• yes

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • no

Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cinder

Master
Any one who has played, paid and trained to get their pet to a "Great" point in playing a fun game understands that it is unfair to take such hard hits on resist skills, and magery skills. Hours of work, millions of gold.
How long does it take to make a "Great " PVPER?

Kilike

Grandmaster
Any one who has played, paid and trained to get their pet to a "Great" point in playing a fun game understands that it is unfair to take such hard hits on resist skills, and magery skills. Hours of work, millions of gold.
How long does it take to make a "Great " PVPER?
And how easy do those pvpers make the same amount of gold farming? How do they compare at rdas and champs in terms of score?

People stop comparing the two, they're not even close. Apples and hamburgers.

As for the "hit" tamers take. Yout effectiveness goes down how much per... Hell even 50 deaths. Not much. That's how much.

Tamers here are coddled. It's that simple.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Cinder

Master
PVPers kill tamers.. It is a given. They STEAL our gold and loots.

I have a dexer / archer that I have gotten lots of scrolls with in rda s and champs.

Very seldom when I am "top" scorer, on my tamer with pets, at a champ do I even get any thing.. (if I do I have a target on my head for thieves and pvpers.)

All I ask for is to fix the resist and magery so the loss on those two skills are not impossible to regain.

Kilike

Grandmaster

I have a dexer / archer that I have gotten lots of scrolls with in rda s and champs.

Very seldom when I am "top" scorer, on my tamer with pets, at a champ do I even get any thing.. (if I do I have a target on my head for thieves and pvpers.)

All I ask for is to fix the resist and magery so the loss on those two skills are not impossible to regain.
I'll give you, that those skills should regain from the loss, but even then they're still strong. As for pvpers killing tamers. If a tamer were to run with proper hotkeys, pots, and willing to fight back, a small group of tamers using choke points should decimate pvpers.

The problem is tamers don't do any of those things. Most groups don't pull bosses to the right spots, don't throw down fields, and just overall, panic when the reds show up.

There's no leading these kind of people either. Too many people are just terrified to fight and it makes no sense, given the massive advantages they have at their disposal. Guilds should be terrified of a guild like Werkt for example. Raiding them should always be a wasted endeavour, but it's not. Thus it will keep happening, and this goes for other guilds who run these events unprepared.

Recalling into champs needs to be removed completely. Really recalling in/out of dungeons should be removed. This actually allows more of the choke points to be used, forces decisions to be made on how to get loot out. (Star room, a stealther, or through different sparkles.)

Just allow tamers to manually regain all their skills, slowly so scrolls still seem like a good option.

Sadly. None of these changes will ever happen. The staff is very inconsistent. They coddle people in areas they shouldn't (idoc gates wtf), but say meh, fuck your pet skill loss..

Sent from my SM-G900P

Last edited by a moderator:

Easy Cheese

Grandmaster
Play style vs. play style. Who will win this epic argument???

Dexxers: Tamers are OP
Tamers: PKs are OP
Crafters: My wrist hurts from all the yanking

Just enjoy the damn game and stop complaining!

God.RG

Grandmaster

You seem to be a smart person.. Why does it seem so hard for you to grasp the idea of buying/hoarding magery/resist scrolls?
Contrary to popular belief, losing ONE point of either of those isn't going to affect your farming.

You're basically asking for a way to keep your pet's skills perfect without hindering your gameplay.
Faction tamers can res pets for 5k, but also lose pet speed, all guard doesn't work correctly AND are open to being attacked by any faction.

Back when I actually farmed on my tamer, I would very rarely die. Say "all stop." 2 times, then "all guard me". Drink a blue/white/red pot and run around in circles mini healing and letting your pets do the work.

..but that's just me assuming you have all of those on hotkeys.. And that's ALSO assuming you HAVE POTS ON YOU. You know, like you should if you expect to have a chance at living.

Last edited by a moderator:

lollo

Grandmaster
Yeah basically it's mostly your fault if you go out unprepared and die

I run with invuln. Leather and another +6ar from ar patches giving me close to 60 ar. I got 80 wrestle and gm resist and i basically die once in a blue moon.
I kill far far more pks than i get killed by them. Of course The occasional 3+ men gank is gonna get you, but an invuln. Leather set is like 10k and it usually lasts me 1-2 weeks before it gets looted.
Pots Are dirt cheap, you should have 10 each at any given time.
And cast protection.

Even with this "pvp" template i easily rack 100k+ per hour and am always first or second at The champs and rdas i participate in.

God.RG

Grandmaster

I run with invuln. Leather and another +6ar from ar patches giving me close to 60 ar. I got 80 wrestle and gm resist and i basically die once in a blue moon.
I kill far far more pks than i get killed by them. Of course The occasional 3+ men gank is gonna get you, but an invuln. Leather set is like 10k and it usually lasts me 1-2 weeks before it gets looted.
And cast protection.

Even with this "pvp" template i easily rack 100k+ per hour and am always first or second at The champs and rdas i participate in.
that blue moon must have come early a couple days ago :)

lollo

Grandmaster
that blue moon must have come early a couple days ago :)

Oh shit where you The dexer that got me in shame 5?

Did you notice me running around like a headless chicken without even trying to heal?

Lol i forgot to open my reg bag and razor basically didn't know i had pots haha
I was spamming my cure pot macro like a madman and it wasn't drinking The cure [emoji1][emoji1]

When i realized what was happening it was too late!

Ask your buddies, i usually never die 1v1

And cast protection.

And thats all if you decide to fight back. You can recall from anywhere on this goofy server...

Some One

Master
^ This needs done . Not enough skill scrolls to fix it . Its unbalanced not to be able to regain these two.
Plus it wont hurt you reds a bit .
IMO..
This system with pet stat loss is broken and should never even have been implemented.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
Apparently I needed to add in, use your pet ball.. If you're always failing to get away, you're doing something wrong. Period. Now if it's stealth pks. Ok ill give you that, but if you can't survive that with pokemon, you should invest your time looking for a tram server, or new game.

As for why I don't get banned. It's simple. I only come off as a dick to stupid cry baby fucks who cant handle this game, and even then I dickslap you with knowledge on how to be better.

Instead of getting so butthurt all the time like the little bitches you all are,l. You'll actually start taking the advice given to you.

Also I didn't say reactive armor. I said PROTECTION. Maybe look into what that spell does for you?
Sent from my SM-G900P

Perhaps you should not be directing people AWAY from the server.....After all the population is needed and appreciated,making for a diversified game. Secondly maybe a slow deep breath to calm down.