Free Lockpicking!

Kraden

Grandmaster
Hey bud im on now gonna eat soon then ill be on most of the night so lemme know if youll be on at all

spudd

Grandmaster
yeah I am 96.6 and just havent had the time lately to go out and dungeon crawl for some gains. Definitly appreciate it, and welcome back :)
When you're on next, check the GH floor I have 3 chests locked still. I'm not sure but it think one is a glacial giant. If it is, I have no problem letting you take it to a dungeon so you can gain. I'll message you on skype if I remember this conversation. (Don't mind me I'm just half awake forums posting)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spudd

Grandmaster
The chest at the GH is artic ogre lord sorry thought it was higher. I must've had Dah'Han pick the glacial giant one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

berticus

Grandmaster
Totally trustworthy. I had no problems eating a bottle of barbiturates and sleeping in a puddle of astro glide while this guy does his work. I still woke up feeling greasy but all my lewts were still mine. Rest easy, he's a good soul. You can trust your booty to this fellow

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

Kraden

Grandmaster
Totally trustworthy. I had no problems eating a bottle of barbiturates and sleeping in a puddle of astro glide while this guy does his work. I still woke up feeling greasy but all my lewts were still mine. Rest easy, he's a good soul. You can trust your booty to this fellow

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

Colorful post like always. Thx bud