade, keep cutting!!!

i still have my mobs :)

GG PKERS (not pvpers)

snuggy

Expert
and your answer along with many many others of the same degree, do push people away. dont get anyone to try to like something first, just treat them like shit, tell them to fuck off, and you can play solo.

but really people like you are turning it into trammel on here because, with out people to pvp you have nothing!!! so here is a razor blade, keep cutting!!!

i still have my mobs :)

GG PKERS (not pvpers)

hate to break it to you, but that is the entire point of Ultima Online.

5IgPW.jpg

I don't get the crying. EQMS only goes to certain spots like motm, shame 5, etc...what do you even expect? Just to farm there and have no pks? Or tell me, where the fuck do you farm and expect no PKs Engel?
Plenty of good camps with no pk, hell I have farmed on booty Island for 2 years and have yet to see another person there let alone a red...I havent seen a red in weeks! Unless I go to fire, ice, destard, shame, deceit 5, despise,or motm in prime hunting times...it is like pk free here. If you go to most of those places, you are asking to be PKd. We raid like 1 archdemon a week, and yet half the time we are the only ones that even time it...yet I see threads saying people can't even get ad blood because of reds? What?
I do plenty of farming, and I never even see reds. I havent since maybe april or march? What I do see is douchbag blues that grief and try to start shit, then come on here and make posts like this when they die. In what world is a small small amount of reds in a very specific pvp area worse than 1000 trammy blues that try to mooch and steal loot and just generally act as sleazy as possible, then come on the forum and make rage posts because they died. Hmm....

Woah, catch your breath mate, I wasn't complaining about getting pkd, if you read my op you will realize I was simply saying that I wasn't agreeing with the picture EQMS painted of themselves in the other threads here lately. If anything I was complaining about people murdering my pets for fun, I wasn't even trying to hide the fact that i was salty about this at the moment of writing as my second post here will tell you.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Woah, catch your breath mate, I wasn't complaining about getting pkd, if you read my op you will realize I was simply saying that I wasn't agreeing with the picture EQMS painted of themselves in the other threads here lately. If anything I was complaining about people murdering my pets for fun, I wasn't even trying to hide the fact that i was salty about this at the moment of writing as my second post here will tell you.

Out of curiousity, what is your character name and what guild are you in? We normally do not grief pets, especially when I am on, and will 9 times out of 10, give you a res after being PKd if you were just a regular blue farmer.

Xero

Grandmaster
That's UO.
You can kill other's.
You can kill pet's from other's.
You can give a fuck about other's.
You can cut off head's.
You can be evil.
You can help other's.
You can support other's.
You can fight the evil guys.
You can be kind.
You can do what you want.
That's UO.
That's why we love UO.

Of course I got killed, ganked, pked, trashtalked cleanlooted of eqms too.

But if you can't handle it, maybe UO is not the right game for you.

My2cents

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

lollo

Grandmaster
That's UO.
You can kill other's.
You can cut off head's.
You can be evil.
You can help other's.
You can support other's.
You can be kind.
That's UO.
That's why we love UO.

My2cents

We have another winner

That's UO.
You can kill other's.
You can cut off head's.
You can be evil.
You can help other's.
You can support other's.
You can be kind.
That's UO.
That's why we love UO.

My2cents

Apparently you are another one of these who can't read. I posted this for the other guy here, also it was in my op but I'll post it again for you. Thank you for your attention:

drasked

Grandmaster
So explain something.

If you run up on a blue with 2 or 3 in a group with pre casted spells.

How is the blue going to dodge the recall interrupt?

Just curious.

That whole they didn't recall in time is a poor excuse , now increase those numbers to 10

Have reflect up and/or run UOSteam script that brings recall up as soon as it detects a red name on screen if you can't do it manually. If you're not sleeping at the wheel its pretty easy to get recall up before they get in melee range.

No solo person can ever fight back with real odds of winning a precasted dump! only thing to do is get REALLY used to dying and losing things.

False.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
That's UO.
You can kill other's.
You can cut off head's.
You can be evil.
You can help other's.
You can support other's.
You can be kind.
That's UO.
That's why we love UO.

My2cents

This man has the right idea

Expendable

Master
I think people are more complaining about douchebaggery from EQMS, yeah some complain about the mechanics, and really they should probably just quit and save people like me from wasting toilet time reading there garbage.
^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
At the heart of these forum debates is the Felucca rule set challenging the shard's parochial focus on meta tamers. Meta tamers have the most sought after end game content and it takes a long time to grind. That's why you see a vast amount of posts requesting instantaneous pet movement, no pet stat loss, and nerfing quench relics. A lot has been handed to these players as they make up a large majority of the veteran population. There are some benefits that even I would like to see tamers granted such as not losing a meta pet due to leaving it outside overnight and adding murder counts for meta pet deaths. Overall meta tamers have probably been given too much content in comparison to any other class.

It makes sense that the next step that these players would take is to fervently beg for Trammel style rules so that their farming goes unimpeded by PvP which is the core of a Felucca rule set. Its much easier to just rally the masses and beg for unlimited lives and ammo rather than taking the time to organize your guild and train its members to defend themselves.

We can make decent arguments for defending Felucca rules and allowing reds to exist. However, these arguments don't seem to gain any traction. Its probably the result of allowing a single class to receive the best end game content and requiring that content to incur an enormous amount of grinding. The relic drops are very rare and the few high powered relics are exponentially more expensive than any other items in game. So you know what? I say nerf the shit out PvP. Bring on Trammel-lite or whatever the meta tamer population requests. The end result is predictable.

Let every champ spawn complete every four hours on the dot. Make it rain relics and power scrolls. Let meta pets be invulnerable. Make it so that you can fully train a meta pet in three days. Everyone can fill their 21 character slots with meta tamers, their 3 max storage houses with the best loot, and then PERHAPS players will be like "hmmm now what?" Maybe at that point players will look at PvP and see it as a possible past time.

Morkidan

Apprentice
mannn after playing on uoforever for years and this shard i can say that people here are more "trammel" oriented, but they are still down to fight at times ... getting ganked by eqms just because they take anyone who has 200k is boring lol .... it is killing this shard lol

i think the the guy from eqms that posted the gloryhole idea is excellent and will promote pvp ... I have an alchy dexer / mage in factiions that I enjoy playing, but when I would like to champ / farm its so dumb to get beat down by a zerg endlessly .... not everyone "takes everyone" lol sometimes you can only field a certain ammount of ppl .... ebolt rails from 10+ will kill anyone nomatter who good you are

1v1 is fun and calling in 10+ ppl b/c you cant 1v1 is dumb

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
mannn after playing on uoforever for years and this shard i can say that people here are more "trammel" oriented, but they are still down to fight at times ... getting ganked by eqms just because they take anyone who has 200k is boring lol .... it is killing this shard lol

i think the the guy from eqms that posted the gloryhole idea is excellent and will promote pvp ... I have an alchy dexer / mage in factiions that I enjoy playing, but when I would like to champ / farm its so dumb to get beat down by a zerg endlessly .... not everyone "takes everyone" lol sometimes you can only field a certain ammount of ppl .... ebolt rails from 10+ will kill anyone nomatter who good you are

1v1 is fun and calling in 10+ ppl b/c you cant 1v1 is dumb

1v1 is fun and that's why there's the duel pits.

As far as taking in anyone who pays 200k let me say this. If a new player joins the shard and wants a guild that does both PvP and PvM there's really only one option. Most established guilds refuse to accept a brand new player. Why would they share their pixels with someone that can't pull their own weight? They certainly won't make the time to teach a new player the game. I've seen Glutt and other members spend over an hour teaching brand new players how to set up their macro's, mumble, etc. This happens at least once a week. There are some patient players in our guild that routinely sacrifice their valuable playing time to teach others.

I'd wager the amount of time that EQMS has spent training new players easily outweighs the great efforts made by the entire companion system. If other guilds spent a fraction of their time helping others and learning different play styles then they could solve their own problems.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
"helping" ppl zerg isnt helping but okay lol

Well helping people zerg may not be helping the general populace. The time it takes to teach new ppl how to make and set macros and explaining everything in this game is no small feat. I did it for years and no one but my co- gm ever knew how exhausted I was with helping new people . it is extremely time consuming.For some reason they always wanted me to teach them.

When any Guild takes the time to teach that is something worth acknowledgement.