Long time friend scammed/stole Donation items from me (Fupa / wuwei)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
our guild have spoken to wu-wei/fupa and he have the other side of the story .......

hes considering making a forum account to share with everyone his side of the story in due course ................

I personally admit that stunoma seems like a great person ( even though we fight each other ingame ) . And i do not wish to see stunoma getting scammed in game .

hope everything will be sorted out asap !

PEACE OUT !

If only Mold was still playing on UOF -- things would have been handled way differently in regard to this.

BTW - if you keep that trash kid fupa in your $$ .. it will for sure show the lack of care that you have for ]$[ ... what Fupa did was beyond not cool.. regardless of it being related to pixels...even if Fupa makes a forum, account to state his side of the story - well, the jury has already decided that Fupa is a trash player and friend........ Mold would be mortified if he saw how $$ was being run these days.

Karma will come back to haunt that kid, for sure.

Starnite

Master
Jonny you seem like a great guy that put out his trust to someone and got crapped on in return. You seem like one of those guys that are rare to find in this world now days. I know its only pixels but if it was me, it would be all the trust that was built over the years that was stripped away in a moment that hurts the worse. I wish you and your family the best.
I actually feel sorry for that guy that stole from you, he just ruined a great friendship and is probable one of the most hated players now on this game. He will not be able to set foot outside town without someone killing him.

limlight

Grandmaster
Im sorry...while woo woo seems like an ass...
Why is this whole topic not loaded with load for woo woo..2 1 drop...damnit i said 2 1 drop

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

steve-o

Grandmaster
I never liked wu until I started playing with him

he is an ass: yes
he is a scammer: no

this is not a scam...

NEVER TRUST ANYONE!

and explain me this:

They gave him REAL money to help him out... but they don't know him personally? no phone number? no house address? they only talk via skype?

no comment!

Last edited by a moderator:

U-Haul

Master
but they don't know him personally? no phone number? no house address? they only talk via skype?
no comment!

tbh, i had all of that information. dude blocked my number on his cell carrier, fb, skype. i even got a return to sender via snail mail from a letter i wrote worried.

Pandone

Grandmaster
I never liked wu until I started playing with him

he is an ass: yes
he is a scammer: no

this is not a scam...

NEVER TRUST ANYONE!

and explain me this:

They gave him REAL money to help him out... but they don't know him personally? no phone number? no house address? they only talk via skype?

no comment!

Fuck him instead waiting this snake bites some other.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
I still don't know why this thread is still going strong, perhaps it is time to lock it and let it rest with the countless other threads related to events like this..

Please remember one other thing, if this was to get resolved in the favour of the OP, anyone else who experiences this in the future would expect the same treatment and could potentially backfire in ways really counter-productively to the server. One rule for one and another rule for another is not a direction which would end up smelling of roses.

Pandone

Grandmaster
I still don't know why this thread is still going strong, perhaps it is time to lock it and let it rest with the countless other threads related to events like this..

Please remember one other thing, if this was to get resolved in the favour of the OP, anyone else who experiences this in the future would expect the same treatment and could potentially backfire in ways really counter-productively to the server. One rule for one and another rule for another is not a direction which would end up smelling of roses.

old friends scammed+ $ + heroin. this thread has to go lol

limlight

Grandmaster
Yes santa yes. Best part of these videos is knowing i was in the vent while it was happening...i was doing trammel shit and just laughing.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Darkarna

Grandmaster
No offense @Darkarna but don't you steal regs as your main char in 2015? Perhaps it's cool just like using heroin and scamming trusted friends... Hehe.

None taken. I will add however, what you have seen from me lately is specifically down to changing a build around to something which I am in all honesty, completely new and uncomfortable with. Also, that is not my main character, my main is not even a thief any more but will be when the legendary grind is complete.

Just out of curiosity, if you were to remove two of your main skills from your play-style after many years of using them and replacing them with something which require new hot-keys, new timing and a completely different style, would you try and compete at the level you once were or would you practice on other easier targets and learn the new role?

SpyderBite

Expert
No offense @Darkarna but don't you steal regs as your main char in 2015? Perhaps it's cool just like using heroin and scamming trusted friends... Hehe.
I'm confused at this statement. Isn't Stealing a play style and game mechanic?

It looks like this may just be a friendly jab.. So forgive me if that is the case. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.