I think I may have a real solution to get more blues hunting pk's..

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Yes, after fighting and killing you guys for about 40 minutes, and you bringing in a ton of alts, We both ran out of red potions, Why dont you show what happens right after this? I get pots, and we continue killing you guys...

So you shit yaself and refused to fight him 1v1 then came back out when u had friends?

Sounds about right

Baby Blue

Master
you wanted to play alone? so you joined minax/eqms? makes complete sense to me man
I still play alone most of the time. Still bored with group pvp. =( Blame @GluttonySDS ... he keeps adding me. I guess he is a good tamer and I'm a newbie in purple. Makes sense, right?

I've been switching between factions quite a lot actually. Wasn't in eqms all the time.

Athrez

Grandmaster
Yes, after fighting and killing you guys for about 40 minutes, and you bringing in a ton of alts, We both ran out of red potions, Why dont you show what happens right after this? I get pots, and we continue killing you guys...

So you accept or not? 500k-1m for the duel(s). Dodge much? Group PvP is group PvP.. can't really compare that to 1v1s, in which I'm superb.

Ps. aren't you Mouth For War? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Athrez

Grandmaster
Oh didn't see them. Post the same thing in publicly. And no, it will be in duel pits where you can't run forever and everyone can see it. I will be also recording it like all other money fights I've done. How you gonna prove otherwise your skills in 1v1? 50k duel is a joke. Lend money from your friends since you will obviously win, right? Lawl. 500k-1m so it will hurt you when you will lose. :)

Deriz

Grandmaster
Oh didn't see them. Post the same thing in publicly. And no, it will be in duel pits where you can't run forever and everyone can see it. I will be also recording it like all other money fights I've done. How you gonna prove otherwise your skills in 1v1? Lol

Nah it will be in the field, where you wouldnt dare bring your valorite runic warhammer.

edit: Also a video isnt going to 'prove your skills' in a 1v1, A good start would be, Not playing an Alchy macer (or any dexer) and scripting everything to the point that your assist program plays the game more than you do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Athrez

Grandmaster
So you dodge? What a suprise.. I'll make it easier for you. No Valorite runic hammer. So you can't blame to that when you lose. You personally said
I will gladly 1v1 him anytime.

I meant with recording that the fight and everything included in it will be saved so everyone who will be not there will see how it goes and that the money given to staff is done and it's not just bs. :)

Deriz

Grandmaster
So you dodge? What a suprise.. I'll make it easier for you. No Valorite runic hammer. So you can't blame to that when you lose. You personally said

I meant with recording that the fight and everything included in it will be saved so everyone who will be not there will see how it goes and that the money given to staff is done and it's not just bs. :)

Yep, and it will be a field fight, unless you are dodging.

Athrez

Grandmaster
Lmao. Why you want so hard on field? So you can offscreen much? Use pets? Get help from others? Everyone here proves their skills of 1v1 in pits. Do the same, kid. Lol.

halygon

Grandmaster
Wasnt used in osi back then. Not even through uoassist. So umm.. Ya

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Actually you wouldn't believe how long these same targeting macros have been in the classic UO client - since UO:R came out.

Razor/sallos/UOS only have it built in so you don't have hotkey a in two different areas.

Deriz

Grandmaster
Lmao. Why you want so hard on field? So you can offscreen much? Use pets? Get help from others? Everyone here proves their skills of 1v1 in pits. Do the same, kid. Lol.

Thats funny coming from the bot who offscreens whenever someone is loaded with explo lol.

Deadpool

Grandmaster
Have you guys ever tried cocoa butter? It doesn't taste like cocoa or butter. I am very disappointed.

Am I on the right forums? This is the ULTA Message Boards, yes?

Shit...

Thats funny coming from the bot who offscreens whenever someone is loaded with explo lol.

Aren't you the player that when Marley says jump, you say how high MASTER?

As for offscreening, I'd say your legendary track and field events that you call 'pvp' gives you an A+ in this ability.

Timed exp pot macros are as gay as delayed drop macros. So you both lose.

God.RG

Grandmaster
1. I cant speak for most people, but the frame rate in sallos is very nice. When I switch back to razor/steam it gives me a headache because it is so jittery. The sticky / tiny health bars are also very nice. But for me the main thing that would annoy me switching back would be the seizure inducing jittery slideslow you get in steam/razor.

2. "TBH i play razor because i do more than just pvp in a blue zerg" This comment holds no merit toward anything in this discussion and is completely irrelevant. Treehack has nothing to do with sallos, Treehack is an art file thing. And if you want to see a spaceship looking client, see Athrez videos for that.

3. Pre-targetting someone off screen rarely ever happens, and is too much of a gamble. If that person runs up at the back of the group, you just lost the drop and have to go heals.

4. Also you can pre-target offscreen with steam/razor too, however it is limited to I believe 18 tiles, but still generally enough to pre target someone.

Sallos is a trade off, you get a smoother better look game with better health bars, however you get no automation. Which is why many of the players refuse to switch to sallos, they simply cannot play the game without their automation macros.
ROFL
aren't you the guy that" set your cure pot key to your right mouse button"? (ROFLOLOLOLOLOL)
the dude that popped a pouch after a para i loaded for you 2-3 screens away without falling back one tile?
the dude that admitted to his whole guild using delayed eb/lightning/nox macros in sallos?

shut the fuck up dude. you're making youreself look dumber than usual.

ROFL
aren't you the guy that" set your cure pot key to your right mouse button"? (ROFLOLOLOLOLOL)
the dude that popped a pouch after a para i loaded for you 2-3 screens away without falling back one tile?
the dude that admitted to his whole guild using delayed eb/lightning/nox macros in sallos?

shut the fuck up dude. you're making youreself look dumber than usual.

He better pipe down or Marley might choke his collar.