I think I may have a real solution to get more blues hunting pk's..

Deriz

Grandmaster
^

@Deriz shows how much of a noob he is (once again)

PS: you scurred of dat valo hammer? cute.

How so, it is pretty apparent when everyone talks about how sallos is a 'cheat client' and then you have people saying things like "I also wonder if those pots would be flying all over the place like reindeers without sallos." that he was assuming sallos somehow made it easier to throw potions.

I merely pointed out the obvious that steam / razor are the assist programs which allow you to script pots.

Cheapsuit

Master
As you can see in my post you quoted that I'm more concerned with the performance of explo pots than how they're activated. So I was curious if sallos was the reason they perform the way they do and if that was the reason so many favor sallos over razor. Can they still turn corners with razor?

Deriz

Grandmaster
As you can see if my post you quoted that I'm more concerned with the performance of explo pots than how they're activated. So I was curious if sallos was the reason they perform the way they do and if that was the reason so many favor sallos over razor. Can they still turn corners with razor?

And I told you, in steam / razor people automate potions to make them perfect everytime. There is no chance for human error when timing the potion, the only way you will miss is if they line of sight or lag.

And the turning corners thing more has to do with the speed of the animation of the potion. If you time the potion perfectly it shouldnt matter if you run around a corner or not. The animation isnt super fast thats why it looks that way.

K A Z

Grandmaster
As you can see in my post you quoted that I'm more concerned with the performance of explo pots than how they're activated. So I was curious if sallos was the reason they perform the way they do and if that was the reason so many favor sallos over razor. Can they still turn corners with razor?

they don't "turn corners". There's a time frame of some miliseconds nd if u hit em right theyll attach to their target and explode about 0,5 sec after you throw em.