No End Game Potential for Non-Tamers

DalMichaelLas

Grandmaster
We have a lot in the works currently for the server, and people should remember that. With it being talked about a bit though. I really really want chivalry. I wouldn't play anything else lol.

Even I think they would dominate pvp so can we tie the skill in with the meta talis? Hell even make a new tali, and instead of chiv being stronger based on your karma, make it so it's based on the tali. Just make sure enemy of one is the core skill of the tali, and maybe the cure/heal and make the rest relics?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
They wouldnt dominate pvp as much as you think. With no faster casting chivalry is pretty slow for some of the spells. Holy light spam doesnt have the same affect on a server like this.

The other issue is you would have to make it so concecrate gave like a tactics bonus (in replace of damage increase or target lowest resistance) divine fury would have to just add dex and strength and like 20 points in the weaponskill you are using. etc etc

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
They wouldnt dominate pvp as much as you think. With no faster casting chivalry is pretty slow for some of the spells. Holy light spam doesnt have the same affect on a server like this.

The other issue is you would have to make it so concecrate gave like a tactics bonus (in replace of damage increase or target lowest resistance) divine fury would have to just add dex and strength and like 20 points in the weaponskill you are using. etc etc
Plus without additional mana regen and such templates would be really really strange if they work at all.

Kilike

Grandmaster
Without faster cast is why they would dominate mages though. While their spells may be slow they're also up against mages without fastercast/recovery, and even when it released they dominated mages till mages got fc/fcr. Id be up for changes so long as we can get it in game.

DalMichaelLas

Grandmaster
Without faster cast is why they would dominate mages though. While their spells may be slow they're also up against mages without fastercast/recovery, and even when it released they dominated mages till mages got fc/fcr. Id be up for changes so long as we can get it in game.

Ive played a UOR based server that added in necro and chiv, was pretty fun. The owner nerfed necro a lot so srangle and other spells werent as OP. Wither in wraith form was still awesome at champs even with no lmc, fcr etc. Blood oath still owned though.