remove pet perma skill loss

exince

Grandmaster
Its easy to get your pets skills back up to 7x just by training them in a house. i wouldn't be opposed to pets getting a small increase in skill gain in dungeons. We shouldn't remove pet perma skill loss, blues have it easy. I've been playing my blue tamer and my meta mage this past week. I've farmed up 700k and haven't be pked. Either recalled out or got a kill.
macro a meta dragon to its max skills again too pls...

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Its easy to get your pets skills back up to 7x just by training them in a house. i wouldn't be opposed to pets getting a small increase in skill gain in dungeons. We shouldn't remove pet perma skill loss, blues have it easy. I've been playing my blue tamer and my meta mage this past week. I've farmed up 700k and haven't be pked. Either recalled out or got a kill.

SO WHOS UR TAMER ?

typical eqms propaganda at work again

lawl

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
SO WHOS UR TAMER ?

typical eqms propaganda at work again

lawl

Another post by barracoon about EQMS #affected

Anyway Ive been thinking about this more and the more I think about how much effort/time/$ people put into their meta pets on UOF(potentially hundreds of hours) its a little ridiculous you do not get a count for killing a meta pet. When you kill a blue you cost that person 10mins of time and like 5k gold at most -- when you kill their meta pet you cost them many hours or much gold in terms of ss.

Why is it a bad thing to punish blue griefers and force people who want to play this game to grief or harass others to be red and face the consequences of being a UO scumbag.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
haven't tried it on a meta dragon tbh, you can at least get them 7x. i'm old school I use a dragon and mare.

ps 140 skill points on a pet is stupid op

so whos ur TAMER ? u guys love to make up stories non-stop eh ? I can name at least 10 new forum accounts just to BASH $ guild up . Are u guys that affected ?

so answer my question , whos ur tamer ? JUST CURIOUS !

another EQMS propaganda at work again ..............................

Bunch of noob uoforever players coming to UOF and dictates what should be done ..............................

face it EQMS , u guys are bad at pvping / pvming ...............

lawl

wat a joke guild ?

Kilike

Grandmaster
Another post by barracoon about EQMS #affected

Anyway Ive been thinking about this more and the more I think about how much effort/time/$ people put into their meta pets on UOF(potentially hundreds of hours) its a little ridiculous you do not get a count for killing a meta pet. When you kill a blue you cost that person 10mins of time and like 5k gold at most -- when you kill their meta pet you cost them many hours or much gold in terms of ss.

Why is it a bad thing to punish blue griefers and force people who want to play this game to grief or harass others to be red and face the consequences of being a UO scumbag.
It takes tons of time true. There reward for that? Having an unstoppable pokemon to rip things to shreds. It's the killer/s of said pet that they couldn't recall out, or fight back?

You say you're for freedom that UO offers but want to put restrictions on everyone? Why? Everyone knows that every suggestion you've ever made only benefits EQMS more than anyone else. It never has and never will be about what's better for the server.

Balancing on counts on blues are apart of the game. Get over it.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
It takes tons of time true. There reward for that? Having an unstoppable pokemon to rip things to shreds. It's the killer/s of said pet that they couldn't recall out, or fight back?

You say you're for freedom that UO offers but want to put restrictions on everyone? Why? Everyone knows that every suggestion you've ever made only benefits EQMS more than anyone else. It never has and never will be about what's better for the server.

Balancing on counts on blues are apart of the game. Get over it.

Thats like saying killing blues without statloss is part of the game... UOF is a special shard where its balanced to remove/restrict griefing other players as much as possible.

Do you think the large amount of penalty free blue griefing that happens on UOF is a good thing for a free shard? If so, do you also feel PKing should be penalty free?

p.s.

Why are you turning this into a thread about EQMS, #affected much? What suggestions have I made to benefit EQMS? Improved spell damage? Making it so you cant house fight in factions? Just curious

Kilike

Grandmaster
Thats like saying killing blues without statloss is part of the game... UOF is a special shard where its balanced to remove/restrict griefing other players as much as possible.

Do you think the large amount of penalty free blue griefing that happens on UOF is a good thing for a free shard? If so, do you also feel PKing should be penalty free?

p.s.

Why are you turning this into a thread about EQMS, #affected much? What suggestions have I made to benefit EQMS? Improved spell damage? Making it so you cant house fight in factions? Just curious
Keep in mind just because I call you on your shit. Doesn't mean you bother me one bit.

Would I like to see stat loss removed? Sure, or make it perma statloss like it's suppose to be in this era. With quick gains I'd much rather have my pk down for an hour rather then 2 days.

With that said, THAT'S why perma stat loss should be added, because it's era accurate; NOT because a bunch of trammy tears wanted it.

Just like I don't care about your closet trammy nonsense. So to answer your questions. YES I think blues griefing is good for the server. This isn't WoW, EQ, of hello kitty. If people don't want to risk being killed or griefed they should go play one of those games. Just like if you want uoforever rules you should go there.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Id like to disagree withyou but I think UO on OSI was def about doing whatever you want, being a scumbag etc... however this isnt OSI. This isnt a shard where you can just grief grief grief people until they quit and feel like you won UO because of it. This is a shard where there is a large trammy component and in order to keep these players around there are penalties associated with being a scumbag, i.e. red stat loss. However there are no penalties associated with being a blue scumbag who circumvents a broken notoriety system to kill 1-2 blues a day or kill everyones pets day after day with no consequence.

If you want a shard where you can grief to your hearts content, red or blue, then perhaps you should look elsewhere. UOF is a unique shard unlike any other and parts of its uniqueness is that there are punishements for those who act like a scumbag. Thankfully staff has already said there are penalties coming for blue griefers that will turn them red so its really a moot point now.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Population > EVERYTHING

No matter what your play style if there aren't other players to play with its all pretty pointless

So if your game style is to drive players away and you win. You actually lose because you have no one left to grief. There needs to be risk which includes pk and griefer and pet killer and everything in between but when any group starts driving away players its time to make adjustments.

Kilike

Grandmaster
Population > EVERYTHING

No matter what your play style if there aren't other players to play with its all pretty pointless

So if your game style is to drive players away and you win. You actually lose because you have no one left to grief. There needs to be risk which includes pk and griefer and pet killer and everything in between but when any group starts driving away players its time to make adjustments.
Interesting. Do you actually believe that? Or you just playing your part as sheep?

Soo chasing groups of players away is bad right? Only if it's through griefing though right? How many players has the zerg chased off the server? I'm guessing more than blue pet killers. I'm not attacking EQMS but you can't say that and then be apart of a guild that chases players away.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Interesting. Do you actually believe that? Or you just playing your part as sheep?

Soo chasing groups of players away is bad right? Only if it's through griefing though right? How many players has the zerg chased off the server? I'm guessing more than blue pet killers. I'm not attacking EQMS but you can't say that and then be apart of a guild that chases players away.

WORDS OF WISDOM ............................... thumbs up !

lawl !

Almost all these changes are proposed by EQMS members , they bascially want changes that benefit them mainly . That sums it all .

wat a joke guild !

Hey one last question EQMS , how many more new forum accounts you guys creating to bash $ guild up ? ARE U GUYS SERIOUSLY THAT AFFECTED ?

lawl !

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster

We dont actively grief anyone... we lost plenty of fights but never got chased away by CoM, instead we regrouped and fought again. They left because their egos couldnt handle losing fights to newbs... they even tried to form their own zerg and still lost, at which point their egos forced them to quit.

We kill people and if thats considered "griefing" then we grief.. however our griefing is tied into penalties so that if we die, we cannot play for 48hours on that character. What we are trying to do is propose the same penalties for blue griefing... I'm all for being a scumbag on UOF but if choose to be a scumbag, you should be forced to have penalties, i.e. go red.

Whats wrong... are the people who play blue PKs and kill pets afraid to go red? If so, then they will have to stop being a scumbag when the new system is implemented. If you wanna be scum on UOF, you will have to face the risks/penalties.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
p.s.

This change doesnt benefit EQMS at all... we dont get our pets killed, 90% of us dont have tamers or play blues. This is a change that goes along with what Shane wants... a shard where griefing doesnt happen without risk or go unpunished. Wanna be scum on UOF? Prepare for penalties should you die as a scumbag.

/me is still waiting for a list of changes EQMS got implemented that only benefit EQMS

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Population > EVERYTHING

Exactly... and tbh, EQMS used to have this mentality on uoforever and when we first came here. I thought the only way to win UO was to make your enemies quit. Now I realize that the only way to win UO is to have fun, in order to have fun you need a shard with lots of people, in order to have a shard with lots of people you cant grief people to the point of making them quit.

The CoM guys who quit werent newbies... they were supposed "l33t" faction PVPers who quit 100% because their egos couldnt handle the fact that they spent hours upon hours in the duel pits practicing only to lose to a group of newbs who figured our working together was a way to overcome their inexperience in PVP and win battles. Had they not been complete pussies who could handle fights, they would still be here -- sadly their egos got in the way.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Exactly... and tbh, EQMS used to have this mentality on uoforever and when we first came here. I thought the only way to win UO was to make your enemies quit. Now I realize that the only way to win UO is to have fun, in order to have fun you need a shard with lots of people, in order to have a shard with lots of people you cant grief people to the point of making them quit.

The CoM guys who quit werent newbies... they were supposed "l33t" faction PVPers who quit 100% because their egos couldnt handle the fact that they spent hours upon hours in the duel pits practicing only to lose to a group of newbs who figured our working together was a way to overcome their inexperience in PVP and win battles. Had they not been complete pussies who could handle fights, they would still be here -- sadly their egos got in the way.

TYPICAL EQMS have an excuse for everything .........................

When EQMS chase people off , they claimed its because of ego of the players they fighting . Funny isnt it ?

So now that $ guild has beaten EQMS , wats the excuse ?

oh wait i forgot ! u guys are good at making up stories !

lawl ! wat a joke guild !

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
No one has beaten EQMS and no one will beat EQMS except for maybe my gf or a new job or something IRL related that forces me to stop playing. We have lost plenty of fights in the past, the difference being we arent ego maniacs who think its the end of the world to die in a PVP game. The sole reason those players(DMG) left was because their egos couldnt handle losing to EQMS and their zerg fell apart. They also talked shit on staff incessantly and made nothing but post after post about IRL insutls -- they were overalll toxic for the community and as much as I hate losing players on UOF, their absence is probably a good thing for the PVP scene here(notice how things have been much less toxic in terms of staff bashing and IRL attacks since they left?).

It really amuses me to see people trying to argue that blue griefing is good for the shard... if you wanna grief, you will have to be red and face the same punishments and consequences as everyone else.

TheFallen

Grandmaster

Not a sheep in anyway. I have always said population > everything.

This conversation was about pet loss and greifing so that is what I addressed.

If something I was doing was hurting population I would expect it to be nerfed.

As far as a zerg if it is hurting population I would expect action there as well.

Sorry you can try to spin it any way you like and through out as many well then this should be nerfed if you do this but at the end of the day blue griefing has become a problem. If have offered multiple solutions and much to the conversation whereas you choose to point and say "but what about them".

Try to be. .. How do they say it...
a little less #affected.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
No one has beaten EQMS and no one will beat EQMS except for maybe my gf or a new job or something IRL related that forces me to stop playing. We have lost plenty of fights in the past, the difference being we arent ego maniacs who think its the end of the world to die in a PVP game. The sole reason those players(DMG) left was because their egos couldnt handle losing to EQMS and their zerg fell apart. They also talked shit on staff incessantly and made nothing but post after post about IRL insutls -- they were overalll toxic for the community and as much as I hate losing players on UOF, their absence is probably a good thing for the PVP scene here(notice how things have been much less toxic in terms of staff bashing and IRL attacks since they left?).

It really amuses me to see people trying to argue that blue griefing is good for the shard... if you wanna grief, you will have to be red and face the same punishments and consequences as everyone else.

STORYTIME !

lawl !

wat a joke guild !