Make metas relevant to PVP

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve-o

Grandmaster
I have stated it before, but I don't think you and other tamers are quite understanding: The defense talisman currently blocks damage done by your pets by up to 50%. Add to this a valorite swamp dragon and you are sitting at 70% damage reduction. Add in the leach relic and people can actually be healed off of your pets.. What I am suggesting is to keep relics separate from PVP just like metas are (for the most part). This may be why you are saying that you feel as if you pets are shitty against other players. If they have this relic equipped your pets are literally useless. You tamers shouldn't be asking for buffs to your class as that does not logically make sense and will honestly never happen. You can however ask for something that directly and unquestionably counters your class to get the nerf it deserves.

since they DISABLED metamages on pets they have to disable it for all the talismans or re-enable metamages :)

Bromista

Grandmaster
O.k. enough of this fucking shit.

Half of the crying is about how OP meta pets are vs players.

The other half of the crying is about how OP meta talismans are against pets.

See how stupid this looks?

The only legitimate crying would be from non-meta users but we haven't heard shit from them. Imagine that.

Why don't we just make everything insta-gib and just be done with it?

And re-enable meta mage damage or whatever crap this tool above me is on about if everything else works but that or we're gonna get more dumb threads.

Boom. There ya go.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
please excuse Bromista, this type of suggestion worries him because as a tamer, he dies a lot as it is.

Still a viable suggestion since pets add quite a big damage boost in pvp so why not have metas have a slight bonus, it wouldn't be near the same as overpowered as meta pets are in pvp.

Bromista

Grandmaster
O.k. o.k. don't do the kind of drugs that make you withdrawn and socially awkward.

Stick to consciousness expanding stuff.

since they DISABLED metamages on pets they have to disable it for all the talismans or re-enable metamages :)

My vote is for disable all new additions (that were added with the premise that they would not have any effect on PVP in the first place) to not work at all while engaged in PVP. At the very least make them not work against people's pets.

Certain people seem to think I'm only pushing for this change because I have a horse in this race. I honestly don't care that much whether or not they change anything. I have, however, always held the belief that anything added to the game to enhance PVM should have very little-no effect on PVP. To pretend like these defense talismans don't make a huge difference when fighting a tamer is silly. It pretty much renders pets worthless. When you add in the fact that PVM tamers usually have 0 wrestling and the people who utilize this talisman are normally dexxers I can see how this can be a problem. I'm not mentioning this change because it has a huge impact on my gameplay. @Cash is King stated that his meta pets were weak when he tried fighting someone and I simply stated why this could be true. He was complaining that pets are weak, when they obviously are not, and I gave him the reason why he might perceive things this way.

Deadpool

Grandmaster
I love how this clown tagged me in this thread for the sole purpose of starting shit and then gets all of the **** boys comments deleted. What in the actual fuck.

Yeah, same. I pointed it out in my reply yet it got deleted and @lazyburn and his butthurt comments remain. Gotta love it!

Edit: Oh, also reported his bullshit since he is the reason we even responded because he tagged us for no reason. Can't stand the heat? Then shut the fuck up... that's the saying right..?

Athrez

Grandmaster
Yeah, same. I pointed it out in my reply yet it got deleted and @lazyburn and his butthurt comments remain. Gotta love it!

Edit: Oh, also reported his bullshit since he is the reason we even responded because he tagged us for no reason. Can't stand the heat? Then shut the fuck up... that's the saying right..?

Maybe we should start a new trend.

How about @lazyburn , did you get enough of

7089008_orig.jpg

halygon

Grandmaster
What exactly does this have to do with the thread? Please keep this on topic and try your best to act like a civilized adult.
I agree, this thread is completely off topic. It sounds though that the suggestion has been discussed in full, so I will end this here.

Status
Not open for further replies.