Housing Giveaway for Young players

cudjoe

Apprentice
hi there. i'm anil from turkey. i'm 27 and i've played the game in middle school. i had great memories at that time. yesterday i started again but i realized that i have forgotten most of the things. i started a craftswoman named athelisia. my first objective is to be a gm tailor, bowyer, blacksmith and then open my vendor. thanks for your help.

btw i don't know how to message guild.

Noan3

Hi Desi!

My character is Natasha Thantos, mage of the Thantos clan that includes Lorian and Sethra. I'm just about at the end of my young player status, but if I were to win this house, I would turn it into a den of necromancy, from where I and my minions would plot the overthrow of the realm of Sosaria! BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAaaa.. er... uhm... What I meant to say is that I would only use this plot for good and plant some nice shrubs out front and maybe a Zen garden?

Thanks for your consideration.

Arton

Neophyte
Nice! After bothering Shane the last few days about granting me forum access which I couldn't get due to some bug it seems, I finally got it on a Christmas day! And right on time it seems, as kind-hearted Cassandra is offering this gift that is quite mind blowing for us Youngs...

I started playing a few days ago, made a pure mage first but figured it's pretty bad for farming (oom all the time) and now I made a provo/acrher named Skarabrah. Which I will probably play most of the time for a good while to pillage some dungeons and get wealthier.

Haven't played UO for almost a decade, I'm now going back to roots, enjoying this lovely server and hopefuly will as much as possible durring the comming holidays. Other than that I'm well over 30, running my own small company irl. Which is why I don't have that much time and could use a house and some vendors to start doing business.

This almost feels like writing to Santa =)
Might ask him for support as well :p

But even if I don't get the house, thank you Cass for all the support you're giving to new people. Your guild, your loot donations, and probably more that I don't even know yet.

Toon: Skarabrah
You may spot me on my mage as well, named High Bear Nate

And Merry Christmas everyone!

Desi

Grandmaster
Few more days left to enter my Holiday Housing Giveaway with 100k cash and other goodies.
ALL Youngs at time of entry qualify!

Dimok

Master
"ALL Youngs at time of entry qualify!"
Oh OK, I just lost young status a couple days ago. Thought that voided my submission, this makes my day!

Desi

Grandmaster
No worries. You were verified as Young when you initially posted and are now a part of the drawing (regardless if Young status falls off). Also remember that I'll be holding this plot if necessary for winner until all housing requirements are met.

Desi

Grandmaster
The following people are currently entered into this Holiday Housing Giveaway for Young players:

~°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°~

Character:
Hain Kostok
Forum name: onrtkn1

Character: Terrible Timmy
Forum name: Dimok

Character: Furync
Forum name: Furync

Character: Ronnie Kong
Forum name: Ronnie Kong

Character: Stray
Forum name: Liminy

Character: Hooked
Forum name: Hooked

Character: athelisia
Forum name: cudjoe

Character: Natasha Thantos
Forum name: Noan3

Character: Skarabrah
Forum name: Arton

Character: Maldar
Forum name: yigo17

~°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°~

I'll be accepting submissions until TONIGHT!
Happy Holidays!

Last edited by a moderator:

yigo17

count me in.
Character name:Maldar
i have been looking for a architect to buy a house because i want to leave my little mark on that ancient digital world called "Britannia"
then i will use the house as a operational base when i buy a ship and become a pirate and will get my crew (i hope they dont mutiny)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Desi,
im not in the participationlist for the house giveaway. Can you check it again please and put me in? I started playing UoF in the first week of december. Iam not sure if I was youngplayer status at the moment i posted the introduction. If not I hope that wont be an issue here, because i am still a youngplayer even after a month... If i enter the lottery, and win, there could be 3 places. First wins your house, second wins my house(nice customized house worth 250k in vesper, which i almost struggled a month for to get!), and a third place who gets 100k or the stuff you added upon, how about that? Then we could have 3 winners ;) Greetings and a happy new year to everybody!
TamerOfTheGods

Desi

Grandmaster
Being [Young] on a character at time of entry was a stipulation. However, there will be a small prize for everybody who participated. (Just forum pm me). I'm stocking up this little home now with reagents and kegs and the official drawing will be held tomorrow. Can't wait to see who wins this!

Desi

Grandmaster
I purchased this plot months ago but due to limited time never really used it. Instead of selling I would rather give away my home to a newer player who is trying to get established. I went ahead and used a random number generator based on order of responses for this.

And the winning number roll is: 6.

@Hooked enjoy your new base of operation as a humble fisherman. Hopefully it will serve you well and keep you off those rat-infested Britain streets. And @Cack if you do manage to rub together enough pennies to open up a whorehouse, look me up if you ever need a lusty and fair barmaid.

There have been a lot of great responses here. Thanks to everyone for posting and your interest.

Hooked

Neophyte
Omg for real!!! this is so awesome, I am so happy I can hardly think!!!! Need about 200 skill points on my second char to get to 1200.. will vendor train now and should be done in 30 min or so.. Holy Cow thank you thank you!!!

Hooked

Neophyte
Aww Yeah All ready when you are!!! Been different servers and versions since 1998 and still can get the biggest smiles from this game! Thanks again!