House decorators

Faytality

Staff member
There's people who handed me ownership of their private cave and island houses. Even a few has given me their account info (which I don't recommend that method, you lose something on a char and I might get fingers pointed at me). idk how to make it fully secure for both the client and the designer. The way it is now the client is taking a pretty huge risk in trusting me, but allowing the co-owner to change designs also puts me at risk of doing all the work and getting booted of the list without getting paid. Best method there is right now is to build up a good reputation and go from there.

Faytality

Staff member
Fay is probably the most trusted person on uof, she is either the most trustworthy person on the shard or setting up the largest trust scam ever in uo. She could take me for 100s of mils. And several others as well. But I don't even worry about it cause she has never given me any reason to.

Also she takes a huge amount of pride in her work, she truly enjoys working on houses and values that over pixels.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
I did however plant a tinker trap box in your house. Jk....or am I? Mwahahaha.

drinn

Grandmaster
Yes I want a tour I'll pm you next time I'm on and we can set up a time. You should also maybe post some pics on this forum topic if you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah that would be awesome. ;)

Faytality

Staff member
Yes I want a tour I'll pm you next time I'm on and we can set up a time. You should also maybe post some pics on this forum topic if you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I'll post some of my work here later.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
I have been wondering the same, but the problem is that you need to be the owner of the house in order to get into design mode.

Solution for this is to get co-owner to have the same access to design mode.

That way we could hire other people to design them pretty easily. Just set up containers to owner status before you hire someone.

Shared this idea already when I was in staff, so they probably know it.

Allowing co-owners access to design mode on someone else's home would probably lead to the greatest flood of tears this shard would ever experience.

I can envision it now :

Person A : Gives Person B co-owner to his 30x30 plot.
Person B : Has forged credentials and is now practically the owner of a 30x30
Person B : Turns the house into a 30x30 dirt plot and rakes in the gold.
Person B : Has also emptied chests, some needed to be unlocked and moved..
Person A : Commits Suicide
Person B : Throws a server wide party..
Person A : Haunts person B, renames to Ghost A
Person B : Calls and exorcist
Ghost A : Kills the exorcist..
Person B : Is violated forever by Ghost A

I know, it is a bit silly, but surely my point can be understood.

Deadpool

Grandmaster
Allowing co-owners access to design mode on someone else's home would probably lead to the greatest flood of tears this shard would ever experience.

I can envision it now :

Person A : Gives Person B co-owner to his 30x30 plot.
Person B : Has forged credentials and is now practically the owner of a 30x30
Person B : Turns the house into a 30x30 dirt plot and rakes in the gold.
Person B : Has also emptied chests, some needed to be unlocked and moved..
Person A : Commits Suicide
Person B : Throws a server wide party..
Person A : Haunts person B, renames to Ghost A
Person B : Calls and exorcist
Ghost A : Kills the exorcist..
Person B : Is violated forever by Ghost A

I know, it is a bit silly, but surely my point can be understood.

Very simple solution to all of this. First, make it to where if a co-owner tries to drop the walls to get gold refunded, it would be refunded to the actual house owner. Second, the owner can make chests only opened by the owner and when you are building a house, you don't need to unlock anything. Anything in the way will be put in the moving crate.

Penises.

Messremb

Grandmaster
Very simple solution to all of this. First, make it to where if a co-owner tries to drop the walls to get gold refunded, it would be refunded to the actual house owner. Second, the owner can make chests only opened by the owner and when you are building a house, you don't need to unlock anything. Anything in the way will be put in the moving crate.

Penises.
The plural of penis always sounds strange to me. Too many s's, makes me think of snakes... and snakes make me think of penises... never mind I like it.

P3n1535

Faytality

Staff member
The plural of penis always sounds strange to me. Too many s's, makes me think of snakes... and snakes make me think of penises... never mind I like it.

P3n1535

You cant say happiness with out saying penis.

Faytality

Staff member
This is my last halloween house

Bedroom Bathroom combo

Barroom

My old Cellar

2014 Christmas design

My old design on a 30x30 I own (since been redesigned)

This is what is looks like now

Last edited by a moderator: