MACRO Requests

halygon

Grandmaster
A mining macro that can walk further when there is no more ore would be wonderful.

I've been using this http://www.uoforum.com/threads/mining-macro.68751/ one and it works great, but I have to move my craft every 30 seconds to a new location, and check if there's any ore, and move him further if not. Having this automated would probably also help in efficiency in the sense that I usually skip a few blocks when doing this by hand to save time.
Automating it in that fashion would be against the rules.

darthdeus

Journeyman
A completely unrelated question:

Is there a general purpose backpack reorganization macro? For example:

- click on an item to move
- click on a bag to move from
- click on a bag to move to
- all items of that type get automatically moved (mostly for things that don't stack)

A similar thing could be more special purpose, but for groups of items (where I can fill in the item types), for example:

- move all regs from one bag to another
- move a specific amount of regs from one bag to another

amonseti

Grandmaster

- all items of that type get automatically moved (mostly for things that don't stack)

A similar thing could be more special purpose, but for groups of items (where I can fill in the item types), for example:

There could be , however I find the organizer works very well for this.

Young Star

Grandmaster
This is what I use as well. Also.. free labeled pouches.
There is [organizeme that quickly organizes everything in your bag or there is an organizer tab in steam that you set up as well. It is a little slower because it has to go at the allowed item drag speed limit but you can set amounts of resources. I mainly have one to dump all regs, pots, and jems. Then another to restock specific amounts to go back out. For some reason though it doesn't listen to potion counts, it will try to grab all of them even if I set it to only take 10.

halygon

Grandmaster

try the command:

[organizeme

dobber

Grandmaster
how about a uneqiup weapon, chug refresh, equip weapon macro

2 handers are almost obsolete with the berserker talisman

dobber

Grandmaster
you sure? i have been using the npc bought ones and they always go off at same time...haven't tried greater str and dex yet

Shortbus

Grandmaster
I'm too lazy to figure this one out...what about crafting all parts for a keg and then making a potion keg, and then moving said potion keg into a "keg" bag (bag on the floor for storage)?

I'll manually stock mats as I'm too lazy to also figure out the restock agents.

Last edited by a moderator:

amonseti

Grandmaster
I'm too lazy to figure this one out...what about pulling boards, ingots and bottles from a container, crafting all parts for a keg and then making a potion keg, and then moving said potion keg into a "keg" bag (bag on the floor for storage)?
Yup this sounds like a good one to try out . im a bit overwhlmed atm tho so if I were to tackle this it would be a few days mabey weeks until i can get to it .. but one that seems like a cool challange to tackle ..

amonseti

Grandmaster
I'm too lazy to figure this one out...what about crafting all parts for a keg and then making a potion keg, and then moving said potion keg into a "keg" bag (bag on the floor for storage)?

May even make an accompanying Alchey keg filler macro also that will fill kegs with potions , dye the keg and move to a completed bag ..
Oooo yes soooo many ideas I wanna do it !

amonseti

Grandmaster

Found some time and put together this macro .. I will still follow up with a set of alchy Keg fillin macro's to accompany this new macro. please enjoy ! macro can be found here > Auto Potion Keg Maker

Hanebu

Master
slayer crafter with beetle drop?

Code:
if counter 'smithshammer' < 2
  usetype 0x1eb8
  waitforgump 0x38920abd 15000
  replygump 0x38920abd 93
  waitforgump 0x38920abd 15000
  pause 2000
endif
//36 23 0x13ff Katana