I think I may have a real solution to get more blues hunting pk's..

Deriz

Grandmaster
ROFL
aren't you the guy that" set your cure pot key to your right mouse button"? (ROFLOLOLOLOLOL)
the dude that popped a pouch after a para i loaded for you 2-3 screens away without falling back one tile?
the dude that admitted to his whole guild using delayed eb/lightning/nox macros in sallos?

shut the fuck up dude. you're making youreself look dumber than usual.

As usual tryler comes in here, bringing nothing but retardation to the thread.

God.RG

Grandmaster
As usual tryler comes in here, bringing nothing but retardation to the thread.
as usual, deriz has no comeback because he feels/looks like/is a complete fucking moron.

"i set my cure hotkey to my right mouse button" - deriz 2015

LOLOLOLOLOL

Kilike

Grandmaster
Actually you wouldn't believe how long these same targeting macros have been in the classic UO client - since UO:R came out.

Razor/sallos/UOS only have it built in so you don't have hotkey a in two different areas.
The targeting that was inside the uo cilent back then was always terrible though

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Deriz

Grandmaster
So let me get this straight @God.RG @Fattson you are trying to compare the level of automation between a situational macro that I use which provides the same function as que last target, to an auto purple potion macro that Heli uses?

Lets take a look at them both.

1. My ebolt with built in delay macro

Y13JjS7.png

2. Typical automated purple potion macro, that will throw the potion aside if the target is out of range or cannot be seen.

P0auCnW.png

*I broke the pot macro before posting it. although I am sure some of you will look it up.

I mean I know you guys are trolling, but you sound like fucking morons.

halygon

Grandmaster
So let me get this straight @God.RG @Fattson you are trying to compare the level of automation between a situational macro that I use which provides the same function as que last target, to an auto purple potion macro that Heli uses?

Lets take a look at them both.

1. My ebolt with built in delay macro

Y13JjS7.png

2. Typical automated purple potion macro, that will throw the potion aside if the target is out of range or cannot be seen.

P0auCnW.png

*I broke the pot macro before posting it. although I am sure some of you will look it up.

I mean I know you guys are trolling, but you sound like fucking morons.
Both are pretty dumb to use.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Poor @Deriz trying to argue his automation is more legal than someone elses automation. Either both are cheating or both are legal.

IMO -- Sallos should be modified to remove delay macro, especially with wands coming in for factioners.

halygon

Grandmaster
Poor @Deriz trying to argue his automation is more legal than someone elses automation. Either both are cheating or both are legal.

IMO -- Sallos should be modified to remove delay macro, especially with wands coming in for factioners.
Actually in @Deriz 's defence, I would say that a delayed EB macro is not automation. It's just a macro. There is a fine line between automation and just a macro to make things a little less tedious.

In the provided pot throwing macro (yes macro, scripts are for EUO users), it does more than just throwing a pot - it accounts for the timer, if the target is inrange, and even throws away the pot if target cannot be seen/out-of-range. All of those together make up automation because there is literally no thinking there.

Putting a delay on a EB hotkey that just targets last - not really automation.

"Not all apparent cheats are cheats" - Halygon

Kilike

Grandmaster

Lolol eqms cried enough and their little ***** caved in huh? So bolas and wands now? Lmfao

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Actually in @Deriz 's defence, I would say that a delayed EB macro is not automation. It's just a macro. There is a fine line between automation and just a macro to make things a little less tedious.

In the provided pot throwing macro (yes macro, scripts are for EUO users), it does more than just throwing a pot - it accounts for the timer, if the target is inrange, and even throws away the pot if target cannot be seen/out-of-range. All of those together make up automation because there is literally no thinking there.

Putting a delay on a EB hotkey that just targets last - not really automation.

"Not all apparent cheats are cheats" - Halygon

Except it perfects the synch of the damage with your explode... I dont care what people use but its funny to me he's crying about @Athrez using purple pots when he scripts his dumps.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Lolol eqms cried enough and their little ***** caved in huh? So bolas and wands now? Lmfao

Wands and bolas for factions makes faction PVP like it should be -- end game. If you cant handle it, dont join factions(not like you're in it now) as they wont be available for non factioners.

Kilike

Grandmaster
Wands and bolas for factions makes faction PVP like it should be -- end game. If you cant handle it, dont join factions(not like you're in it now) as they wont be available for non factioners.
Shit changes are shit

Deriz

Grandmaster
Except it perfects the synch of the damage with your explode... I dont care what people use but its funny to me he's crying about @Athrez using purple pots when he scripts his dumps.

There is no scripted dump there rofl, and idc what @Athrez uses, once again I was pointing out to the OP how scripting things like purple potions is only possible in steam/razor. And not possible in sallos as the OP seemed to believe.

Yes it does sync your eb and explode dmg.

Provides a similar function to using que last target and first circle spells to disrupt spells you wouldnt be able to manually.

Anyways, I know we both know this.

Troll on Gluttony, for some reason you think I care...

Baby Blue

Master
Yeah but as I said earlier... just hold your last target down and explo and eb will hit perfectly timed together. Delayed ebs are pretty useless with the new ebolt timer. Before it gave more advantage than nowadays.

Some sync drops such as explo lightning are still harder to do manually cos you can't just hold your last target button down. I don't mind if sallos "delay macro" gets removed but you can do exactly the same thing with uosteam and razor as well.

I think automatized pvp macros are pretty gay. They'll always make bad players better but I can live with it. We can't get rid of cheating and sometimes it's pretty difficult to say what's cheating and what's not.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Yeah but as I said earlier... just hold your last target down and explo and eb will hit perfectly timed together. Delayed ebs are pretty useless with the new ebolt timer. Before it gave more advantage than nowadays.

Some sync drops such as explo lightning are still harder to do manually cos you can't just hold your last target button down. I don't mind if sallos "delay macro" gets removed but you can do exactly the same thing with uosteam and razor as well.

Ehhh... Im fine with steam and razor having some advantages over Sallos(just as sallos has some advantages over razor and steam).

Cheapsuit

Master
It's not the automation of pots that I have a problem with, I just don't like pots turning corners and being unable to be dodged or countered. At the very least, give parries a chance to block them.