How to curb inflation? Is any tax to much tax?

Nihilism

Grandmaster
I can only imagine the flooding of the selling section of the forums and the every-ten-minute-bumps that would ensue if people thought they would be saving money by avoiding said vendor taxes.

Bhall

Expert
always been yelling for house tax on all servers I played..... It aint gonna happen.
However it is the only way to get less empty houses just taking up space.

being able to place a house is also important for new players.
I am 100% against 1 person owning castles. Castles should be a guild thing

But please do not take away the IDOC fun.

Mintavia

Neophyte
So again...how does punishing the hard working help the new players? Still a little fuzzy on that. I would think that would lead to a lot of resentment...I know it does in real life. Will the new players be getting free healthcare also (blessed items) to protect them from pk? Don't many people play games to get away from real life....isn't this just game imitating rl?

Struan

Expert
You bring up the RL angle but state your obvious RL political ideology along with the associated rhetoric.

Oh ya the game with dragons and magic totally imitates real life because 1 aspect out of 1000 would be the same. Good call.

Cramerrao

Novice
I think, as a a my personal new player first look, that only Britain map isn't enough for the huge number of players that this shard has. Maybe admins could think about adding another territory, such is Malas, Ilshenar, Tokuno or a new custom area. Obviiously that it's an hard work and the new place have to be felucca's same combat system.

EDIT