PLEASE do not punish all reds.

Do all reds need to be punished?

• Make the red penalty stronger to hurt the non zerging pks.

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Find a solution to combat the EQMS zerg.

Votes: 41 71.9%

• Total voters

Leewald7

Grandmaster
Dont get me wrong. I have nothing against PKs and reds. I do have a issue with people who rig the game in their favor then claim its biased against them.

Its like when the top richest % in america gets it so capital gains tax is only half of minimum wage earners tax rate then claim that people are just trying to take their money... "No people just want to even the odds..."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
Its comical to think all reds have multiple PKs... the vets do, sure. However your logic here is to punish new players who maybe have 1 PK and when they get statted, theyre out of the game for 48hours.

Dear Glutt,

If they only have one pk ,them perhaps they should wait to pk. I believe that would be the common sense way. I believe way back on Siege we used to have perma stat and you never saw any of us complaining and we could only have one char per account. There was no nonsense of have 10 reds or whatever.. I just think if you really want to play the Hardass, then you have to walk the walk .

Although for years forum pvp has been highly entertaining. and especially so when you are neutral and not invested in either side. Having a unbiased opinion mean I can see clearly what you all are missing. ....and everyone is missing a lot, across the board.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
Dont get me wrong. I have nothing against PKs and reds. I do have a issue with people who rig the game in their favor then claim its biased against them.

Its like when the top richest % in america gets it so capital gains tax is only half of minimum wage earners tax rate then claim that people are just trying to take their money... "No people just want to even the odds..."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you can't be rich irl then I guess game is a good second?

Bromista

Grandmaster
Q. When the fuck do I get to have my cake and eat it too?

A. The day I decide to play reds more than blues.

I mean really what am I waiting for, proper mechanics to make things more challenging on myself? I had better get in on the days of 'no penalties to speak of for reds' before they are gone and take a big shit on everyone because fuck you.

UOF in a nutshell.

drasked

Grandmaster
Q. When the fuck do I get to have my cake and eat it too?

A. The day I decide to play reds more than blues.

I mean really what am I waiting for, proper mechanics to make things more challenging on myself? I had better get in on the days of 'no penalties to speak of for reds' before they are gone and take a big shit on everyone because fuck you.

UOF in a nutshell.

U saying pimpin' is easy?

steve-o

Grandmaster
I'm quite sure that $ guild alone runs more stun tamers than the entire server has people that script purples.
wrong

we have 4 stun tamers in vanq (faction)

and 1 stun tamer in $ guild

eqms has more stuntamers
com has more stuntamers

lollo

Grandmaster
1) i would prefer PERMA DEATH for reds imom.

4) why not make purple pots server side script so they just hit always for everyone even for ppl w/o scripts or bad connections.

scripted crazy overpowered purple pots are just by far the main reason of ALOT ppl dont want to pvp.

Girana still strong with his purple pot obsession. I can teach you how to throw them with no script For 5m

Caso

Grandmaster
The issue isn't the zerg, it's the target closest hot key used in a giant Ebolt rail zerg that is the problem.

Modern assist programs have ruined a simple game basically - and most of the 'pvpers' are too ***** to play without their advantages nowadays.

Take away the ability to run on screen for a split of a second and instant kill players with a simple 1 button key stroke and we will begin to have a real solution to ththe zerg problem. UO was not designed to have the assist programs that exist today.

MZ3K

Grandmaster
please come up with a better solution.

You should be able to see the names of larger groups on your screen earlier than smaller ones. It would make sense: large groups of people are louder.

Murders committed in large groups should come with a harsher penalty.

Adramelech

Master
Since I have been on this server there have always been PK/griefer zergs. There were a select few of you that ran solo but most ran in 3+ groups fighting solo trammies/tamers in dungeons. And then when someone would get upset they would be so quick to drop a "deal with it, it's UO" philosophy but then when it comes to EQMS for those same PKs it's like "DO SOMETHING ABOUT EQMS. They are ruining the game for me!!"

It's UO, deal with it.

Garillo

Master
The issue isn't the zerg, it's the target closest hot key used in a giant Ebolt rail zerg that is the problem.

Modern assist programs have ruined a simple game basically - and most of the 'pvpers' are too ***** to play without their advantages nowadays.

Take away the ability to run on screen for a split of a second and instant kill players with a simple 1 button key stroke and we will begin to have a real solution to ththe zerg problem. UO was not designed to have the assist programs that exist today.

>Complains about sallos nearest target hotkey

>Continues mashing attack closest macro on dexer from razor

Such skill! Much finesse!

Caso

Grandmaster
>Complains about sallos nearest target hotkey

>Continues mashing attack closest macro on dexer from razor

Such skill! Much finesse!
If I recall correctly eqms quit when Shane had the target closest targeting removed... POWER didn't... I don't need them, I have reflexes.

******** headless chickens from eqms need 1 button pvp or they are useless.

EllEssDee

Master
'Fuckin EQMS shitters with their one button tactics, Im so much more clever and would never stoop to such small time tactics but fuck them, those assholes. These fuckin newb shitters are beating me with their one button rails, but it matters to me not, after all Im a tried and tested intelligent UO player who is above such EASY tactics! They need to be gone. They are doing and showing things I could easily do, with newer and older players to simply counteract their presence... But naw fuck that. I'll cry enough about their boring, one (but effective) trick pony because I don't like to solve problems without extraordinary assistance. Fuckin EQMS the paradoxical premier yet garbage force.'

The shard cries

Keltonator

Grandmaster
you cant cut eqms head any way with that dumb ass faction shit they always have lol they are exploiting EVERYTHING!
Wait a minute. You realize that the reason that you can't cut a head due to the 'dumb ass faction shit' is because they died in combat with an opposing factioner, right? YOU should stop exploiting mutually pvping factioners, jumping into a fight against eqms because you're not good enough to fight in your own, or coming behind them like some vulture trying to cut the head to make a quick 35k. Fuckin kidding me right meow?