Promoting healthy and fun PvP

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
I'd guess he thinks it has to do with butler sells. The very limited number of butler sells wouldnt be affected though. The change needs to happen.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Yes, the butlers do more than potions so that shouldn't be affected. Stackable potions should be added because that is the biggest waste of time when it comes to restocking. I'd like to see the player base unite and vocalize the need for stackable potions. Its a rare occasion where a topic is brought up and not a single player opposes it. So far I haven't seen anyone say that they would hate stackable potions. I've already posted enough suggestion threads so if someone else will post one then I'd be happy to chime in on it.

Yes, the butlers do more than potions so that shouldn't be affected. Stackable potions should be added because that is the biggest waste of time when it comes to restocking. I'd like to see the player base unite and vocalize the need for stackable potions. Its a rare occasion where a topic is brought up and not a single player opposes it. So far I haven't seen anyone say that they would hate stackable potions. I've already posted enough suggestion threads so if someone else will post one then I'd be happy to chime in on it.

Unfortunately the UOF gods have a knack for censorship - North Korean style, when posts get made that displease them. Re: July - Aug update.

I am 100% for stackable pots to help make the game more enjoyable, instead of everyones favorite game of pick up 140 small items.

LSDjay

Grandmaster
With that said let me Drop bags of potions from my kills ON TO my butler without having to put them in a keg first. And Butler Profiles.
Ok here we go..

I joined this shard after 12 years of absence of uo, looking at the adds as it supposed to be a uo:r clone.

First of let pots be unstacked when u die, who cares about looting let all the idiots that wanna loot put some effort in it.
I never looted that much when i pked on OSI, armour, weapon maybe, who gives a shit about the rest.
Have fun in the heat of the moment pking people or killing orange, dry looting is for poor sobs with to much time on there hands or for people with grudges.

People are supposed to go grey by field spells, if you trow a poison field or fire field and someone steps in u are attacking them, only in trammel wasnt this the case.

Fix Alchemy, pots cant track people !! if someone trow this at me ingame, and i step aside the pot should be exploding next to me, but damage other people who are now on top of it.

Poisoning skill is fucked up.

Stun Tamer , LOLOLOL wtf is that, i thought there were no PS used for pvp here, lets give the people with millions to spare 8gm.

I played mostly a lumber/hide on OSi and was very succesful with that, and although its long ago i can say something is very off with lumber, i never had to run from fencers or macers.

Soloing was great there though no voicecom and all, all i can say about voicecom is that it ruined pvp on uo no real skill involved anymore even in group magefights it all about runnning nowadays..

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
Ok here we go..

I joined this shard after 12 years of absence of uo, looking at the adds as it supposed to be a uo:r clone.

First of let pots be unstacked when u die, who cares about looting let all the idiots that wanna loot put some effort in it.
I never looted that much when i pked on OSI, armour, weapon maybe, who gives a shit about the rest.
Have fun in the heat of the moment pking people or killing orange, dry looting is for poor sobs with to much time on there hands or for people with grudges.

People are supposed to go grey by field spells, if you trow a poison field or fire field and someone steps in u are attacking them, only in trammel wasnt this the case.

Fix Alchemy, pots cant track people !! if someone trow this at me ingame, and i step aside the pot should be exploding next to me, but damage other people who are now on top of it.

Poisoning skill is fucked up.

Stun Tamer , LOLOLOL wtf is that, i thought there were no PS used for pvp here, lets give the people with millions to spare 8gm.

I played mostly a lumber/hide on OSi and was very succesful with that, and although its long ago i can say something is very off with lumber, i never had to run from fencers or macers.

Soloing was great there though no voicecom and all, all i can say about voicecom is that it ruined pvp on uo no real skill involved anymore even in group magefights it all about runnning nowadays..

I dare to say that is a unique perspective.