Meta Pet broken mechanics

Swayze

Grandmaster
Just my quick two cents. From my LIMITED perspective so far at events and dungeons. Tamer's got the OP shit and so as many people do when they have opportunity to exploit, they DO IT.

A meta dexxer with a slayer and relics will blow any tamer away in score.

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
Ya I have not gotten any relics yet. So I am still figuring everything out. In general It just feels good to dish out your own creative punishment and grief back any griefer's.

@Swayze thanks for the info btw.

Swayze

Grandmaster
Ya I have not gotten any relics yet. So I am still figuring everything out. In general It just feels good to dish out your own creative punishment and grief back any griefer's.

@Swayze thanks for the info btw.

I was actually really surprised. I remember 1 event where a tamer with a level 7 meta pet with all the damage relics got destroyed by a meta dexxer in score. I am talking 50-80k more score.

Easy Cheese

Grandmaster
This thread just makes me feel bad... If Metas are so OP, then I must truely suck at UO cause I die to reds non-stop on my tamer. :( sadface is sad.

eppy

Grandmaster
Everything about metas is capped at 100 skill. I will check the ai to see if it matters there. Firebreath is capped for every mob so that is a non issue.

Wildtamer

Grandmaster
Meta Pets at lvl 7 should be stronger then normal dragons read the name above its head its a mature dragon....... the work, time and money spent to get to lvl 7 it should be better and hit harder then a normal dragon or whats the point of having it?

eppy

Grandmaster
Ok I looked it up. The ai maxes magery at 95. There is no benefit whatsoever to the number of flamestrikes cast over 95. In fact if you have 94 magery the pet has a 12% less chance to cast flamestrike than 95.

Syria

Novice
If you have a problem with $ using meta pets for pvp...that's on them. Most tamers with meta pets PvM. The drop rates for relics and taming PS suck and we are left to spend millions to control and add relics to our metas which is why we spend our time farming. YOU don't think they should be in the game...that's YOUR problem. For most of us, it's given us a fun reason to continue playing. The only time I PvP with my pet is if i'm attacked. I would rather PvP on any other character than a tamer because your pets get stuck on trees and shit. There is not a mass dispel that metas have. They have to attack the EV which means they are not attacking the PKs standing to the side casting EV's like a *****. I still die to PKs or mobs when i'm farming. The meta isn't a "Get Out of Death Free Card". Do I think that after all the time and gold spent on a meta that I should have a bit more protection and the ability to kill a mob quicker while farming? Hell, yes!

Bobby123

Grandmaster
If you have a problem with $ using meta pets for pvp...that's on them. Most tamers with meta pets PvM. The drop rates for relics and taming PS suck and we are left to spend millions to control and add relics to our metas which is why we spend our time farming. YOU don't think they should be in the game...that's YOUR problem. For most of us, it's given us a fun reason to continue playing. The only time I PvP with my pet is if i'm attacked. I would rather PvP on any other character than a tamer because your pets get stuck on trees and shit. There is not a mass dispel that metas have. They have to attack the EV which means they are not attacking the PKs standing to the side casting EV's like a *****. I still die to PKs or mobs when i'm farming. The meta isn't a "Get Out of Death Free Card". Do I think that after all the time and gold spent on a meta that I should have a bit more protection and the ability to kill a mob quicker while farming? Hell, yes!

damn i like u alot !

u speak with wisdom !

thumbs up !

K A Z

Grandmaster
Ok I looked it up. The ai maxes magery at 95. There is no benefit whatsoever to the number of flamestrikes cast over 95. In fact if you have 94 magery the pet has a 12% less chance to cast flamestrike than 95.

thanks for the clarification!

sorry to @Swayze - you won this time around, bluebian!

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
lmao the crying is very skrong here. THE REAL PROBLEM WITH SLAYER WEAPS ISSSSSSSSSSSSS.....
$ will use them vs you and your pets and the tears will never end. Do you guys not recall when relics worked vs pets?
Famara and Coon would literally sync dump OTHER kids metas in like... 1.5 dumps? OH LORD, the tears came in tsunamis!!!! This was QUICKLY fixed once OUR strong metas came up in the world.....................
Why dont u guys just make a post and say "nerf whatever money does because they are winning AND I DO NOT LIKE IT!!!!!"....
Thats what this is really all about. Im sorry if your paper game is hella weak and you cant afford a meta pet, or ur just not committed enough to the game to work at getting your hands on such a high valued pokemon.... Or maybe you just dont want to work a tamer... That is fine, but because you aren't happy with how YOU play the game... dont be upset @ how we play.

Ive never liked @Bromista in my life but he has a very valid point. Even if you nerf metas and even if you COMPLETELY removed them from the game. We would STILL figure a way to remain on top, we are winners, thats what we do. You guys need to step your game up and stop making rage posts about fixing anything we either, Do well..... or have in abundance. Quite pathetic

Nuff said in both these posts. I cant stand that $ rapes me and my meta with their pvp tamers but its part of the game. It can frustrate the hell out of me, but i enjoy working my meta. I have spent months and millions on this creature and im no where near done so it better perform its ass off when i use it, and maybe make up for all those times it was drug off and killed before and recoup some time and money back.