MACRO Requests

amonseti

Grandmaster
Looking for a Macro that you cant find . Request it here in this thread .
Possibly I or anyone else may take on the challange.

Weland

Grandmaster
Nice added it to the index. I have one more request that will allow me to finish my lower risk high reward macro. I need a macro that will use a stack of recall scrolls to fill a rune book. I've tried recording the drag and drop option but it never works just stacks the scrolls on top of the book.

RAVE GL

Master
Here I a request for PVP / PVE targeting macros.

Looking to bind a specific key for each of the following, one per key.
Target closest Murderer/red
Target closest gray humanoid
Target closest blue humanoid.

Or, whatever setup you guys think works best for Steam as far as targeting macros. I really liked razor for targeting. Steam seems to not be as friendly.

amonseti

Grandmaster

Or, whatever setup you guys think works best for Steam as far as targeting macros. I really liked razor for targeting. Steam seems to not be as friendly.
yeah steam sucks for this .. hope someone has a decent solution .. I currently use the steam targeting system and assign hot keys .. there may be better out there but a difficult macro to make as you need other people there for testing , modifying , polish etc.

Young Star

Grandmaster

You can just go to hotkeys--Target--Enemy.

I hacked this out from a different macro but I think it will work for just doing red. Not sure if it will try to grab red mobs also. Exchange the 'murderer' for 'criminal' and it should grab any grey players. The macro I had chained criminal, gray, and, murderer to grab whichever was closest. I believe steam distinguishes grey players and mobs by referring to players as 'criminals' and mobs as 'gray'.

Code:
getenemy 'closest' 'murderer'
if @findobject 'enemy'
  autotargetobject! 'enemy'
  if murderer 'enemy'
    attack! 'enemy'
    target! 'enemy'
    @clearusequeue
    @cancelautotarget
    stop
  endif

Weland

Grandmaster
You can just go to hotkeys--Target--Enemy.

I hacked this out from a different macro but I think it will work for just doing red. Not sure if it will try to grab red mobs also. Exchange the 'murderer' for 'criminal' and it should grab any grey players. The macro I had chained criminal, gray, and, murderer to grab whichever was closest. I believe steam distinguishes grey players and mobs by referring to players as 'criminals' and mobs as 'gray'.

Code:
getenemy 'closest' 'murderer'
if @findobject 'enemy'
  autotargetobject! 'enemy'
  if murderer 'enemy'
    attack! 'enemy'
    target! 'enemy'
    @clearusequeue
    @cancelautotarget
    stop
  endif

I think this is the same one I use that I got from Duck Face's thief macro. His has the whole list and I just take out what I don't want to target. So when I make a pk I'll leave 'innocent' but I always remove 'friend'. So far it works great. A red can roll up on me and I hit that button and I'm targeting him and he is label 'enemy' I use the hotkey for attack-target-enemy. This allows me to rotate targets quickly and it never targets a mob, just players.

Thryn

Adept
How about one to craft empty potion kegs? Restock resources and tools, craft pieces and assemble the keg, move it to a storage pack. I had one done up in Razor but the addition of the new crafting items messed it up.

amonseti

Grandmaster
How about one to craft empty potion kegs? Restock resources and tools, craft pieces and assemble the keg, move it to a storage pack. I had one done up in Razor but the addition of the new crafting items messed it up.
I may look into this one .. i love making crafting macros .

Weland

Grandmaster
Make use of the organizer. I do this all the time to where I run a pull macro to pull out a tool and the resources needed. Then an organizer to move the crafting tool and crafted whatever back into the chest. So record yourself making the item then put organizer 'X' before it to pull resources then organizer 'Y' after it. Adjust pauses accordingly.

amonseti

Grandmaster
Make use of the organizer. I do this all the time to where I run a pull macro to pull out a tool and the resources needed. Then an organizer to move the crafting tool and crafted whatever back into the chest. So record yourself making the item then put organizer 'X' before it to pull resources then organizer 'Y' after it. Adjust pauses accordingly.
yeah thats kinda how my slayer crafting macro works .. but you need to preset the organizer targets etc , ive kinda started stearing away from that in favor of all in one macro .. also make them easier to share .. once you start adding organizer calls in your macro the usage instructions become complicated .
If only we could make class's , functions even, hell real vars with math etc ... would be sweet .

Weland

Grandmaster
Yea I could see that. In the all in one macro you would just have to update container id's and move by type. I personally favor making organizers but I could see using the other method.

Kilike

Grandmaster
Looking for a macro that will go through my 40+bod books and pull out only bods that are worth a damn. Any chance anyone has one of these?

Young Star

Grandmaster
Looking for a macro that will go through my 40+bod books and pull out only bods that are worth a damn. Any chance anyone has one of these?
First you would have to decide which ones are worth a damn, next would be to compile a list.