Post some official rules on script use at sea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lost

Grandmaster
It wasn't about you until you made it that way. Pathetic. What's funny is I don't give a damn about boats. Lol I was trying to help with the new content by finding bugs/exploits/areas for improvement. You guys start raging the moment you see anything related to boats. Idk kinda strange.

Let's not forget who started this. You got sank many times, you come to my thread trying to outbuy my green nets becaues I'm so poor kid that can't afford to measure dicks with you, you bought 200 nets and since then have gone on a rant about WINNING and now you dont give a damn and it's us that started this.

Sorry I dont need to tell you what I contribute, I talk to adam myself in skype and suggest many thigns already. I dont do them so I can come here and have a dick measuring contest with you.

Thai_duck_roast.jpg

Duck Face

Grandmaster
You should probly lock this topic this duckface kid carries on like my 5 yr old son standing there shaking his head in and saying NO! NO! yo are dum! you are mad! im right im right

Its pure and simple pig headed denial. staff have said nothing we do is illegal and if it is record it. the only thing i see being looked at is you cheat lvling the ship

1 we never once used scripts ( prove otherwise)
2 we never turreted untill u fired a shot at our ships( archers/pets auto attack) ( prove otherwise please)

please tell me once how you are right? and how we rage? lol half my skype laughing at you half of IRC laughing at you. and u just shake your head and say No im right like some dumb 5 yr old
Ignorance is bliss, wish I could be as stupid as you.

Duck Face

Grandmaster
Let's not forget who started this. You got sank many times, you come to my thread trying to outbuy my green nets becaues I'm so poor kid that can't afford to measure dicks with you, you bought 200 nets and since then have gone on a rant about WINNING and now you dont give a damn and it's us that started this.
And the dumb fuck doesn't know what a sub forum is again. This is the suggestions forum take your rage o the appropriate sub forum. I know you've had your post moved before due to lack of intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.