WTS LEVEL 6 META DRAGON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrexx

Grandmaster
I think you guys are confusing scamming with being an asshole. He did not put the stone in the trade window, meta stones are the color of said meta pet. Scamming would be if Laz put the stone in the window but removed the relics from the stone prior to the trade. Theres no way currently to verify meta stones have advertised meta relics. Again, Laz is only guilty of being an asshole. I think it would be better if the gms just transferred the stone to steve and call it a day.

Khaleesi

Apprentice
Hope the guy gets his stone back. W that said it is you who is confusing things. My pet is light gray and my stone is black, very hard to see. I am somewhat sure that all stones are black.
Regardless of the color, being an asshole would be selling the dragon to someone else after agreeing on the forums to sell to OP. Tricking the OP and not fulfilling the sellers part of the agreement is scamming and there is no other way to look at it at all. seller purposely did not include the stone when trading, hoping that the buyer would be tricked

Pandone

Grandmaster
taking offers on Level 6 meta!!!
LIGHT BLUE
INCLUDES:

META STONE
BLOODY RELIC -level 10
QUICKSILVER- level 7
NOX RELIC- level 3

Best three relics

REAL BIDS ONLY PLEASE!!!

first post say all. (people often donate to sell dono and get gold. at actual rate 15mil=1k $, metastone=3mil=300$....forum MUST be safe)

Last edited by a moderator:

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
I think you guys are confusing scamming with being an asshole. He did not put the stone in the trade window, meta stones are the color of said meta pet. Scamming would be if Laz put the stone in the window but removed the relics from the stone prior to the trade. Theres no way currently to verify meta stones have advertised meta relics. Again, Laz is only guilty of being an asshole. I think it would be better if the gms just transferred the stone to steve and call it a day.
No. You're wrong.

He didn't complete the trade. He didn't put the stone in the window and didn't attempt to give it to him after being caught.

That is scamming. You are the one that doesn't get it and it's a bit strange that you're trying to argue that it's anything otherwise.

signature field is blank

Wrexx

Grandmaster
You sound like the kinda guy that gets something stolen and call the theif a scammer. I have no vested interest in this deal. Just trying to set peoples terms straight.

Hambeast

Adept
let's be honest here. The stone was part of the initial deal. Unless the seller made a deal that explicitly excluded the meta ball, he scammed the buyer.

lollo

Grandmaster
I play with steve on a daily basis and i have no idea how rich he is in game or whatever.

But I know for sure that if I was scammed for 3-15 milions i would probably quit the game or at least the server. I dunno how/why he's being so calm about this.

That dirty piece of shit of a scammer should get banned immediately for AT LEAST 1 month, and i'm not talking about forum/irc

steve-o

Grandmaster
:)
i don't care about money... I've already lost many things in these 2 years but I'm still here because I always have fun!

I can farm again 15 mils... :p

I will never scam people for a stupid game... but I will kill or grief them :D

lollo

Grandmaster
:)
i don't care about money... I've already lost many things in these 2 years but I'm still here because I always have fun!

I can farm again 15 mils... :p

I will never scam people for a stupid game... but I will kill or grief them :D

plz gimme 15 mils kthxbye

j/k hahahaha

Lord Hampton Royce

Grandmaster
f0e6XY6.png

hehehehe

lollo

Grandmaster
he was selling dono once, sent him pm, answered first time then disappeared.

Just a deluded man i guess. Hopefully he'll get what he deserves

steve-o

Grandmaster
ENSLAVING PETS TO A META STONE IS A CRIME! LAZ SHOULD FREE THAT META OF ITS CHAINS BY TRASHING THE STONE!
damn... but that meta escaped from laz because he didn't like him...
with me he is really happy :D he is not a slave in my stables... he can always go around alone!

Lord Hampton Royce

Grandmaster
hes just a shady man. i have a 3 page conversation of him and me trying to do a single sale and he keeps makin offers and changing them and dodging any sort of conclusion - when i called him out on wasting peoples times with his garbage he responded with that.

i havent seen this guy do a single, honorable trade in my life. hes bid on my auctions and hadnt had the money to pay - and would demand paying less than his bid amount.

hes a kind person

Bobby123

Grandmaster
hes just a shady man. i have a 3 page conversation of him and me trying to do a single sale and he keeps makin offers and changing them and dodging any sort of conclusion - when i called him out on wasting peoples times with his garbage he responded with that.

i havent seen this guy do a single, honorable trade in my life. hes bid on my auctions and hadnt had the money to pay - and would demand paying less than his bid amount.

hes a kind person

i have to agree on that .....

that was wat happen to me as well ......

lost

Grandmaster
CMON GUYS this is the person that sat outside future's house when we captured his meta pet, he crying he was a 13 year old female who's mother donated for the dono coin to buy her little meta pet, she had flube and candy bitching at me and future to release it, flube gave him a free pet crystal ball and candy was starting a "buy a new meta fund" all while his alliance was doing the same..

wasnt until SIR BOBBY123 says LOL that guy is little annie hes a 20 something male.. if that wasnt enough to stay away from this guy. I'm surprised BAD stil has him in the guild.

Status
Not open for further replies.