Pacific or Siege Perilous?

Status
Not open for further replies.

InsanePete

Neophyte
Wow, I am surprised at the familiar names and guild tags I am seeing in this thread! Does anyone remember Haseek (a good buddy of mine) from Pacific?

KaLiBaH

Played Pacific from beta-2000. Had a bunch of earlier character names but went by KaLiBaH for most of the years.

Created a website called Pimp Styles Productions with Pudrick. We made the 'Life of a PK' flash videos that you can still find online I believe.

Was good times....

evil phantasm

Apprentice
Played on pacific in yes. We had like 6 houses behind the bank. UWO guys like naked man of yew. Phantasm. Evil orion. Apperition jswigga etc mostly house fighters etc hated orc

Psymon

Master
I played Pacific Early in my UO Years.

Played with LoD guild, north of Minoc. We had a Castle we filled with Deamons and Dragons ect (You could gate mobs then) because Byz scumbags glitched inside and marked making the Castle insecure. So we moved to our Keep West of Britain.

I was Dread Lord of Illusions, our Guild Leader was Dread Lord of Revenge. Played with the person that introduced me to UO Dread Lord of Deception.

I remember Ghost Face Killa, and C-Murder..

Don Key

Master
Played on Siege right when it opened. I was part of The Glowember Family. We placed the first house on the shard right next to the Britain moongate. Was there for a bit before moving on to Catskills. I played Theros Glowember there.

I thought the first house placed on Siege was the house right outside of Moonglow between the town and the moongate

CRau72

Shit mate I remember you on Pac.

I was Loco Wolf on there, and my red was Laws. Started Dire Realty (guild was the Dire Wolves of Justice, anti PK guild) and sold a shit ton of houses up until the duping happened and ruined the economy.

Open any trapped Box's lately Laws???

Kel

tader

Expert
Played on pac. Was in Rangers of scara Brea and the black hand. Ran as yoyo mainly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ladra

Played Siege during several periods over the years. Mostly kept to myself though. But the last couple of years i played as Ladra, and I guess at least a few people knew about me. Chad made a return a while back but I only met him to give him my house, last thing I did there. Did manage to finally get Barter Town officially recognized as a player town though.

Poptart

Master
Played Pacific from beta-2000. Had a bunch of earlier character names but went by KaLiBaH for most of the years.

Created a website called Pimp Styles Productions with Pudrick. We made the 'Life of a PK' flash videos that you can still find online I believe.

Was good times....

What's good, if you want to get in touch with Pudrick again hit me up, he's been looking for you,

Peepin'Tom

Grandmaster
Oh sweet. I played Siege. Was Ronald McDonald the asshole PK...weird. Member of G@D -- God's Wrath Clan also had a lot of friends in GC.

Peepin'Tom

Grandmaster
His website is still active! Was just reliving some old UO moments the other day. Definitely one of the most memorable players. My fame however, didn't extend beyond Siege Perilous.

Status
Not open for further replies.