Meta Pet Stage Lvl 7

Bobby123

Grandmaster
the gold relic idea to provide better control for meta pet was a good suggestion .

It solves 2 problems :

1)allow meta pet owners to control their pets at 120/120

2) make gold relic an option for meta owners . Currently no meta owner in the right mind would insert a gold relic . The gold gain is little even at lvl 10 .

TriXa

Grandmaster
Ya it isnt baad at all.
But what makes 120 / 120 worth at the Moment when there is no Pet that needs it.
And for the best Pet its too bad to Controll. Makes no sense then somehow.
And ya your are right Gold Relic is the Worst Relic..

Jani

Grandmaster
Yea, gold relic -> control relic suggestion is fine. Although, in my opinion you should be able to control your level 7 meta dragon without relics at 120/120. I'm not a tamer, but I think this should be fixed for pvm purposes.

exince

Grandmaster
+1 on gold relic needing some work.

The idea of a " control relic" i have mixed feelings.. It would become a must and i m a fan of "options"...

120 taming is end games and should allow you to control a endgame pet..

Strife

Master
Yeah, this gold relic thing is not the right option IMO. Its a bandaid fix that we need a real solution too. The gold relic is fine, I make 100 to 150 more gold per high end mob and I am only level 8. Its not much but I enjoy it. What bugs me is that 120 taming is end game, yet it cant control an end game pet worth millions of gold and literally 500+ hours of your time.

Turner13

Grandmaster
If that's the case, why did I go buy 120 taming and lore to control it lol

Your 120/120 would give you the ability to own it and sort of use it with issues but the stone would provide complete control.

How about a fallon jacket for your meta that provides complete control? (jk)

A docking station that if your pet doesn't use for more than a certain % of it's in play time, it gets cranky and starts to ignore commands?

Special pet food from a mob drop that increases control % which would create another tradable item in game?

Strife

Master
I like the ideas, but after you have paid for the egg, stone and relics and then also committed countless hours to training it I don't believe we should need another fancy item. Its not like were skign for it to be buffed to 1500 str and instantly kill everything on screen, we just want better control to actually use it.

Turner13

Grandmaster
I like the ideas, but after you have paid for the egg, stone and relics and then also committed countless hours to training it I don't believe we should need another fancy item. Its not like were skign for it to be buffed to 1500 str and instantly kill everything on screen, we just want better control to actually use it.

I fully understand where you're coming from here and I almost agree but I'm trying to think of ways to expand the experience because we all know that once the meta pet journey is over, we'll all get bored again and need the next project.

That said, the money for any of the ideas above would be hard to get because of the lack of control of the lvl 7 meta and probably drive people crazy enough to give up on their quest.

exince

Grandmaster
You know what is wrong? With the skill/stat difference between stage 6 &7 and the control issues the lvl 6 pet is FAR superior than lvl 7.

U get a 4th relic slot.. If u need to use it for some control relic, you end with a slightly better lvl 7 pet..

Doubt that would be worth the mils for relic and the countless hours to get to lvl 7

Imho: Just stay at stage 6.. Wish i could go back to stage 6, with locked xp at 2.9 mil (for the case stage 7 gets changed) and get my 4.5 mil relic back into my pocket. Would also save me all the questions ingame about the "tamable ancient wyrm and where to tame it" ;)

exince

Grandmaster
Btw i guess i could live with low to middle control issues.. At the moment the issues are too much an annoyance..

There should be more to lvl 7 (compared to lvl 6) than the stats.. Poison on hit like a real aw.. Or maybe some high poison resist..

Anything that would make stage 7 worth the hassle

exince

Grandmaster
I fully understand where you're coming from here and I almost agree but I'm trying to think of ways to expand the experience because we all know that once the meta pet journey is over, we'll all get bored again and need the next project.

Nexzt project? Level relics ;)

Strife

Master
I don't think we need to restrict access to the meta pets with anymore gold related items. We have so many its crazy. We don't want cool items to be added to the shard and attract players only to have them arrive and realize its either donate 1000 dollars for the mills you need or farm for 1.5 years for the money lol Its a simple solution. at 120/120 bring the control rate up to 75% and if your below that then make it flat out not listen to you. let 120 taming be the restricted access that it was meant to be.

Lexington

Grandmaster
I don't think we need to restrict access to the meta pets with anymore gold related items. We have so many its crazy. We don't want cool items to be added to the shard and attract players only to have them arrive and realize its either donate 1000 dollars for the mills you need or farm for 1.5 years for the money lol Its a simple solution. at 120/120 bring the control rate up to 75% and if your below that then make it flat out not listen to you. let 120 taming be the restricted access that it was meant to be.

Considering you've raised this pet from and egg, spent hundreds of hours together bonding… @ 120/120 should the control rate should be no less than %100.