Housing Giveaway for Young players

Dimok

Master
Grats on the win, there is an awesome rune library just west of there you should check out.

If Steve Harvey was the announcer on this we'd all have a second shot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Augur

Novice
So hi! i am not exactly newb since i have been playing uo for years, but have joined the server only about a month ago! So far so good!! very welcome.

I have been playing uo for years and was a total leyend in old abc uo. I had one of the biggest guilds there and decided to leave since there wasn't many people online.
My guild was focused on helping newbs and i have after some time here been able to stablish the same guild here. Currently RN Riders of Night before Riders of Light in Abc.
Since some of my guildies followed me here i dont quite feel alone, so where is the but? we dont have a guildhall yet.

So my sugestion? taking the house as is. only converting the room to a kind of lounge area and making it our new guildhall. Upon request i can send you some photos of our old crazy guildhall 3 18x18 full of trees. Called at the time the garden.

I have a few characters since my idea is to have all crafters as well as 2 pvm a tamer and a bard and 2pvpers. Main char name Augur!

Hope the contest is still up!

Arton

Neophyte
So hi! i am not exactly newb since i have been playing uo for years, but have joined the server only about a month ago! So far so good!! very welcome.

I have been playing uo for years and was a total leyend in old abc uo. I had one of the biggest guilds there and decided to leave since there wasn't many people online.
My guild was focused on helping newbs and i have after some time here been able to stablish the same guild here. Currently RN Riders of Night before Riders of Light in Abc.
Since some of my guildies followed me here i dont quite feel alone, so where is the but? we dont have a guildhall yet.

So my sugestion? taking the house as is. only converting the room to a kind of lounge area and making it our new guildhall. Upon request i can send you some photos of our old crazy guildhall 3 18x18 full of trees. Called at the time the garden.

I have a few characters since my idea is to have all crafters as well as 2 pvm a tamer and a bard and 2pvpers. Main char name Augur!

Hope the contest is still up!

Sorry but
And the winning number roll is: 6.

@Hooked enjoy your new base of operation as a humble fisherman.