WTB Peacing 120

Kraden

Grandmaster
I can't even get online till at night -- I work for a livin!

Yeah i forgot i dont have a job :(. O wait thats right i am on workmans comp at the time being because i hurt my shoulder at my dangerous ass disease forming low paying job lol

But then again i only work from 11pm to 9am usually six days a week anyway so i prolly still woulda got it.

Excuses man. You know the old saying

halygon

Grandmaster
Yeah i forgot i dont have a job :(. O wait thats right i am on workmans comp at the time being because i hurt my shoulder at my dangerous ass disease forming low paying job lol

But then again i only work from 11pm to 9am usually six days a week anyway so i prolly still woulda got it.

Excuses man. You know the old saying
hmm.. bitter much?

I sometimes miss my 10:30pm-6:30am 3rd shift job. I played UO on my laptop all night because surprise.. no one calls in the US in the middle of the night to order x-rays. Shit paied $11.50 an hour -- I still haven't figured out if I ripped them off or they ripped me off...

Kraden

Grandmaster
hmm.. bitter much?

I sometimes miss my 10:30pm-6:30am 3rd shift job. I played UO on my laptop all night because surprise.. no one calls in the US in the middle of the night to order x-rays. Shit paied $11.50 an hour -- I still haven't figured out if I ripped them off or they ripped me off...

Nah im not bitter. I enjoy paying 90k for a college education to only be making less than before i went to school doing crap work lol

halygon

Grandmaster
Nah im not bitter. I enjoy paying 90k for a college education to only be making less than before i went to school doing crap work lol
I went to school for CS and game design and here i am as a cloud systems consultant.. things never work out as planned

Kraden

Grandmaster
I went to school for CS and game design and here i am as a cloud systems consultant.. things never work out as planned

Well at least your in a related field man. I got a bachelors of science in game production and i manufacture automotive belts lol

halygon

Grandmaster
Well at least your in a related field man. I got a bachelors of science in game production and i manufacture automotive belts lol
ah.. so you found out that the gaming development community is small and hard to get into too.. yeah it sucks.. then again, i get paid now more than I ever would for making games.. i just can't play them all day or go to E3 on business.

Kraden

Grandmaster
ah.. so you found out that the gaming development community is small and hard to get into too.. yeah it sucks.. then again, i get paid now more than I ever would for making games.. i just can't play them all day or go to E3 on business.
I always knew what the game industry was like and didnt plan on getting into it anyway. I plan on getting a decent computer gig and starting my own indie studio. Been my plan six i was like six lol. Things dont always go as planned though. But i will go to E3 sooner or later. Even if i have to assassins creed my way into it

halygon

Grandmaster
I always knew what the game industry was like and didnt plan on getting into it anyway. I plan on getting a decent computer gig and starting my own indie studio. Been my plan six i was like six lol. Things dont always go as planned though. But i will go to E3 sooner or later. Even if i have to assassins creed my way into it
I actually applied at several of the game dev studios around the DFW area and even at the places that I knew people, they all had a huge amount of people applying and only one or two jobs open.