• yes

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • no

Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
Reflect. Pots. Armor. Mini heals. Protection. All guard me. All kill. More mini heals. + if you don't have wrestle OR resist, that's your problem. Provo tamers aren't meant to do or take any damage obviously other than pets. It's called balance.. Oh you have the best money making template in the game? You're probably going to die.

The list goes on, noob.

Tamers have been catered to since server start and now they want the ONE negative aspect of taming removed to make tamers OP as shit. Cry for me, I love tamer tears.

I like what you are saying and see what you are trying to get across but to be fair most of the pvmers have no clue and esp the people that are brand new to UO they are probable very unclear by your post. Not to mention the fact I am sure they do not normally deal with solo pkers ,more likely guilds like EQMS and you know there is no way in Hell any solo tamer is going to survive EQMS.

All the advice about pots, heal/cure/str&stam are extremely helpful and hopefully they have learned how to set macros to mini heal I have a tamer I rarely used and have not used her for two years? Anyway some solid advice....but no matter how good that is they are going to be dead to Zergs....

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
Any one who has played, paid and trained to get their pet to a "Great" point in playing a fun game understands that it is unfair to take such hard hits on resist skills, and magery skills. Hours of work, millions of gold.
How long does it take to make a "Great " PVPER?

No time at all marco it up in a dungeon in a day or something like that., the only skill that took me kinda long was poisoning does not hardly have much cost at all ...I have two accounts and all but one char is pvp.