mob aggro vs red players

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Ive made several suggestion threads about improving faction PVP... adding incentives, adding new mechanics, etc.

Every single thread was met with "WOW YOU JUST WANT EQMS TO GET RICH FROM PVP" or "WOW YOU JUST WANNA RUIN THE SHARD GANKING 30v1"

The problem here is the playerbase... including people who claim to be PVPers(and are posting against these PK changes).

Who gives a fuck about PKing... the real problem are you crybabies who claim to PVP but are actually trash players in trash guilds that ONLY want to PK blues farming. Aside from the koreans and EQMS, no one on this shard consistently factions or looks for consensual PVP.

If you make consensual PVP more attractive(or convince the crybabies in this thread to PVP not PK blues) then the PKing becomes less rampant.

That being said this change is stupid and only further adds benefit to poeple who spent 100+ hours grinding up a defense talisman.

Bring on perma stat.

DELUSION AT ITS FINEST !

TIME TO TAKE YOUR MEDS bruh !

Sephid

Master
Loving the red tears! So yummy! Aww poor reds being shit on... lol

Considering all you guys do is shit on blues and ruin the fun for them a lot of the time. Although there is the odd cool red that isnt out to fuck everyones fun.

lolz

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Loving the red tears! So yummy! Aww poor reds being shit on... lol

Considering all you guys do is shit on blues and ruin the fun for them a lot of the time. Although there is the odd cool red that isnt out to fuck everyones fun.

lolz

How hard is it to hit your recall hotkey when you see red names approaching you?

Bobby123

Grandmaster
How hard is it to hit your recall hotkey when you see red names approaching you?

Hey @GluttonySDS i have one question for you too ! How hard is it for you not to come out with 10+ minions to pk ?

In my 2 yrs of pvping against DodgeQMS , i have never seen glutts rolling out with less than 5 in his group to pk / faction fight !

Oh wait i know the excuse for this :
"GLUTTS ONLY WANTS BIG FACTION FIGHTS !"

lawl ! wat a joke leader !

Sephid

Master

Not hard... I just think its funny seeing reds *****. I mean shit being a red for most of you is all about ruining others fun. I mean shit thats what most of you get off on. Knowing you pissed someone off and aint nothing they can do about it. Its about time shit goes a bit sour for red. Fuckers got it easy here on UOF.

Honestly i like having pks in game but fuck so many of you are just plain all out A-holes.

Xero

Grandmaster
no matter whats the topic, bobby always spams the same shit and
disturbs every serious discussion.

im pretty sure other ppl will get a timeout for such things

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Not hard... I just think its funny seeing reds *****. I mean shit being a red for most of you is all about ruining others fun. I mean shit thats what most of you get off on. Knowing you pissed someone off and aint nothing they can do about it. Its about time shit goes a bit sour for red. Fuckers got it easy here on UOF.

Honestly i like having pks in game but fuck so many of you are just plain all out A-holes.

I hear ya... and Im in favor of this change and other things like perma stat. Blues drive the server...

Bobby123

Grandmaster
no matter whats the topic, bobby always spams the same shit and
disturbs every serious discussion.

im pretty sure other ppl will get a timeout for such things

Thats not true . I can have a serious discussion with most people if theres a need .

But if you observed @GluttonySDS posts , you know hes just trolling the others . I am just doing the community a service by returning glutts the favor .

Last but not least , Shane gave us 2 choices : Perma stat loss or the current mob aggro so in conclusion i prefer the current setup .

P.S @Xero oh i just remembered you are in Glutts guild so that explains why you are so defensive .

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster

Thats not true . I can have a serious discussion with most people if theres a need .

But if you observed @GluttonySDS posts , you know hes just trolling the others . I am just doing the community a service by returning glutts the favor .

Last but not least , Shane gave us 2 choices : Perma stat loss or the current mob aggro so in conclusion i prefer the current setup .

P.S @Xero oh i just remembered you are in Glutts guild so that explains why you are so defensive .

Your post had nothing to do with what I wrote... stop trolling.

Instead of making it harder to PK, staff should work on increasing consensual PVP so that people stay out of the dungeons and in the field fighting.

I notice that most of the tears in this thread are from groups who claim to be PVPers but never faction and just want to play the game to kill bards and tamers. As I said before, aside from the koreans and EQMS, no one on this server looks for consensual PVP. Make consensual PVP more attractive and you might get groups like POWER, $, and werkt out of the dungeons PKing and into the field fighting people actually looking for a fight.

p.s.

bring on perma stat please.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Your post had nothing to do with what I wrote... stop trolling.

Instead of making it harder to PK, staff should work on increasing consensual PVP so that people stay out of the dungeons and in the field fighting.

I notice that most of the tears in this thread are from groups who claim to be PVPers but never faction and just want to play the game to kill bards and tamers. As I said before, aside from the koreans and EQMS, no one on this server looks for consensual PVP. Make consensual PVP more attractive and you might get groups like POWER, $, and werkt out of the dungeons PKing and into the field fighting people actually looking for a fight.

p.s.

bring on perma stat please.

Oh @GluttonySDS want perma stat now eh ??

Guess who caused this problem ? Yes you are right ! It was DodgeQMS led by glutts because they were pking 15+ deep at despise lvl 1 every single day for a month . Many PvMers died and hence the reason for the current change .

So now the question is : why is glutts agreeing to perma stat loss right now ? Did anyone remember the BIG OUTCRY from DODGEQMS members when staff proposed perma stat loss ? I mean everyone especially @GluttonySDS cried so much that staff had to drop the idea .

So my question is why glutts is promoting perma stat loss right now ???

My insider news told me glutts is planning to play another game and its obvious hes trying to destroy UOF pvp scene before he leaves .

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Oh @GluttonySDS want perma stat now eh ??

Guess who caused this problem ? Yes you are right ! It was DodgeQMS led by glutts because they were pking 15+ deep at despise lvl 1 every single day for a month . Many PvMers died and hence the reason for the current change .

So now the question is : why is glutts agreeing to perma stat loss right now ? Did anyone remember the BIG OUTCRY from DODGEQMS members when staff proposed perma stat loss ? I mean everyone especially @GluttonySDS cried so much that staff had to drop the idea .

I've always been in favor of perma stat.... bring whatever changes shane feels necessary if he thinks PKs are a problem. EQMS only ever PKs dungeons when there is no one to fight in the field. Unlike your $/POWER alliance, we are always lookign for faction fights and prefer that over PKing bards and tamers.

So my question is why glutts is promoting perma stat loss right ???

My insider news told me glutts is planning to play another game and its obvious hes trying to destroy UOF pvp scene before he leaves .

Unlike you -- who left for both other UO servers and other games, EQMS is here to stay. It is a bit disheartening that there are no PVP groups PVP who faction PVP on UOF except EQMS and the koreans(led by EQMS trained players).

What a sad time to play UO when people who claim to be PVPers are crying about a slight nerf to reds when theyre PKing bards but these same people who are crying are too scared to fight EQMS or korean factioners.

Bobby123

Grandmaster

I've always been in favor of perma stat.... bring whatever changes shane feels necessary if he thinks PKs are a problem. EQMS only ever PKs dungeons when there is no one to fight in the field. Unlike your $/POWER alliance, we are always lookign for faction fights and prefer that over PKing bards and tamers.

Unlike you -- who left for both other UO servers and other games, EQMS is here to stay. It is a bit disheartening that there are no PVP groups PVP who faction PVP on UOF except EQMS and the koreans(led by EQMS trained players).

What a sad time to play UO when people who claim to be PVPers are crying about a slight nerf to reds when theyre PKing bards but these same people who are crying are too scared to fight EQMS or korean factioners.

glutts in favor of perma stat ???????????? BUNCH OF BULLSHIT from @GluttonySDS once again !

i am kinda sure Staff can easily dig out past threads to know that @GluttonySDS is lying .

Sorry to burst your bubble but not everyone is as "smart" as your guild members and believe every word you say . U guys pk 15+ deep killing pvmers EVERYDAY for a MONTH in despise lvl 1 and claimed just because you guys are bored ??? Who are you kidding ???

Stop trying to destroy UOF pvp scene just because you are planning to leave .

Just saying .............

Smokey McCallum

Grandmaster
If its between this and perma stat I think this is the best option. Perma stat would be another thing which caters for the rich. The new player who just wants to make a few reds and kill some people doesnt have the bounty money every time they get statted and can still go through the lower level dungeons just like a new farmer can. Higher end mobs will require more organisation and more than one person which makes sense really. I personally am an opportunistic pk so itll require a rethink of some tactics and will certainly make it tougher.
Does this change make it so grays are also priority targets over blues?

Sephid

Master
In my opinion.... Many potential PvPers are very turned off by having to use sallos, scripts, and voice chat in order to PvP on a competative level. Honestly those three things destroyed UO PvP for me. That shit aint UO in my opinion. You want more PVP you got to level out the playingfield. But this i fear would be a near impossible task because there will always be people looking for a crutch to give them a one up on the other player.... be it sallos, purple potion scripts, speed hack, blah blah blah.

And honestly having mobs help against reds should actually generate a little more PVP as blues may be less likely to recall out and stay and fight with the help of mob agro. Unless of course its a gank squad. Who the fuck wants to fight a pk zerg....

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
In my opinion.... Many potential PvPers are very turned off by having to use sallos, scripts, and voice chat in order to PvP on a competative level. Honestly those three things destroyed UO PvP for me. That shit aint UO in my opinion. You want more PVP you got to level out the playingfield. But this i fear would be a near impossible task because there will always be people looking for a crutch to give them a one up on the other player.... be it sallos, purple potion scripts, speed hack, blah blah blah.

And honestly having mobs help against reds should actually generate a little more PVP as blues may be less likely to recall out and stay and fight with the help of mob agro.

Are you not able to use sallos? On sallos, there are purple pot scripts, speedhacks etc.... it is the purest of all clients in that respect.

Why not learn and adapt to the game instead of complaining that its 1998 anymore.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Asking staff to find out whether @GluttonySDS is lying is considered stalking ?

Another typical DodgeQMS daft sheep !

YRdBTjP.png

gg.

Anyway... lets see this change play out for more than 6hours before crying like all the POWER guys are.

Sephid

Master
Are you not able to use sallos? On sallos, there are purple pot scripts, speedhacks etc.... it is the purest of all clients in that respect.

Why not learn and adapt to the game instead of complaining that its 1998 anymore.

Once again. That isn't UO to me and many many others. You all wanna use sallos, and scripts, and all that shit then enjoy your small population of dedicated PvPrs.