WTB Peacing 120

Kraden

Grandmaster
Kraden, that scroll is mine!

We shall see.......muahahahah but yeah prolly cause im about to spend alot on a bigger plot lol just funny these things were basically being given away a few months ago and then as soon as I start posting there is none cause everyone wants em lmfao guess it would have been cheeper and easier to just get a crafter set of PSes and do it that way lol

Bromista

Grandmaster
Oh they're still not very valuable even if you know what to do with them ;)

I had so many people tell me I was wrong even after I had done it on multiple chars (even you Haly :)) and several told me it wouldn't work before I had even tried. Tested it with a 105 and boom.

halygon

Grandmaster
Oh they're still not very valuable even if you know what to do with them ;)

I had so many people tell me I was wrong even after I had done it on multiple chars (even you Haly :)) and several told me it wouldn't work before I had even tried. Tested it with a 105 and boom.

If you remember right, I bowed to you on this one almost immediately because I was unsure whether it was true or not ---

bah stop talking about it I will never get my 115 and 120

Kraden

Grandmaster
no dont stop talking about it lol because I like the bumps and eventually we will all get them lmfao although im pretty close to saying F it and buying crafting PSes

Bromista

Grandmaster
I mean if you can't find the Peace's you'll be better off I suppose, but the cost of resources/SS's and even still the crafting scrolls themselves will outweigh the benefits.

Those extra 20 pts can be pretty handy on some templates but pretty hand is only worth so much. Used it for 20pts Med on a dexxer and 5pts taming/15pts Lore on a mage tamer (best use IMO)

And yes Haly you did yield pretty quickly on that one :)

It's so easy to test though! I used to throw 105 Peace PS on the ground at WBB...lol. I think I've dropped about 10 of them all in all.

Kraden

Grandmaster
I mean if you can't find the Peace's you'll be better off I suppose, but the cost of resources/SS's and even still the crafting scrolls themselves will outweigh the benefits.

Those extra 20 pts can be pretty handy on some templates but pretty hand is only worth so much. Used it for 20pts Med on a dexxer and 5pts taming/15pts Lore on a mage tamer (best use IMO)

And yes Haly you did yield pretty quickly on that one :)

It's so easy to test though! I used to throw 105 Peace PS on the ground at WBB...lol. I think I've dropped about 10 of them all in all.

20 points is 20 points and if you have a crafter and farm the mats it is free just takes time

also stop dropping them lol dorp them this way