RDA Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh D

Grandmaster
The whole RDA system has been a joke from the beginning. The staff here have knowingly played favorites for quite some time. This is no different. I mean, jesus, I got scammed almost 2 mill by a Werkt member, I proved I was scammed, told Eppy and Swayze what happened, and did they return the money? Nope.....One of them gave the guy who scammed me a squirrel statue mocking Zelda D-port. They literally awarded a cheater abusing a game mechanic. Go look in front of the Werkt guildhouse, its on the roof..been there for months.

So lets not pretend there isn't a HIGH amount of staff favoritism involved in UOF. The only reason UOF is still running strong is because the favoritism here isn't so terrible it offsets the game play or crosses the line of corruption (uoforever). Its just a nuisance to some, and pain in the ass to others. I essentially just gave up if Shane doesn't respond, no fucking point in even trying to negotiate or explain anything to anyone else. They either hate me because I'm EQMS, or because I fucked their sister.

About the RDA ban. I was the first to break the new rule, on the 2nd day the no multi-clienting rule came out.$, WERKT, and EQMS (who I had just left $ guild to join days earlier) found a lummox RDA outside of Vesper and as WERKT sat there with their thumb in their ass while $ guild repeatedly ran around on alts inside the RDA in order to get them killed. Our main toon were all outside the RDA waiting to go in. I was sending an alt in there to get the lummox away from the gate, and after several tries I finally got a good enough pull to clear a safe path for our PvMers. My alt died inside, had no score, no PvP, and never rezzed once inside. But $ guild took a screen shot that showed my dead toon and Zelda inside the RDA at the same time. Then a week later they clarified that even a dead toon cannot be left inside an RDA and that too counts a multiclienting

So Yeah, Zelda D-port (joshman on the RDA scoreboard) is banned from RDAs. Originally Eppy told me that it would be forever. But Eppy is a known douche bag to me, and has been since I began on UOF. I don't ever recall shitting in his morning cereal, but someone must've told him I did. I didn't break a rule when I did what I did. But as I said earlier, my affiliations in this game are why I am portal banned on Zelda. This happened in November last year, and I got a portal ban like a week or two ago. I wouldn't pay 1 gp to lift the ban, let alone 7 mill. I have a different account with a 120 tamer, so I honestly don't give a fuck.

The only part that gets me at all involved in this thread is the punishments for actions, rules being clarified later, and then punishment being handed out.

When Bobby123 (who has been banned and investigated for multiclient PvP numerous times) multiclient PvP'd in Despise vs POWER by having 2 different toons block off POWER's retreat by casting walls and this was confirmed by staff to be multiclient PvP......did anything happen? Nope. Not a damn thing. Even though they admitted this is now against the rules. How is this different than what I did....its not.

Its all who you know

Suck my dick, I'm from Texas yall.

D-port out.

girana

Grandmaster
I was the first to break the new rule
I didn't break a rule when I did what I did.

you were the first to break the new rule while you didnt break a rule ????????????????????????
and ofc the only reason for your punishment is your affiliation and not because you were with 2 clients inside the same rda.

I have a different account with a 120 tamer, so I honestly don't give a fuck.

you dont give a fuck but doing a rage post on @eppy ????????????????????????

eppy

Grandmaster
The whole RDA system has been a joke from the beginning. The staff here have knowingly played favorites for quite some time. This is no different. I mean, jesus, I got scammed almost 2 mill by a Werkt member, I proved I was scammed, told Eppy and Swayze what happened, and did they return the money? Nope.....One of them gave the guy who scammed me a squirrel statue mocking Zelda D-port. They literally awarded a cheater abusing a game mechanic. Go look in front of the Werkt guildhouse, its on the roof..been there for months.

I deleted the gold, no one got it. The squirrel is funny. I would be proud to be so notorious.

So Yeah, Zelda D-port (joshman on the RDA scoreboard) is banned from RDAs. Originally Eppy told me that it would be forever. But Eppy is a known douche bag to me, and has been since I began on UOF. I don't ever recall shitting in his morning cereal, but someone must've told him I did. I didn't break a rule when I did what I did. But as I said earlier, my affiliations in this game are why I am portal banned on Zelda. This happened in November last year, and I got a portal ban like a week or two ago. I wouldn't pay 1 gp to lift the ban, let alone 7 mill. I have a different account with a 120 tamer, so I honestly don't give a fuck.

You got banned because we got the ability to do so completed.

I said forever in jest and even included a funny video. It was from the family classic "The Sandlot".
This was the link i sent you:
View: https://youtu.be/r0H6R7xRytk

I apologize for upsetting you.

So lets not pretend there isn't a HIGH amount of staff favoritism involved in UOF. The only reason UOF is still running strong is because the favoritism here isn't so terrible it offsets the game play or crosses the line of corruption (uoforever). Its just a nuisance to some, and pain in the ass to others. I essentially just gave up if Shane doesn't respond, no fucking point in even trying to negotiate or explain anything to anyone else. They either hate me because I'm EQMS, or because I fucked their sister.

About the RDA ban. I was the first to break the new rule, on the 2nd day the no multi-clienting rule came out.$, WERKT, and EQMS (who I had just left $ guild to join days earlier) found a lummox RDA outside of Vesper and as WERKT sat there with their thumb in their ass while $ guild repeatedly ran around on alts inside the RDA in order to get them killed. Our main toon were all outside the RDA waiting to go in. I was sending an alt in there to get the lummox away from the gate, and after several tries I finally got a good enough pull to clear a safe path for our PvMers. My alt died inside, had no score, no PvP, and never rezzed once inside. But $ guild took a screen shot that showed my dead toon and Zelda inside the RDA at the same time. Then a week later they clarified that even a dead toon cannot be left inside an RDA and that too counts a multiclienting

The only part that gets me at all involved in this thread is the punishments for actions, rules being clarified later, and then punishment being handed out.

When Bobby123 (who has been banned and investigated for multiclient PvP numerous times) multiclient PvP'd in Despise vs POWER by having 2 different toons block off POWER's retreat by casting walls and this was confirmed by staff to be multiclient PvP......did anything happen? Nope. Not a damn thing. Even though they admitted this is now against the rules. How is this different than what I did....its not.

Its all who you know

D-port out.

#affected

Bobby123

Grandmaster

Its all who you know

D-port out.

Hey @Josh D , putting our in-game rivalry aside i think you should show some respect for Eppy . Eppy has been an excellent and impartial staff member on UOF . He has been extremely impartial to every single group of player including your guild .

Also with regards to staff favoritism ,Let me give you a breakdown what things EQMS/ other members have demanded since they join UOF :

-Akor changed to crystals turn in after EQMS members complained a particular guild was having it on lockdown
-Warlock spawn rate changed after EQMS members cried a particular guild was having it on lockdown
-Warden change because EQMS / Other guilds were crying a particular guild was having it on lockdown
- Tamer nerfs ( on few different occasions ) because TONS of EQMS members cried abt it
- Many others

Were we upset with those changes ? Of course we were but we learned to deal with it and adapt to the changes .

Do we make a forum post to rage at Staff ? Of course not !

Long story short , SHOW SOME RESPECT and mind your manners !

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
On lockdown, or because at least half of those things weren't working properly and $ was abusing?

Can I get one for the list? I got andramalech fixed, you know the one you were abusing with provo. I know that one pissed you off, $ was the only guild doing it (well just you, you kept the trick from your friends) and I'm basically an EQMS member now so.

I mean...I mean....

$ had it on lockdown.

You can say what you want about Josh, or eppy, but I mean fucking please you are nothing more than a slime who oozes his way from exploit to exploit multi-client PvPing every step of the way until you got busted doing that too.

Messremb

Grandmaster
@eppy is hands down the most impartial and helpful staff member there is. i don't think there would even be a shard today if it wasn't for him and his hard work. wish this shard had more like him cause it would be a much better place.

Paying 300k for additional Peppys

Josh D

Grandmaster
how can i get a a squirrel statue mocking Girana ?

Clearly just get scammed I guess. I will hand it to the scammer (Rikkon I think?)...it was a clever little scam. He was selling a metastone for 1.9 mill at WBB. I was skeptical and even had Skala and another EQMS member look at to make sure I wasn't getting scammed because the price was so low. He had a good story...anyway we do the trade and no stone shows in my bag. He laughs at me and runs away. I cant figure out what happened so I recall out and go about playing the game. A while later I try to get my dragon and steed out of the stable and cant get both because I somehow have a tamed creature. Puzzled, I retrace my steps and go back to WBB. Quickly a squirrel names "a meta stone" runs up to me and clearly was what I purchased. I laughed my ass off as did everyone else in our mumble channel when I explained it. The squirrel originally looked exactly like a meta stone in the trade window....it was a very good scam.

And I'm not pissed about the squirrel, I was for a few minutes when I first saw it. I find it funny when I see it now. The point I was trying to make (that was lost on Girana, but his English isn't great...although much better than my German) is that I didn't break a rule that was clearly defined when I did it. The clarity to the rule came out days later, yet I was still punished as if it was in place when I did what I did. However, Bobby123 has the exact same situation occur when he multiclient pvp'd (on video, so no disputing what occurred here). And he was not retroactively punished.

All in all, I honeslty don't care. I don't use Zelda in RDAs anymore ayway, my berserker talisman gets a higher score in the RDAs and I'll use my other 120 tamer for Dragon/Abyss RDAs just to be a tank to help my guild out.

P.S. Selling a 1.9 million meta squirrel

Josh D

Grandmaster
I deleted the gold, no one got it. The squirrel is funny. I would be proud to be so notorious.

You got banned because we got the ability to do so completed.

I said forever in jest and even included a funny video. It was from the family classic "The Sandlot".
This was the link i sent you:
View: https://youtu.be/r0H6R7xRytk

I apologize for upsetting you.

K, well you can understand how I would've thought forever since that's all you said. And yes, the video was a great touch.

The squirrel is definetly funny, but I should've gotten one too. Shit, I paid 1.9 mill for a damn squirrel, I still have it...how could I sell that thing.

I'll apologize for being #affected by peppy.

Bromista

Grandmaster
@eppy is hands down the most impartial and helpful staff member there is. i don't think there would even be a shard today if it wasn't for him and his hard work. wish this shard had more like him cause it would be a much better place.

Paying 300k for additional Peppys
Truth, but that's pretty lowball offer (classic eppy)

Josh D

Grandmaster
Hey @Josh D , putting our in-game rivalry aside i think you should show some respect for Eppy . Eppy has been an excellent and impartial staff member on UOF . He has been extremely impartial to every single group of player including your guild .

Also with regards to staff favoritism ,Let me give you a breakdown what EQMS/ other members have demanded things since they join UOF :

-Akor changed to crystals turn in after EQMS members complained a particular guild was having it on lockdown
-Warlock spawn rate changed after EQMS members cried a particular guild was having it on lockdown
-Warden change because EQMS / Other guilds were crying a particular guild was having it on lockdown
- Tamer nerfs ( on few different occasions ) because TONS of EQMS members cried abt it
- Many others

Were we upset with those changes ? Of course we were but we learned to deal with it and adapt to the changes .

Do we make a forum post to rage at Staff ? Of course not !

Long story short , SHOW SOME RESPECT and mind your manners !

Put our in-game rivalry aside....pfft. Its all you can think about, night and day. I'm the only thing you've cared about in UOF for 13+ months now.
Akor being a crystal turn in- who cares...not EQMS
Walock.....same thing
Warden......we never said shit, again, not EQMS
Tamer nerfs - the pet speed thing, yes, they shouldn't have been that fast...and I am a tamer. So yes EQMS
Many others .....I got some for you....

Who abused the game mechanic of logging off in RDAs and said nothing to staff - you
Who abused Warden - you
Who abused Warlock - you
Who abused AKOR - you
Who abused meta talisman gains and never reported it - you
Who made false accusations in a forum post trying to get Hobajeba banned for multiclient RDA - you
Who has been caught multiple times multiclient pvping - you

Current abuses by you -
Who abuses the ability to blue pk nightly on 3 accounts and macro it off - you
Who abuses the ability to be in multiple factions - you
Who abuses the ability to pop all the champs at once so no one else can do them - you
Who abuses that they have a toon in EQMS to spy on us - you

You can try and pretend like staff and the veterans don't know what a sleeze ball you are, but your history is tough to overlook. Staff knows it, us veterans know it, noobs know it, and most importantly Archersnon knows it. The rest of us can overlook it from time to time, but you better get things right with Archersnon.

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
I feel that the decision to ban Zelda from RDA's for a one time offense that happened such a long time ago is a major over reaction. Honestly, I would say this in defense of any player that doesn't have a history of repeat offenses. He's a guildy and a friend so I understand that my opinion is considered biased.

Let's take a moment and just consider the game play mechanics of RDA's in their current form. Bug abuse and exploits are to be condemned. Players that use a system to their advantage within a given rule set aren't to blame when a system is problematic. I say this so that it doesn't sound like I'm bad mouthing Werkt or anyone else that finds RDA's by using a script.

The current system of RDA's is the textbook definition of how not to implement end game content in an MMO. RDA's are the most sought after PvM activity in game. If you can find the RDA then its a quick way to have a decent chance at a relic. Unfortunately, the current system is designed so that the same people do them over and over. The scoreboard is certain proof. A guild that can auto script finding the RDA's will do most of the RDA's that pop up while at the same time attaining the fragments that provide the opportunity to do more.

RDA's have become the end game content for a relatively small amount of players who reap major rewards by doing them over and over for ages now. The current system just shuts out too many players who would love to do them but can't compete when players are auto scripting in greater numbers.

Here's a solution I propose. Either get rid of the tracking skill for finding them or implement a system that's like a crystal turn in. The "off to the races" approach is a bad approach.

Another idea is to alter the relic drop chance for Champs and RDA's. Champs allow more players to get involved and you can see the smaller blue guilds working together to do them. A few years ago champs would pop every four hours on the dot and have a multitude of different guilds doing them at the same time. This provided a sense of community and got a ton of players in the same area. These days everything in game is so insular. Altering the relics chances for champs and RDA's could shift players' focus. Make RDA's have a much smaller drop rate and give champs a much better drop rate.

girana

Grandmaster
All in all, I honeslty don't care.

you dont care but doing all these long posts ????

The point I was trying to make that I didn't break a rule that was clearly defined when I did it.

the rule was pretty clear. no 2nd account = no 2nd account

Put our in-game rivalry aside....pfft. Its all you can think about, night and day. I'm the only thing you've cared about in UOF for 13+ months now.

Who abused the game mechanic of logging off in RDAs and said nothing to staff - you
Who abused Warden - you
Who abused Warlock - you
Who abused AKOR - you
Who made false accusations in a forum post trying to get Hobajeba banned for multiclient RDA - you

Who abuses the ability to pop all the champs at once so no one else can do them - you

dont worry you are not the only thing we care about in uof lol.

while i was playing $ "abused" logging off in RDA caused by a PC/Internet crash we reported the spot to adam and got ok to clear it again but got told to not use it again.
there was no abuse on warden/warlock/akor we just killed them so i dont know what you talking about
dont know anything about meta talisman abuse
wasnt false accusations against hobajeba
the video you pointing at was cleary showing him not attacking just walling and at that point its was legit (rule got changed after it)

blue pk = abuse lol
its legit to be in multiple factions and 50% of the server has chars in more 2 or 3 factions.
nice false accusations most champs get popped by 10 eqms pks chasing one bard.
nice story why anyone should need a toon in eqms

I feel that the decision to ban Zelda from RDA's for a one time offense that happened such a long time ago is a major over reaction.

eppy said on the Day he got catched on irc (miss irc good old times) punishment is = perma rda ban they were just to lazy to code the ban tool for just one guy so they did it after the next bigger group was found.

The current system of RDA's is the textbook definition of how not to implement end game content in an MMO. RDA's are the most sought after PvM activity in game. If you can find the RDA then its a quick way to have a decent chance at a relic. Unfortunately, the current system is designed so that the same people do them over and over. The scoreboard is certain proof. A guild that can auto script finding the RDA's will do most of the RDA's that pop up while at the same time attaining the fragments that provide the opportunity to do more.

imom we got the highst amount of diffrent ppl/groups doing RDAs since they were added but yes i think RDA system need again a revamp.

Another idea is to alter the relic drop chance for Champs and RDA's. Champs allow more players to get involved and you can see the smaller blue guilds working together to do them. Make RDA's have a much smaller drop rate and give champs a much better drop rate.

RDAs alread got way smaller drop rate (even with double chance upgrade) as Champs. How i know ? i got a list done over 2 years with all champs/rda drops ;).

steve-o

Grandmaster
really girana you keep track of all the drops? i know that sherman surely is on the top with drops!

Ripstas

Master
Another idea is to alter the relic drop chance for Champs and RDA's. Champs allow more players to get involved and you can see the smaller blue guilds working together to do them. A few years ago champs would pop every four hours on the dot and have a multitude of different guilds doing them at the same time. This provided a sense of community and got a ton of players in the same area. These days everything in game is so insular. Altering the relics chances for champs and RDA's could shift players' focus. Make RDA's have a much smaller drop rate and give champs a much better drop rate.

You realize this is a result of eqms? You were in Trin back then... Trin/TBA. SOOOOO what is the problem? Maybe players like you leaving a guild that isnt small to join a guild that is currently running 1800+ characters between two guilds is the problem.

girana

Grandmaster
You realize this is a result of eqms? You were in Trin back then... Trin/TBA. SOOOOO what is the problem? Maybe players like you leaving a guild that isnt small to join a guild that is currently running 1800+ characters between two guilds is the problem.

i doubt thats what he wanted to hear.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Akor being a crystal turn in- who cares...not EQMS
Walock.....same thing
Warden......we never said shit, again, not EQMS
Tamer nerfs - the pet speed thing, yes, they shouldn't have been that fast...and I am a tamer. So yes EQMS
Many others .....I got some for you....

Who abused Warden - you
Who abused Warlock - you
Who abused AKOR - you

Current abuses by you -

You can try and pretend like staff and the veterans don't know what a sleeze ball you are, but your history is tough to overlook. Staff knows it, us veterans know it, noobs know it, and most importantly Archersnon knows it. The rest of us can overlook it from time to time, but you better get things right with Archersnon.

Let me give you a breakdown :

Warlock :

Warlock was initially on a static timer when i first played on UOF . ONLY After EQMS members joined , they demanded to have it change to random timer as $ guild was getting 80% of all warlock spawns . EQMS members got their way and Warlock was changed to random timer . But the funny thing was even after that , $ guild were getting most of the Warlock and one of the leaders of EQMS demanded for MORE CHANGES and so here we are as at today .

AKOR :

Almost similar to Warlock but the only difference was AKOR was all along a random timer spawn . Needless to say . $ guild was getting most of it and due to pixels jealously , EQMS members demanded for changes and we have this crystal turn in today .

Warden :

This is the absolute biggest joke of all . Your newest recruits ( you know who , previously from another guild ) cried about $ guild getting EASY powerscrolls / relics from Warden in Asylum just because everytime they tried to do it , $ guild defeated them in Asylum dungeon . Long story short , $ guild got it basically on lock down . Big guilds such as werkt have failed trying to do it too even with a handful of vet players .

So those crybabies came up with an excuse and put it forward to the staff : THE WARDEN was toooooooooooo easy and $ guild was getting so called " easy powerscrolls / relics " ! Funny thing most other major guilds have tried doing it but failed . Only other guild that finished it was EQMS with 11-13 players . ( if i remembered correctly ).

After non-stop crying , staff decided to remove the Warden so thats what we have today . An Asylum Dungeon WITHOUT THE WARDEN ANYMORE !

So let me ask you , how are we abusing Warlock , Akor , Warden ? By putting a guy ( same as Arch Daemon ) to tell us when it spawns is considered abusing ? How is $ guild abusing anything in anyway ? I guess $ guild getting more pixels is causing you to have all these jealously / rage huh ?

Most importantly , i dont go around accusing staff of favoritism on forums . @eppy has been a upright staff and everyone knows that .

But theres one thing i know for sure , you have a shitty attitude and i hope you REPENT !

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.